Brit/pol/ - Breakfast with Nigella Edition

>Government defeated on Brexit bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400

>Lord Tebbit Criticises Concern For 'Foreigners' Rather Than British Over Brexit
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lord-tebbit-brexit-foreigners_uk_58b702b3e4b019d36d0fdd72?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the (((European Union))) and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–(((EU))) security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

raildeliverygroup.com/media-centre/press-releases/2013/482-2013-12-20.html
europeanrailwayreview.com/17701/rail-industry-news/european-rail-study-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
i.4cdn.org/gif/1488496629607.webm
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2625338/PETER-HITCHENS-Bring-British-Raid-Privatisation-act-political-madness-huge-left-delays-antique-trains-vast-bill-Labour-knows-time.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abellio_(transport_company)#Rail
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488601706473.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487888638907.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-39150569
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She might be a kike but she has some nice big juicy tits.

come to australia

>Knowledgeable
>Blames the great depression on the market and uses the ((())) when I point out they're wrong
Ok

>Most improved rail in europe since privatised
There's plenty of others, like for instance how the prices of season tickets actually rose BELOW the rate of inflation DESPITE the massive number of increases to people using the trains, but I think the most improved rail in europe since privatisation is enough, wouldn't you agree :)

>raildeliverygroup.com/media-centre/press-releases/2013/482-2013-12-20.html
>"UK’s rail passengers most satisfied in Europe says new research"

>"Britain’s railways are the most improved in Europe, according to the most comprehensive comparison study yet published of the rail networks in all 27 EU countries from 1997–2012."
>europeanrailwayreview.com/17701/rail-industry-news/european-rail-study-report/

What's caused this gap bros

?/10

>the prices of season tickets actually rose BELOW the rate of inflation
While sucking up public subsidy. Wowzers!

Also, limiting oneself to season tickets is a bit of a cheat. As a whole, the increase seems to have been above inflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I

Shrek/10

Brought to you by highly anti-evolutionary welfare state and (((friends)))

>but I thought communists loved jews????

>public subsidy
You mean expropriated money?

niggers can't comprehend ideology. maybe for their own good

If you want to call it that, sure, but it just diminishes the success of privatised railways further.

>modern femenists

>end woman suffrage
WHERE DO I SIGN

So was she a page 3 girl or something. I'm going to have to see those tits.

Two squirts of cream for baby, please

How would you have fixed the railways, don't you think what beeching did was at least necessary on a few lines?

anyone got that webm of the fat naked balding man waving the English flag while chanting "We have voted for brexit, brexit brexit!" over and over in a happy tone?

>ywn ever cum inside nigella in missionary while passionately slurping on her rock hard nips

Has she ever gotten naked?

I always wanted to see those milky white titties of hers.

Post slags

>Number of people using the rails increases exponentially
>Prices rise
>"pssh, season tickets price below the rate of inflation despite the amount of passengers increasing several times over, nothing"
I knew lefties hated economics but really

Thanks, it's good to be validated

yeah, under the name Ava Delush

I love how sozis imagine themselves to be the sole masters of other people's wealth. The thing with taxation above 5-7% flat income tax or corporate tax is that you will quickly encounter some rather intractable difficulties. Eventually, your attempts to further increase the tax income will encounter resistance in that higher tax rates will not lead to higher but to lower tax revenue. The state income - state spending money - declines, because producers, burdened with increasingly higher tax rates, simply produce less.

das real gut femenizings

Wow, where'd you get this picture of designated leftist from

who is this

YKTD

Oh, some lines were doubtless needing closure or rationalisation. It's the scope of the thing, the lack of sentimentality and the free pass for road travel that makes it so galling.
It's a difficult question for me to answer though, I don't really know much about the nuance of railways. (I'm not really a railway anorak or anything. Doubtless that crowd have drawn up their own blueprints.)

I'd probably have just generally tried to steer it away from the BR-era "managed decline" policy to a more active attempt to encourage it to challenge the dominance of roads. I think there's a quote to the extent of "By the 80s, British Railways had worked out how to sell itself - the problem was by this point, the government was looking for ways to sell it!" and later on one interesting idea was to privatise BR as one big company, I've always wondered how that'd have played out.

I think the lack of coherent national strategy at all levels here sort of crops up. It's hard to take Beeching in isolation - the real negative effect was on rural England, so you'd need to stop using railway or financial measurements to judge success in that kind of situation, and look more at the state of rural communities.

>Number of people using the rails increases exponentially
You're still assuming I consider this a good thing.
A trainload of pakis is nothing but an indication of massive failure elsewhere. (immigration policy.)

Thank you so much kind stranger

Shh, don't tell them I hate the wops.

>You're still assuming I consider this a good thing.
You're right, it would be retarded of me to think that you would know what is good and bad, you're a leftist after all

Any of you have the /aesthetic/ version of pic related?

No bully

Why are busier railways as a result of mass-immigration a good thing, Cheng?

>YKTD
who?

