100% white

>purge a'commin

>those digits

I love Ross

>everything gets worse as whites dwindle worldwide
>the (((media))) blames whites for things getting worse
>the cycle continues until we all descend back into 3rd world status

Such is life in the death spiral of society

>also sage because this thread has no thought behind it and is basically Sup Forums-tier shit
>kys

Sexy intelligent conservative women everywhere

MOVIE, ROSS
CMON

nice greentext

i mean im not saying its gonna be akin to fallout 4, but its gonna be akin to fallout New vegas.

OMG YES

not in 10 years but in

100% white utopia all subhumans exterminated with the alt-right the reigning party. Likely won't happen. We can dream though...

Same as today.

This, except the USA basically becomes Brazil 2.0 with better infrastructure.

The wall is actually being built to stop the hoards of third worlders that will pour into the US after the world economy crashes. So yes, Europe is fucked but the US has a fighting chance.

>but can still take husband occasional beating thursday

White birth rates decline. Niggers/Muslims take over every country and commit mass genocide against whites. This could happen in tandem with a world war where the anglosphere swallows itself and China steps in at the last minute like the US did in WWII and take whatever they want. What I'm saying is that if we don't nuke everyone by surprise right now everyone in your family will get raped to death by niggers or ground to dust and turned into an aphrodisiac by the Chinese.

>implying one white man couldn't right now kill at least 50-100 shitskins by himself in all out war

come on negro

white folks are the heaviest armed, best prepared population on earth

Germany and Sweden are all that's left of the EU. Both are now Caliphate. The United States of Franco America is the new super power, ruled by King and Queen Donald and Marine Trump.

A lot more mixed race people, minority population stays at a steady rate. White boys start to become men and produce children, but there will still be race mixing.
It'll be a diverse america but also a "racist" america because we will, by then, probably be race realists and more right-leaning.

No, I want it to come as it will.

Manifesting the future cheapens the whole journey.

It will be a little more BLEACHED

Whites will win.

Superpooper

We are throwing out the huehue/jaja/paco monkeys now.

how do you go from this ^

to this