China edits human DNA

While the West debates how White people are evil, China will build super humans.

futurism.com/crispr-tested-on-a-person/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR#Cas9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So we meme insectoids it on a real it now huh?

I say chink/scorpion first

>meme insectoids it on a real it now
I agree.

Turk/Roach
oh wait.

GET OVER HERRRRRE!

(toasty)

MAKE ANIME REAL

NOW
GO

>So we meme insectoids it on a real it now huh?

So how long till the law banning cloning be gone to be "progressive"?

yes

So we meme insectoids it on a real it now huh?

it will be illegal but it will still be available for the rich

How long before China resurrects and makes a clone army of 8 foot tall Mao Zedongs?

Human hive when?

CRISPR is literally the chance to make a blonde hair blue eyed super race. Who else here is /hype/

Please tell me more.

Thanks, globalists, for making Hitler possible and real improvements to the human race impossible.

Good on the Chinese for not dismissing eugenics before they've actually tried it.

Chocowut?

say the nigger

This won't go wrong at all *in before human t-rex*

CHINA WILL BECOME STRONGER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w

Meanwhile in the West we can't even admit biological differences among human groups. God what fucking retarded shit world do we live in.

China can't do shit.

Do you have to be in the womb to have your DNA enchanced? Or can we get it done in the future?

Will our generation be known as some fucking retarded untermench relic in like two generations?

w-will "our" generation be the last one to die? ;^(

The US is testing Crispr as well. The main use is to cure HIV because it's meant to pull the viral genome out of your DNA, the main reason why it couldn't be cured before.

This will go really wrong.
You can't mess with nature.

They allow themselves to study biology. In the West we study biology in the context of colonialism.

furries when

That's not how Crispr even works. It identifies and removes specific sections of DNA, it's not a magical change DNA button.

The us would only use crispr to enslave humans

China will make anime real

Life extension when?

no, furries first

Eugenics arms-race FTW!

NEPHILIM RISING

AND SO AS THE DAYS OF NOAH WERE

SO ARE THE DAYS AT THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN

They gonna be able to CRISPR my shit up? Or is it only in the human development phase it can be done?

>So we meme insectoids it on a real it now huh?
>I say chink/scorpion first

Wew lad

Hi guys, former Mao voter here. It's hilarious to see these guys splice and mod. But seriously, we can't let these chinks get a hold of the genetic codes.

Its an army of nanobots editing and activating deactivating strings

>They are using crispr to erase all traces of the japanese from their dna

>While the West debates how White people are evil, China will build super humans.

Rest assured this has been going on for a while. And rest assured the elites are way ahead of the curve.

Why wouldn't they be? This has all the potential of creating both donor bodies and superchildren to literal useful idiots.

It's the tool you recreate yourself and the rest of humanity with. If you had vast money stores how long can you fuck around with the child fucking and human sacrifice really?

checked

Real life Terra Formars?

I kind of would be okay with this.

I wouldn't wanna be immortal.

The early generations will undoubtedly be all fucked up, Chinese government won't care though.

In fact they will probably mandate incorporating genes that make them more obedient.

They have an ample supply of obediant genetics

Swedens cuckening will echo throughout eternity you don't need to be worried sven.

If only it had been Japan first.
Then we'd have catgirls for sure.

>I wouldn't wanna be immortal.
Only some fucking 17 year old emo would say this

Not existing is not something to strive for

>how fun would life be if you knew where you went when you died
This is the same concept. How utterly dissapoitning would this be, when this world is the only thing you'll ever experience.

CRISPR makes this easy

animal-human hybrids and custom pathogens will be within the grasp of everyone within 20 years

the technological singularity that will end humankind is not a rogue ai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR#Cas9

whoops, didn't realize the article was talking about CRISPR

>China will build super humans.
The West already has enough black and brown men for breeding with white women to create super humans.

>animal-human hybrids
Furries everywhere rejoice
Just wait until the elite literally makes a zombie virus so they can hunt their now-useless human labor force when computers can think cheaper than a human

When you die you stop existing. It's not something anyone should want and everyone who can should fight with everything they can to avoid.

Everything you were and everything you were gonna be, gone.

i cant wait to inject white genetic features into my children like dark red hair and hazel eyes. after whites become extinct, WE will become the whites of earth.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I get what you're saying, but I'm looking at it differently, if you never die then there is no drive to succeed.
Death is what drives us. Without it, what's the purpose, everything will be done and done again in your life. I reccomend watching that old vampire pie with Brad Pitt brah.

But if you don't do cool-ass immortal shit, you'd be an eternal cuck

You just described how I look.

Whites, asians,
Adds a string silencing shitskin strings,

World peace

I can't wait til myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy can be induced by deactivating the MSTN gene using CRISPR

Buff guy coming through watch out.

Mm

But better to silence the weak

Language is interesting, its hard to read this mess.

>super humans
Bitch pls, Chinks used gunpowder for fireworks for hundreds of years before whitey showed them how to make guns. They obviously want this to make organ harvesting clones b/c they are subhuman animals devoid of empathy.

The kid would die at age of 7, weighting 300lb of pure muscle.

>not upgrading yourself with bionics
>not crushing """superior""" genetically engineered skulls underneath your mighty robo heel

top pleb

My real evil scientist plan is to create a weak but very virulent pathogen which can do this and then try to spread it to all the fatties of America

They'd have to continue compulsively eating because their basal metabolic rate will skyrocket alongside their metabolism.

In the end America ends up buff as fuck and people will be able to play catch with refrigerators and shit

>they end up a race of ugly retards

>yfw when born right before biological immortality
fug..

CRISPR is more about removing defects than engineering any super humans.

China pumps out a lot of meme science and nothing ever comes of it. They're still decades behind.

It already has bro

>China does x

Right before "American footprints on distant worlds" and biological immortality

That was done through selective breeding, not CRISPR.

>canadian genetic engineering

this chink looks heavily editted already

>not wanting to nip autism and retardation in the bud by gene editing any copy errors.

We'd get rid of liberals within a generation. what's not to like?

he looks like his face was drawn on a script based cad software

>yfw Chinks make themselves white.

But the end result would be the same.
Fucked up creature with muscles on the eyeballs.

Canada >>> Sharty Marty's Shart hole

oh hai i upgraded your ram

It's on lads.

The Ubermensch are on their way.

No stopping it now.

Oldfag.

>not arm

We know. They are making Eurasian warriors using Nordic DNA.

6'3 army of clones soon with chinese skin and European faces.

>there are people who still dont know china #1 in 2 decades

how long until this happens? how much dna do we share with a hotdog?

The next would live to 8... and so on, and so on.

It's probably going to be a century for real while they get it right.

But make no mistake, seven foot tall Chinese Gods who breath twice per minute and can literally tear you in half are coming. They'll probably photosynthesize and have nictitating membranes on their eyes, but they will be smarter than any man who ever lived and they will live three times as long as you.

So nothing changes then.

can they make my dick bigger

>November 2016
>Nothing has changed since then

Why bother?

yes please