Where the fuck is all the trump supporter outrage for this? I thought you people were against private servers...

Where the fuck is all the trump supporter outrage for this? I thought you people were against private servers, or is it only for the people you don't like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O
northcrane.com/2017/03/04/breaking-fbi-releases-vault-7-clinton-email-cache-pdf-download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do liberals pretend to be retarded all the time? nobody is mad about hillary using a private server, they're mad about her deleting the emails when asked to present them.

Pence didn't have a private server and never got a subpoena from the FBI for doing shady shit on it. Nor did he delete thousands of emails instead of turning them over.

He had a personal email account and so far I've seen no evidence he did anything shady with it.

people are just getting sick of it mate. Every day there is a new scandal that gets debunked.

It's getting stale faggous maximus.

Correct.

Fuck clinton

Cite what Indiana law that says Pence can't use privste email for gov business. I'll wait.

>private server
>a fucking aol account

pick one then wake me up when the govt asks for his emails & he bleachbits them

and then kys

Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts

reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O

Just like Bill wasn't impeached for getting blown in the oval office, he was impeached for LYING about getting blown in the oval office. What was found in Clinton's emails and the fact that she deleted 30,000 emails AFTER she was subpoenaed is why she should go to prison. If an average citizen blatantly disregarded an FBI order like that, they'd have the book thrown at them.

>The governor of Indiana receives classified information anywhere near as sensitive and damaging as the Secretary of State

Indiana law allows it son long as it's all archived because it's day-to-day bureaucracy, State Department does not allow it because it's national security.

What Pence did is literally legal, every report even admits it.

Pence wasn't the fucking Secretary of State you dipshit

OH NO! RUSSIA HAS INDIANA'S SECRET FORMULA FOR GROWING CORN!
QUICK! IMPEACH EVERYONE UNTIL A DEMOCRAT IS PRESIDENT!

are they under the same law that said she couldnt use private emails? did that only apply for secretary of state due to her closeness to president?

i doubt the same law applies for governor in any case

Not only that it was and is perfectly legal to do so, Assuming you archived or provided records of those emails when requested, which he did.

Mike Pence literally dindu nuffin wrong.

State does not equal Federal

>pence deleted 33,000 classified emails from a private server

[citatin needed]

We don't actually give a shit about the server. It's useful to defeat the globalists and nothing else. I don't care one bit if Pence does the exact same thing.

Not only does Indiana law allow it, because of the restrictions placed on official accounts a private account is almost required.

>RUSSIA HAS INDIANA'S SECRET FORMULA FOR GROWING CORN!

Yes! We did it now!

Kek

>Pence had no private server.
>Pence broke no laws.
>Pence had no classified information because he was not part of the federal government and zero access to it.
>Indiana law allows state employees to use private emails for state business.

Literally nothing similar to Hillary's case even slightly.

>1 post by this ID

The anger is because the world was okay that she could break the law however she wanted.

Do Indiana governors regularly handle classified documents related to national security? Because Hillary Clinton did as secretary of state.

>I thought you people were against private servers

We are. Pence didn't have his own server.

Nor did he potentially violate any laws or records keeping rules.

this. czeched

State Government != Federal Government
And it definitely doesnt compare to secretary of DEFENSE doing it, then wiping the servers when asked about it.

Honestly if Hillary had just fessed up to it and let the FBI poke their nose around it would have faded into obscurity immediately. It was the fact she was so blatantly trying to hide everything and the failure at which she did so that made it so criminal.

Kind of like how you're not going to jail for pirating movies if they confiscate your computer, but if you desperately try to wipe your drives beforehand you definitely are for destruction of evidence, because now we have no idea what kind of shady shit you did

>apples and oranges
>1 post by this ID

Only ppl we don't like retard hahaha!! Paid fucking shill

FUCK!

PENCE, YOU SOLD US OUT.
YOU SOLD US OUT, YOU BASTARD.

I need an graphic which expresses the emotion of unexpected but thorough support for a leafpost.

Storing *classified information* on private servers.

sage

Hillary gave out the information and claimed most of it was personal but admitted all of it was professional use only. She's clearly lying to save her own ass.

Pence was hacked.

The DNC was hacked, so do we blame the DNC for being hacked instead of Russia now? Don't be fucking retarded.

Regarding the Russia issue, they were hacked by a Russian - not the government. There is literally no evidence that there was any government involvement whatsoever. Meanwhile, the DNC has ties to the Communist Party of China. No one says shit. Fuck your liberal cognitive dissonance and double standard hypocrisy.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

HAPPENING MEGATHREAD

FULL UPDATED LIST OF ALL HAPPENINGS FROM OUR /SHAREBLUE GENERALS/ TODAY + FRESH SOURCEANON MATERIAL GOING ON RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!

