youtu.be/f_-Fd9PYZHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Break out the tasers and ICE them imo

They have to go back.

BUMP

Have a bump!

Third generation hispanic here. Watching all these videos is devastating.

I don't think I can take much more of this. I feel targeted.

>HUUUUUH
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUH
>WHAAAA
bitch BTFO!

3rd gen here. Seeing this makes me feel want to join ICE

oh god, more please.
this gets me more excited than almost anything else on earth.

Then what were your parents doing without a visa?

Go back with them if you care about them that much.

you are faggot get the fuck out now.

The real crime committed was having a Christmas tree still up at the end of February. Only trash families find that acceptable.

Don't support criminals.

>Unauthorized entry into the United States: immediate deportation

2nd gen here, I feel bad for them but I'm pissed at mexican immigrants who have lived here for year and never decided to become a citizen. I met a mexican immigrant the other day she was a cool hard working lady but her english sucked despite living here 30 years like how the fuck does that happen? how u live here 10+ years and your english never improves?

Hispanic US citizen or Mexican citizen? Because the former has literally nothing to fear unless you chimp out like a nigger and intentionally turn a simple ID check into a life and death situation.

>christmas tree still up in february
the spic deserved it

your tears fuel my joy. cry more. you, the other illegals and the liberal enablers.

Every time I see someone screaming, crying and upset on the news, I know it's a step in the right direction.

Your tears are like the star that guided the magi to baby Jesus. I don't know where we are headed, but as long as I can see your tears, I know we are headed in the right direction.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw

Say what you want, the cops can't enter a home without a warrant.

rights should be for citizens.

make the police Judges and give them permission to gas on sight.

hes an american citizen since his grandfather you moron

They're all actors.
This shit is staged as fuck.

They have rights so that police don't use it as a loophole to shit on citizens, by assuming they were non-citizens.

Im a closet weeb that wants to spend a few weeks in Japan for a vacation in a year or two, and in a few months I already have their two basic alphabets down and some basic phrases. It's pretty inexcusable to have 0 English skills after spending as much time here as these people have.

>tfw no dancing Russian qt3.14

... as opposed to what happens in the countries of your ancestors, where everybody just tries to ignore the violence and insists that it's only in the bad part of town.

the girl recording the vid called the cops about a domestic abuse taking place then when the cops got there she refused entry, one way or another cops are getting in since they deem it a life or death situation. beaner bitch shouldnt have called le policia plus it seems the cops had previous dealings with this family

I know how rights work, you ching chong chink proxy.

It was a joke. I was not literally suggesting that our police be given the right to gas suspected criminals on sight.

haha ok keep joking man

>resisting arrest

sentence is death

Bait

But still triggered.

Get the fuck outta my country.

Typical propaganda video that doesn't even show what leads up to it

Can we just start the race war already?

I want to kill every spic, nigger, arab and kike on this fucking continent, we've treated them with respect and all they've done is fucking be ungrateful entitled cunts and destroy our once peaceful and prosperous nations with their crime, welfare leeching and degeneracy.

US citizen, grandparents immigrated from Colombia.

Seeing members of my "racial" group persecuted makes me feel like a second class citizen. I began carrying a copy of my US passport and social security card in case I get stopped.

I can't help but to feel like a second class citizen, like blacks in the Jim Crow-era.

I want more than anything to gut your entire family in front of you before dousing you in gasoline and tossing a lighter on you, you subhuman nation destroying leech filth.

Don't want to get deported? Don't invade our country.

LOLLLLLL
The cops are so calm...they must deal with this shit constantly....
The puta behind the camera sounds so fucking dumb....
"Did you guys saw?"
"Did you guys saw?"

>And then it turns out THEY FUCKING CALLED THE COPS ON THEMSELVES!!lollllollllllollll

>Mis lados son muertes!

Who else loves these roundups and the whines of these cocky wetbacks? I can't get enough tears

have my wife's babies.

Agreed
If I am white and unironically schizophrenic can i still get barely enough bux to survive for a while tho

>seeing members of my "racial" group persecuted
Like how, Paco¿

What exactly IS "persecution" to a 2nd generation "racially-self identifying" Colombian?

I mean...in Colombia they DEFINITELY don't persecute any "racial" groups ,riiiight?

Pro tip Pablo....
Wanna be treated FIRST CLASS?
>buy a fucking first class ticket

AMERICA IS GREEN BITCH
GET MONEY or STFU.

When you're fucking poor ,life sucks.
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.
YOU ACTUALLY ARE SECOND CLASS .

JESUS,THESE FUCKING REDDITORS

Adios, amigos.

Get the fuck out of my country Jorge

what i don't get is how these beaners got so uppity.
here in the upper east coast, they're mostly docile and scared of the cops.

>Detain people
>Something that almost always involves physical force because you're DETAINING SOMEBODY
>Abuse! Abuse! Misconduct! You can't do that! Abuse!
I hope the blue boys go on strike like they did in Brazil and we'll see how fucking safe these dipshits feel

You should be happy. Illegal immigrants are costing you, as a legal US citizen who pays taxes, over $700 per year.

Plus you have nothing to worry about. They're not randomly deporting people for just being brown. They're targeting illegal immigrants only.

Look at that power stance

>Plus you have nothing to worry about. They're not randomly deporting people for just being brown.

Trump himself in favor of racially profiling brown people.

