Why are liberal girls so much cuter than right wing girls?

Why are liberal girls so much cuter than right wing girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZertaIloD3I

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5950013/hot-or-not-why-conservative-women-are-prettier-than-liberal-ladies
spectator.co.uk/2014/07/my-secret-lust-for-right-wing-women/
thefederalist.com/2016/04/22/why-conservative-women-are-so-pretty/
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/republican-women-prettier-than-democrats-study-finds/article4599856/
whaleoil.co.nz/2014/07/right-wing-women-really-superior-left/adblocker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just one of those mysteries

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sad! Wrong!

ummm... yeah sure..

>be me, liberal QT
>born into wealthy family with good genes
>spend time around my wealthy white friends
>see pictures on facebook of crying refugees
>never seen a non-white in person
>they must be good people too!!!!
>RASIST FASCIST BIGOTS, I shriek in my gender studies class
>My professor, Mrs Goldstein, comes and pats me on the back
>"You're a good person" she says
>feel great inside

no idea, but I would lie about supporting Hillary for a couple of days to suck on her tits and bang her

Yeah liberal girls sure are beautiful

Hot damn I loved hearing that little anchor spic crying. Makes me want to join ice!

Normally I think claims of slide threads but shit like this is taking away from Clinton treason

There's this one extremely SJW i went to school with I saw the other day in a work uniform. Looking normal for them still only makes them a 5/10. Also hot girls that support leftism are braindead anyway so no loss there.

She looks like TIm Curry. You're a fag now.

Well OP I do not think that is completely true. Think about this. Is it more popular in the sphere of social media and Mass media in general to be conservative or liberal? Liberal right? So if a woman where to maximize her reach on any media platform it would best suit her to post opinions that are in line with the status quo. Conversely, attractive woman who are conservative and spout their ideas are not going to be promoted as well as a liberal woman.

Ma-ma.

>liberal girls so much cuter than right wing girls

Why thank you, dahlink!

Ah give you sucky-sucky in dah bathroom, girlie...

the fuck are you talking about, more fat girls are liberal girls because they're all progressive about no fat shaming and other bullshit, there are definitely hot liberals but there are more uggo liberals

I've never met a young conservative white woman in my entire life. I've only met one true conservative young female and she was hispanic.

That's not true at all though, there was actually a full study done a few years back that found the opposite.

Leftism and hardcore feminism both VERY strongly correlate with ugliness.

>POL
>ICE
>POL+ICE
>POLICE
What's going on?

FINALLY someone asked the eternal question.

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me..

what do you call this body type?

real question is why are Liberal leaders siding with Radical Islam that treats women the worst in the world?

Wake up

It's our year, lad. We're finally winning.

The left will destroy American culture and values, then Islam will destroy the left.

The #1 baby boy name in London England is Muhammad. I know I'm crazy. Keep listening to the MSM and telling yourself everything is ok.

jezebel.com/5950013/hot-or-not-why-conservative-women-are-prettier-than-liberal-ladies

spectator.co.uk/2014/07/my-secret-lust-for-right-wing-women/

thefederalist.com/2016/04/22/why-conservative-women-are-so-pretty/

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/republican-women-prettier-than-democrats-study-finds/article4599856/

whaleoil.co.nz/2014/07/right-wing-women-really-superior-left/adblocker.html

AHAHAHAHAHA Fucking neck yourself OP, even fucking JEZEBEL, your own libshit rag admit cons are hotter, fucking EVERYONE agrees cons are hotter. You live in an echo chamber primarily populated by landwhale dykes and you fucking know it.

Fuck off with your bullshit. This is now a Bogdanoff thread!