What Decade Fucked Up the World the Most?

the 70s were GOAT

70's
Their hippy and stoner culture only grew over the years.

90's. Corporate divide and cultural Marxism in full swing

Late 90's through 2000's

the 1860s... if you catch my drift

came here to say this
you're an autist

Sixties, with their faggy cultural revolution and civil act rights of 64.

00's because of 9/11 alone

The decade between 1789 and 1799

1910s.

nope,marxism was no where near as bad

1790s and 1910s fucked up the world.

1910s for World War 1 and the US getting a central bank. 1790s for ultimately being responsible for everything wrong that happened in the 1800s and 1900s.

The 1930s.

Don't forget the commies.

60's.

60s.

It was only cool in the 70s too

00's.

60s and 70s that's when fag "culture" and commies started to go full force. Now look at where we are.

>1945
this.

Late 2000's.

2010 and forward.
Mainstream adoption and commercialization of the internet has been the death of modern civilization.

the fucking hippies in the 60s

A mix between the 60's and the mid 00's.

>00 has no character and looks the blandest

This

This is where it should have been great but was utter shit

Checked, and you speak the truth
73337 is mirror digits, I like it

Bingo. 60s was young people trying new things because their parents grew up during WWII and weren't sure how to raise kids during peacetime. 2010s is vapid international corporations sticking their noses into political subversion while still making money and stifling the little man--this is epitomized in vapid Buzzfeed-style corporate liberalism. It's the worst of both worlds, perhaps worse than either have ever been before.

Invention of social media. It made it easier for retards to spread ideas, and also made the sheer stupidity of the average person more open for non-retards to see so they become depressed and disconnected.

>Sixties, with their faggy cultural revolution and civil act rights of 64.

Came here to say this.

The 1960's fucked up everything.
It was the real explosion of the rise in college campus communism and social justice bullshit.

1790s like the French revolution?

Don't forget the immigration act of 1965

10,000 BC, when (((Oog))) discovered agriculture and metallurgy. Humans were meant to live like animals.

Everything in modern society went to absolute undeniable shit in 2007. Before that I would say the 60's with the hippies and the flower-rama bullshit. That's when the liberals truly got their teeth in modern day faggotry.
The 75-85 and 85-95 decades were comfy, at least to look back on and see what the culture was like (especially in terms of what was "counter" culture too). 90s was nice for TV (nick and whatnot) because I was a little user.
An aside: I like watching dead mall videos. Seeing malls that are now dead that had their hayday in the 80s and 90s is sort of sad to me, mainly because by the time I was a teen malls were sort of fading out from what they were and I would of liked to shitlord around in them. I just like to look back on things in general and see why they were present and what killed them.
Things were a lot more simplistic before social media hit and we noticed on a much larger scale how stupid people are (NOT that people became more stupid).

I came here to say this.

70's 100%. Their degenerate culture caused a long lasting effect felt today, especially since they also raised and normalized those degenerate behavior into the millenials. As much as you hate to admit it, millenials were brainwashed into being a bunch of snowflake morons, thanks to the 70's crowd.

80s

Also the time where black people stopped trying to emulate whites and the inverse took hold.
People started shitting all over the morals that made this nation what it was and started trying to adopt KANG mentality evident through today's /fa/ and music.

60s easily

50s. The sheer amount of resistance to McCarthy showed that communist infiltration had already succeeded by then. The communist victory in that decade was directly responsible for the 60s and the filling of academia with leftist educators.

Alternatively, 30s because of the New Deal and FDR's destruction of America.

we stopped oppressing them

The decade Adam made the mistake of listening to that dumb cunt Eve and got thrown out of the garden of Eden.

When wasn't the world fucked up?

the name was a carryover from an old thread

I feel like the 00's was the era the SJW crowed grew up in.

women again

World War 1
We had it all...and then...poof, gone

>made the sheer stupidity of the average person more open for non-retards to see so they become depressed and disconnected

This is exactly why I left Facebook after being on there for just 2 months.

>rampant progressive drivel / circlejerking
>baby pictures
>20 something women moaning about life / ""societal expectations""
>old shitty memes
>endless watermarked party/club pictures
>tedious drama

The disconnect extends to the real world as well.

>tfw i need to leave the city ASAP

1960s but post 9/11 is when the world really started to go into maximum decline