ITT it's the Hillary timeline

Oh fuck lads, I'm worried about being drafted for the war with Russia

lmao it was so funny to see drumpf not concede until the next morning

probably threw a hissy fit. he was too much of a coward to face his supporters after losing so badly

fucking blue texas lmao

Secretary of State John Podesta is throwing a pizza party this weekend with some local DC kids. Doubtful the Trump administration would've ever been this youth-minded

i'd fight the kikes at home before i fight the russians
This country as it is right now is not worth fighting for

>it's the Hillary timeline
Sup Forums wouldn't exist

That was the goddamn highlight of the night. She didn't even need it to win but watching it flip as Fox was losing their goddamn minds over the predictions being false was spectacular.

>op

Madam President has pledged to settle 20 million muslim refugees in the USA by Ramadan. So compassionate! So progressive! How can Swedes even compete?

>Those rumors about the mandate where every county in America is governmentally obligated to have a Planned Parenthood clinic in it
It's just clickbait right? She wouldn't actually fucking do that.

Sup Forums - politically correct

Thanks Hillary, now whenever I use a public restroom I have to share it with a """""man"""""" with a vagina

Literally who?

I never got why this one was significant.

You're lucky it's only Russia you'll be fighting, drumpflet.

Drumpf would have started a war with China and Iran by now.

Meanwhile I'll be at home collecting disability payments to get my penis cut up and turned inside out.

Yesterday in Oregon a Trump voter LOUDLY GRUMBLED when he heard of Hillary's victory...

WHEN WILL THOSE PEOPLE LEARN TO ACCEPT DEMOCRATIC CHOICES !

Now this shitlord here has the right idea. It's all about sweet delicious PC creep.

You wouldn't be drafted because it would be a nuclear war and everyone here living in a major or large city would already be dead.

Don't worry... we'll all be dead long before it comes to that.

Kek, m8.

>Monday: Nothing.
>Tuesday: Nothing.
>Wednesday: Nothing.
>Thursday: Nothing.
>Friday: Declaration of War.
>Saturday: Mass shooting.
>Sunday: Actually observed nothing day.
>Monday: What happened Saturday.
>Tuesday: Nothing.
>Wednesday: Nothing.
>Thursday: Nothing.
>Friday: Second Amendment Repealed.
>Saturday: Nuclear bomb goes off somewhere.
>Sunday: Observed nothing day.
>Monday: What happened Saturday.

on and on and on and on...

Have you ever been in a bizzaro Sup Forums thread?

either nobody recognized her or nobody cared

I don't know which is worse

People are losing their damn minds that DJIA is down is 17,500. It always, always goes down after an election.

Actually the parade wasn't so bad, I got to throw some rocks at the captured Eurasian prisoners before their public execution.

>this was literally on kikepedia all along
>people thought electing her was gonna bring peace
>ameriburgers are too lazy to read the kikepedia summary of a candidate they consider voting for
I guess we WW3 nao

forgot pic

Im gonna pretend im retarded when they try and draft me

new around here?

Radical Menopausization of America

I'd give my left nut to go back to 12pm Nov 8th an live that shit one more time.

Great read

ERROR 404! You're using language not permited by the Communist Federation of America, your internet node has been notified to the authorities near you.

Did you see Justin Trudeau's meeting with Hillary where she butterfly-kissed him?

Poor faggot looked like he was going to be sick.

acting gay doesn't even work anymore

Mine is signed.

I love big sister and bus sister loves me ...

going to be defecting to Russia tomorrow. Wish me luck lads

the Left Wing Safe Space Squads here in California broke into my home to check for hate objects and they found my grandpa's old .22 that my dad gave me and now I have to go to mandatory anti-racist-sexist-bigot-homophobe-islamaphobe training and when I get back I won't remember any of you Sup Forums so you have to try and find me and save me

fuck this timeline

Ok, now you are just outright pandering to me corruption fetish.
Please, continue.

Fuck Shillary and fuck black people.
IT WAS HIS TURN

>>
Anonymous (ID: EBS0C1iO) 03/04/17(Sat)11:00:07 No.115181152 ▶
Ok, now you are just outright pandering to me corruption fetish.
Please, continue.

Did you guys receive your migrants yet? It's already March 2017 and I'm starting to get funny looks from people around me because I'm not currently housing a migrant. I've reached out to the proper channels but have just been given the run around. Some people's wives are even already showing their tolerance bumps from their 13 year old migrants.

Newfaggot detected.

Report your nearest gas chamber

>tolerance bumps

thanks, user.

Fucking shit. Why did this fucking cunt had to win?

Leftist cucks are now embolden and attacking and killing trump supporters in droves, and destroying and burning property.
Wtf Hillary won you cunts and this is how you celebrate!?

WHY ISNT THIS CUNT CALLING THEM OUT

SHES PRACTICALLY GIVEN THEM A FREE LICENSE TO DESTROY AMERICA