>"on balance, rail privatisation has been a huge success"
What did the guardian mean by this????

Mmmm, a nice relaxing bath

>Trusting the Guardian over ARE HITCH
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2625338/PETER-HITCHENS-Bring-British-Raid-Privatisation-act-political-madness-huge-left-delays-antique-trains-vast-bill-Labour-knows-time.html

>As a result of mass-immigration
Right it's just a (((pure coincidence))) that passengers increase exponentially right after privatisation

Now I know you're just being dogmatic in the face of overwhelming evidence, but that's okay. Please by all means continue to try and justify your innately wrong worldview by all means necessary

No he was trying to frame someone for the crime. He was not ideologically motivated.

>mass-migration
That's another story

>right after privatisation
Right before, actually.
Privatisation: 1994-1997, generally held as "1995"
Mass-Immigration: 1998

I don't need to be dogmatic on passenger numbers or satisfaction. I have a much more overarching conservative interest in the railways as a social tool for encouraging rural populations, and an overriding nationalistic interest in domestic rail manufacturing. (Arse-raped by privatisation.)

Furthermore, worse service is preferable to paying out taxpayer money to the Dutch, the windmill loving bastards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abellio_(transport_company)#Rail

she gets blacked.Im not a fan of that.

>Mass-Immigration: 1998
Britain allowed the inferior races in as early as 1850s. It can be considered to be a case of massive immigration as early as 1890s

ZOOM IN FURTHER MY DUDE

Does this count as bullying? If so, I'm sorry

It really ramped up in 1998 to over 100,000 net.

Zooming in actually emphasises the climb.
I said in that the policy of BR had generally been "managed decline".

The graph you posted actually emphasises the beginning of the upwards trend under the last days of BR more. I was considering using it, but assumed the line directly on 1995 (instead of 1994 when it technically "started" if not in practice) would be disingenuous.

>It really ramped up in 1998 to over 100,000 net.
Wow! Guess I just got BTFO!

I'm sorry user, I'll stop.

Minor correction, I was going to use this one. (Slightly older data or such showing only parity with the last peak.)

But still, I mean, showing that THINGS were better before WW1 and Beeching than they were in 1992 really BTFO me.

Never. I get to live like royalty over here.

Just made a nice big plate of chips at 5:30 in the morning.

I need to sort my fucking life out.

Are you trying to say that Britain had no problems before? It did. People were dissatisfied with negroes, chinamen and hindus as early as 1860-1920s. Numerous diaries, politicians, newspapers and nativist clubs indicate that

I'm trying to say Tony Blair is a fucking scumbag who ensured our demographic collapse.

"This graph is racist and sexist and I don't want you posting it piggy REEEE"
-You, probably

Nigella Lawson is the sexiest woman on television and I'm not even joking

Okay Han WanTon. Don't kill any tigers to put a penis curse on me, please.

Does he/she have two eye infections?

>doesn't know about the busty jew
wew lad

It was done a century before him. Attlee's cabinet created a legal framework to finalize and guarantee the death of indigenous Britain 50-60 years after

I don't recall meeting a single German or South African. Also why is Australia so much darker than China

I think the funniest part is that you're a leftist who believes this shit, like, the cognitive dissonance must KILL

One would hope Australia is the primary source of those with permanent residency in Australia.

If it hasn't killed Peter Hitchens yet, it won't kill me.

>wonder why the fuck the thread is so dead except for foreigners
>realize it's 6am
jesus christ

What do you do?

Job? Neet? Live with parents?

But there are more Chinese than Australian

AT LEAST OUR LIBERALS AREN'T THIS BAD

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488601706473.webm

So is the Brexit bill going to be stuck in a permanent back and forth between the Commons and the Lords now?
What's likely to happen?

Article 50 will still be triggered, then MPs will vote overwhelmingly for the guarantee of EU nationals to remain in the UK under the guise of "muh human rights" when they're actually all pro-EU shills, giving away a massive bargaining chip so the UK gets a cucked deal.

such a beautiful culture worth preserving!

REEEE

I'm going to need a quick rundown on these guys.

What's there to know? They're primitive savages who literally turned an entire continent of jungle into a desert by burning everything down

Stop letting Brit/pol/ get to page 10

QT gestalt? is it worth watching? any good characters?

>yank posters

>you know you're not allowed to do that

Cute!

Wow, I saw that on r/ukpolitics too!

>TFW too autistic to chat locals up

But I thought that white men just need to set a foot in japan and they'd be literally drowing in pussy

Peter got interrupted too much. Even though he barely said anything

DUP at 28, SF now at 27

Will there ever be a United Ireland?

So that research vessel they're building, that one that should have been called Boaty McBoatface, that one that was suppose to bring in lots of local jobs?

Well, it's being built by Romanians

Morning morning morning.

How are we all?

>Only non paki owned takeaway chain in Britain
>Run by a paedo

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-39150569

Where do I eat now?

Is there anyone rich in the UK that isn't a paedo?