Polish Politician says womenmist earn less than men

>Women must earn less than men because they are weaker, smaller, and less intelligent.
Holy shit, what a hero!
twitter.com/dwnews/status/837819140610011136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the amount of butthurt he made around the world with this one is delicious

How are his poll numbers doing after this?

I think I remember hi sface. Didn't he already hold a speech about the Islamic hordes once or something like that?

You mean this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk

Yeah, that's the one. Top bantz

He's not your average politician

That face at 1:00

Women are generally just as intelligent as men, but they just let their emotions get in the way of making rational decisions desu.

>less intelligent

See, I hate how right-wingers resort to this rhetoric. That is not how you win votes while conveying an anti-feminist message.

Since he changed the name of his party its around 1% so I doubt it went down after this speach anyway kek

true

So basically there was no way in hell he was getting reelected anyway.

You'd think would-be politicians would know better than to advertise a naked truth by now.

What a legend

4IQ less than men on average, the difference becomes apparent after reaching maturity

We got 2 years before election he will get to his ~5% by then anyway also elections to the eu are easier for him because only around 15% of people bother to go vote there

>Women are generally just as intelligent as men
They really aren't. Comparing a woman to a man is like comparing a child to an adult.

actually male and female intelligence are on average about the same, but men tend to have more extremes - more geniuses but also more idiots, while women tend to cluster around the average

Isn't this the same guy who complained about the degradation of women because of cosplay or something?

I can't recall exactly what but Poland had a redenbacher looking fucker that won my heart, and I know it's this guy.

do you even understand how bell curve works

Niggers skew this statistic.

>Every shot except him is a woman rolling her eyes, sighing, or giving a HOW DARE HE expression
I pity the EU

Wrong.

Women always used to score lower than men on IQ tests, so guess what they did? Changed the IQ test so that men and women both score the same average. Then everyone who took the IQ test was given a trophy just for taking part and told that they are special, that their opinions matter, and that they can be whatever gender they want.

Similar story - blacks kept scoring jn the retarded range, so they made the reatrded range lower.

SMDH.

But that's wrong you idiot

that's just not true though

besides, IQ is largely inherited from the mother, so smart men had smart moms

pay no attention, he;s a 1% meme

This guy