STOP BY, COLLECT, SAVE THE FULL SHAREBLUE LISTS - GET THE SCOOP ON MORE MATERIAL

DONT NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE POSTERS

NO SHEKELS FOR SHILLS, ONLY THE ROPE

ALSO I READ THE ARTICLE - TOTALLY LEGAL OP SHILL. NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SERVER WE CARED ABOUT HER SELLING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL AND SMUGGLING WEAPONS-KIDS WITH IT

CANT SLIDE THE TRUTH MATE

you think AOL is Pence's private server?

apples and oranges

for example
It also wasn't literally in his bathroom

He also didn't delete the incriminating emails and lie about it under questioning

I even find the analogy of different fruits to be a poor comparison for how disparate these cases are. It's more like apples to corn.

because using an AOL account is the same as building a private email server in the basement and storing classified information on it only to delete everything when people find out

nobody gives a shit that clinton used a private email, it's about what she did with it

OH SHIT ITS A FUCKING RUSSIAN PLEASE DON'T HACK ME I COME IN PEACE

fuck off spammer

/thread

Here's all the reasons why you should kill yourself
>it wasn't a private server
>it didn't have classified emails on it
>he's not a federal employee, so it's not against the law
>it's also not against Indiana law
Now go kill yourself.

How many nuclear weapon manuals does the governor of Indiana have access to on a typical day?

>leaf

And thus began the ill-fated Corn Race.
Global superpowers competing to create the uberkernel.

Tesla was right, we will live to see man made horrors beyond our comprehension.

If this is even a thing, where is Hillary's arrest warrant?

Stop larping as a retard

Pence is going to prison for this one. He broke the law hardcore. I wouldn't be surprised if he used a weak password hoping Russians would get in.

It's all about creating the double standards to make their transgressions seen less of controversy.

It started in the campaign.

Trump brought Bill victims to the debate. Suddenly a bunch of women came out accusing Trump of sexual assaults. Failed immediately after some did a quick background check on the first lady that came forward and turned out to have worked for the CF.

Trump U. Vs CF

Tax return Vs CF

Pence emails Vs Clinton emails. And so on.

The point is Deep State and Trump walk into a convenience store at the same time. Trump pockets a pack of gum. State shoots the clerk and steals the vending machine

>b b b but Trump did stuff toooooo

False equivalencies are all they got.

Right, because a governor and the secretary of fucking defense are exactly the same.
That's not even going into the fact that he was expressly allowed a personal email on it, while Clinton was not.

>they try to push memes where the inverse is also true, and worse

Lol

>Chicken and not burgers

Wow

this, you guys are done.

Trump could literally be hitler and I'd give him full backing just because of how insanely unhinged you leftist shits get over him.

Personal Server =/= Personal email address.

You didn't get outraged when it happened to KKKlinton, so you don't get a say in whether or not we should give a fuck you desperate shill

>or is it only for the people you don't like?

Yeah, pretty much.

Get fucked commie.

>private servers

Mike Pence never used a private server, idiot.

He used personal email for govt use in Indiana, which is LEGAL.

Don't talk about computers. You're too stupid.

Not illegal under Indiana law. Didn't lie about it. Didn't hide it. Archived his emails for public viewing. Not secretary of state. Didn't sell arms to terrorists to overthrow Assad for the Saudis. Didn't sell uranium reserves to Russian oligarch that contributed to his foundation.

Did I miss anything?

in all seriousness we cant let him get his hands on the corn formula

Pence only crime is still using AOL in 2016

Lel, you are making the false assumption that people who voted for Trump are all fans of the GOP.

In case you forgot, the GOP was almost as vicious towards Trump as the Dems.

He raped them both and that is why I love him.

>having a secret private server which you didn't report the emails from is the same as having a public server which everyones knows about
This is why I hate liberals.

>hackers hack hillary's email
>get nuclear secrets
>hackers hack pence's email
>get a dilbert cartoon he sent to a buddy

And, yes, Hillary's emails did contain nuclear secrets: northcrane.com/2017/03/04/breaking-fbi-releases-vault-7-clinton-email-cache-pdf-download/

Additionally, when caught, Hillary did her best to destroy evidence (which itself is a crime) and committed perjury (again, a crime).

Pence has done no such thing.

You're grasping at straws to compare the two.

>And, yes, Hillary's emails did contain nuclear secrets:

No, you retard, it was an unclassified document on handling sensitive information.

Fucking idiots like you running around about OOH NEW LEAKS you saw on tHe Donald but didn't fucking read spreading your own easily disproven (with your own leaks) fake news will be the downfall of this movement.

You invalidate all Trump supporters with how stupid, lazy and incompetent you are.

Please stop posting until you figure out how to validate your own fucking links. Like maybe by READING THEM.

too many "scandals" fuck the MSM kys

where in the vault7 emails are the classified secrets? all it seems to be is a manual saying how classified they are, was that classified?

i wanna shill but shilling nothing is stupid and a detriment to the cause

>And, yes, Hillary's emails did contain nuclear secrets

No. Read the pdf yourself, it's available on wikileak's servers. There are no "nuclear secrets" being divulged apart from basic protocol.

This isn't vault7, this is a foia release.

pence had an personal email account not a PRIVATE SERVER RAN IN A BASEMENT BY A FUCKING FURRY

>PRIVATE SERVER RAN IN A BASEMENT BY A FUCKING FURRY

It's the perfect fall. No-one will ever sift out Pence's fetishes because the host was so deviant.

Not a private server.

Didn't host any state secrets.

All business emails was 'email me at the right one' responses.

Didn't try to destroy the information using expensive processes and after subpoenas.

Sage and gay.

SILENCE!

>Where the fuck is all the trump supporter outrage for this
legal in Indiana.
literally dindu nuffin

Too bad the fucking governor of Indiana doesn't have classified information on his email server. Come on, are they even trying.