>$700 per year
I'm fine with that. I'd pay more for open borders. They're worth it. :)

Move to California and get started with your civil war.

yess i need more videos like op's

i want to go on a binge

I WASN'T EXPECTING MORE THAN ONE TODAY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
GODBLESSTRUMP

it had to happen

As a Hispanic that speaks English with no major accents (that I know of), I really don't get how people can live in America and be around Americans every day without learning to speak the language.

English was my second language (speak Spanish most of the day) and it appalls me that most beaners can't at least get the shit down well enough to not sound like complete retards during things such as these videos.

>you cant be doing in here with babies in here what the fuck fuckkkkk did you sawwww they have proofs

You know what really gets me fucking heated though? When you ask someone something in English and they respond in Spanish. Not only will they do it then, but if you again speak in English they will still refuse to switch languages to the conversation you are trying to carry out with them (usually while ordering food).

I speak Spanish 100% fluent and it still fucking bothers me.

10/10

Beaner mad at other beaners fucking hilarious Paco

that bitch's screams were so bad I felt the need to build a wall and join ICE (at the same time)

Yet you can take the time to type a response in English.

TY, based taco poster.

these fucking beaners STILL have a christmas tree up @1:55 so i guess the lazy ass mexican meme is true after all

What is the point of this post? Some long winded way to brag on a chinese cartoon website about your anime skills? What a fucking waste. Jesus this place

3rd generation Hispanic living in Texas here. All these videos give me a boner because these cunts have more loyalty to Mexico than the nation they're born/live in.

>be american
>fluent in spanish cause mexican parents
>hate fucking mexicans
>these videos make me tear up in laughter cause i understand everything

"EY, YOU BROKE IN MY PINCHE FUCKING DOOR"

holy fuck
>christmas tree up on march fucking 4th

Nineteenth generation hispanic here. Watching all these videos is devastating.

I don't think I can take much more of this. I feel targeted.

mels wife is such a qt

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING with schadenfreude

Fuck Mexico and fuck Mexicans

>using mexican baby as a shield
>you cant touch me

I wouldnt last long as a cop, because i would beat that screeching cunt to death with her sub human baby, then throw the babies dead corpse in the trash, where it belongs.

That's not his wife.

who is it, his daughter? shes really attractive

What's the point of man handling and screaming at a bunch of 5'5 mexicans? in front of a kid and all, at least don't treat them like animals, I can't even imagine what the kid is going through, fucking edge lords man, that shit stops being cool once you get out fucking puberty, you all deserved to get bullied as a kid, fucking beta ass faggots.

im not gay or anything but I would fuck either one of them

>deport illegals
>check social media
>>AAAAAAAAAA BLOO LIKE HITLER N SHIET MUH FACIST NOTMYPRESSYDANT

I'm convinced that this entire generation (despite being the most "educated" generation to grace this god forsaken rock) is absolutely the most childish and obnoxiously naive ever.

Tear this bandaid off.

oh shit, good catch.

why were they arrested?

>What's the point of man handling and screaming at a bunch of 5'5 mexicans?

At what point was he mandhandlng him in the video? Based on the video, someone called about a crime or disturbance. Police knocked and the door wasn't opened. Police proceeded to kick in the door. The man most likely resisted arrest, and was subsequently thrown to the ground. The woman in the video is told several times what to do and she does not comply. When trying to loosen the cuffs, she stretches out her arm, the officer pinning her to the wall. She reaches for something, for all the officer knows could be a weapon. I'm sorry they arrested your cousin. 10/10 job by the officers.

That even some fag that watches cartoons puts more effort into learning a language than illegal immigrants. Use your head.

There's literally nothing wrong with racial profiling.

apply for mexican citizenship ASAP, it will make the whole process go a lot smoother

FUCKING DRUMPF YOO DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE.

First generation hispanic here (32). You have to go back. Chupa mi huevos while you are at it, youngshit.

The woman looks completely harmless, holy shit man! do you honestly believe she has a gun?, she was being trown around like she was made out of cloth.

>Third generation hispanic here

Forgot the word AMERICAN

You sound like a pussy.

>mexican
>human

pick one, faggot.

>Tfw third generation white Latino
>Tfw also mixed with Slav genes
>Tfw just a manlet with green eyes and light brown hair
>Tfw distance myself as far from spic family as possible
>Tfw almost positive a majority of them will end up getting ICE'd
>Mfw I'll be the one calling ICE on them

>HUMAN

>The woman looks completely harmless,

Yes, because that is what police deal with everyday and are taught to handle in police academy. Harmless criminals who committed no crimes. Literally, dindu nuffins.

>SHE WAAANNTTTZZ WAAAATTTTERRR

Well she gets ICE

Motherfucking bait

Here is your (((you))) you filthy animal.

>*Holds baby like human shield"
>DON'T TOUCH ME I HAVE A BABY IN MY ARM BITCH
the absolute state of women these days

Who are you quoting?

the thirsty 400lb mexican gorilla was being thrown around? when? Im sure the corrupt policia in your shithole third world country would have done a lot worse.

Plz do that

i dont get it, what's americans deal with mexicans?
if theyre deporting muslims sure but what did mexicans do to americans?
is there a giant terrorist attack bigger than 9/11 that mexicans did

Why do Mexicans keep getting themselves deported? They have been literally reporting themselves or publicly announcing they are illegals. Are they just getting a free ride home?