Racism on Sup Forums

Wait, wtf, are you guys actually racist? Uhmmm...I feel really uncomfortable right now as a tax paying Mexican and Black American.

I'm literally shaking. Do you guys not want me here?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

epic thread Sup Forumsro so funny

I'm serious though, racism is still this relevant? It's crazy. I supported Trump because the media down played racism, lied about it, and made it a meme. I know Trump isn't racist, but a good quarter of his supporters are, it seems.

I know your feel. I supported Hillary because I wanted a nuclear war with Russia. Thank God that the Democrats left in government are doing everything they can to keep our dream alive.

Sup Forums is a boards of peace

>I'm literally shaking.

There are people dumb enough on here to believe every other part of your shitpost, but you fucked it up with that line. Let the thread die and try again.

Nuclear code here, seriously though suburban retards, my 8 year old racist

WE WUZ TAXPAYERS N SHEIT!!!

That part was a lie, but my claim still stands. Wtf, I liked you guys, but you guys don't like me because I'm not white. Really makes me think :/

Are*

>Really makes me think :/

Even the fucking Canadians are more convincing than this.

Tfw I'm actually serious about this.

that and the
> Ummmm.....

try again shill

Perhaps the most feeble b8 I've seen this year. Sad!

Answer my fucking question, am I not welcome in this country?

Are you not racist towards white people at all???

The racism here is SATIRE we aren't actually racist.

It's a joke and people here will pretend they are racist, even if they tell you they aren't joking and are actual racists don't listen to them because that's part of the satire / Nazi role playing we do here.

Of course you're welcome in the country and also here. We are a board of peace, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, friend.

No. Especially not before Sup Forums. I just feel like white people hate me because of my skin color now after Sup Forums.

I love white people, but I have the thought in the back of my head that they'll automatically see me as another degenerate, so it makes me uncomfortable.

Growing up and going to school, I never saw race, never talked about it, didn't give a shit.

SAGE

by default i will assume you are a degenerate because i'm a prejudgmental bastard. if not then you're fine by me.

Racism outside of Sup Forums is against the rules per global rule 3.

I personally haven't seen any in years, but if you encounter racism you can report it!

Sup Forums.org/rules

SAGE

get the fuck out of my country nigger

Well, some people do.

Doesn't mean you have to, but you have to be cognizant that they might.

Unless you'd rather be naive about the whole thing, I can't handle that shit though.

Race is an important part of who people are. I'm pretty sure being mixed black and Mexican puts you slightly higher on the bell curve than either of your races alone. If you're around a lot of blacks surely you can recognize the differences in average intelligence between different races right?

This is half true, and half bullshit. I don't even care that Sup Forums is racist that much though. I see where they're coming from, and their logic behind it. I'd probably be racist to an extent if I wasn't Mexican and Black. I own guns, and love being American more than anything.

If you need to ask

I don't care about the color of your skin, but I don't want you here or in this country because you are a fag.

One of the problems is everyone has a different opinion of racist. Some think just not liking Indian food is racist, and they get kicked in the nuts. Some thing saying anything about immigration reform is racist, and they also get kicked in the nuts. There is zero tolerance left for calling shit racist that isn't. So libs need to cut the shit and get with the real definition of racism.