Guys, the dossier isn't going away. We can't keep calling it fake news after recent developments...

Guys, the dossier isn't going away. We can't keep calling it fake news after recent developments. We need a better angle.

The guy who wrote the dossier was the MI6 agent that went into hiding. The government now wants to interview him, because they've managed to confirm several aspects of the information. Namely, they confirmed exact people, times, and locations of meetings between people mentioned in the dossier, which proves that at least SOME of it is true.

There's further credence given to this because Russian FSB officials were black-bagged and dragged away to secret prisons, charged with treason. Some of them were mysteriously found dead. Presumably, these are leakers who helped the MI6 agent compile the information.

Worst-case scenario, they helped him win, sure. Not from vote tampering, but just convincing people that Hillary was bad. The worst part is probably the prostitute mattress peeing. But even that isn't the end of the world, I guess.

The real problem is that Trump has denied the dossier entirely, even when parts of it are now coming true. I think that'll damage him more than the pee story. I think this entire thing is coming to a head soon. It's certainly not going away.

Day of the rope soon

Oh fuck you. Now is the time to deal with it, not hide.

MAGA

So you're telling me you actually believe Trump hired a bunch a prostitutes to pee on a bed because Obama previously slept on it... Russia had secret cameras set up all over the bedroom, so they blackmailed him into becoming president?

Try harder, CTR.

Here's your reward for putting up a good effort.

>we

No, I'm saying they helped him be president because he would potentially be easier to blackmail in the future.

keep up the good work cool guy

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

HAPPENING MEGATHREAD

FULL UPDATED LIST OF ALL HAPPENINGS FROM OUR /SHAREBLUE GENERALS/ TODAY + FRESH SOURCEANON MATERIAL GOING ON RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!

STOP BY, COLLECT, SAVE THE FULL SHAREBLUE LISTS - GET THE SCOOP ON MORE MATERIAL

DONT NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE POSTERS

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

They confirmed part of the information, idiots. You can't pretend it doesn't exist anymore.

good point Im with her now

then you are fucking autistic. did you not see the part where he talks with putin about henti? or are you so retarded you still believe that. fucking kill yourself a
sage

[citation heavily needed] faggot
sage

So you're saying the entire document is false because you just don't like what it says.

Wake the fuck up.

The fucking government is your citation you fucking mongrel. Jesus christ, you can't deny everything.

keep it up its starting to work

sage

>Namely, they confirmed exact people, times, and locations of meetings between people mentioned in the dossier, which proves that at least SOME of it is true.
Wow, you are fucking retarded. I suppose if the dossier claimed 'Moscow is in Russia' you'd think that was solid evidence too, eh? Weak.

You are CORRECT,FAGGOT
It's not "going away"
BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXSIST.
Go eat shit with pope Francis.

I think those hookers might have been 12. Heteros tend to do that

we wrote it to set up that traitor mccain. it worked well.

Those were joke images going around Sup Forums dumbass. They were making fun of the fact none of it is verifiable and weren't in the original dossier.

Pic related

Go back to /r/the_donald

what happened to that guy

The hentai thing is made up and not part of the dossier

Go back to r/esist, you little fuckin' faggot.

I don't know what are you trying to prove, shariabum

wrong pic. but anyway, I'm really confused desu. i didn't understand you.

>oh no pee
>oh no
>oh no
>oh no peeee
haahahahhahhahahhaa
anyone who thinks this is an adult issue is retarded
you show how childish you are by giggling over pee

inb4 impeached over farting and lying about it

The dossier that mentioned pissgate wasn't even a real intelligence dossier. It was in the wrong format and had grammatical errors.
Never trust Buzzfeed.

>The guy who wrote the dossier was the MI6 agent that went into hiding
I thought the one person that wrote the dossier was Sup Forums

Yeah, that's implied by some of the comments on 4plebs.

perhaps the zika has shrunken your brain

It's bullshit, Trump owns and operates hotels, does anyone seriously believe he would act like a complete dickhead in someone else's hotel when he knows damn well how they operate. Not only that but he also warns all his staff to be on their best behaviour when travelling for that very reason.

Shill OP