Stupid Political Ideologies General

Ok user, we've seen the ignorance of antifa and their Anarcho-communist beliefs, we've seen the left libertarians aka Anarcho-Capitalists, we get a Communist thread everyday and we've heard about Anarcho-Fascism being a thing. But tell me Sup Forums, what is the dumbest (or least known in your opinion) political ideology you've heard of and give a description to it. Maybe that ideology might have some credibility, or it may just be as autistic as the followers of such political beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally, Anarcho-Primitivism is a pretty stupid ideology. It essentially advocates for the abolishment of the state, as well as backtracking in terms of technical progress. To be fair though, Ted Kaczynski does explain justification for it in his manifesto, and he explains it fairly well.

Anything other then a King James Onlyist fundamental Baptist theocracy is stupidity

>when you attempt to use sign language with the tribe but the warlord beats you to death for inventing communication

>we've seen the left libertarians aka Anarcho-Capitalists
What the fuck is left about ancap?

With the way exponential growth works, having about 100,000 people living self-sufficiently is a good idea, what with all the nukes and stuff like that.

Retarded idea for everyone to do.

I just don't understand really how one prevents technological progress in a stateless society, where there are no laws set in place preventing progress.

look up leftist libertarianism, people consider it ancap

???????
I'm incredibly familiar with anarchist literature.
Nobody consider ancap leftist in nature.
Nothing about it is leftist in nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism
here user

Any ideology based around anarchism.

awww u missed anarcho nihilism, the most redundant form of ancom

>The term "left-libertanism" has at least three meanings. In its oldest sense, it is a synonym either for anarchism in general or social anarchism in particular. Later it became a term for the left or Konkinite wing of the free-market libertarian movement, and has since come to cover a range of pro-market but anti-capitalist positions, mostly individualist anarchist, including agorism and mutualism, often with an implication of sympathies (such as for radical feminism or the labor movement) not usually shared by anarcho-capitalists. In a third sense it has recently come to be applied to a position combining individual self-ownership with an egalitarian approach to natural resources; most proponents of this position are not anarchists

So you provide me with a resource with which to confirm my suspicion that you are - in fact- retarded.
Thanks man!

also u forgot the explaination

>individualist communism
Yeah, sure pal.

>No Anarcho-Monarchism
Discarded

The entire green square is retarded.

>ideology:
everyone should share everything

>enforcement technique:
The Honor system, b/c state force is evil

what about the red part. their retarded and dont even know it

this is what redditors actually believe.

Anarcha-Feminism

>leftists hate it
>the right hates it
>and liberals will never get it

These. It might vary from person to person, on which rank they will place them on the stupidity ladder. But definitely these.

Right and left refer to a belief in either private or public ownership. Since Anarcho-Capitalism believes in private ownership to the largest extent possible it would be retarded to say it is left libertarianism.

I meant to reply to