White female that hates herself

What's the point of playing this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

psyke.org/pictures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself already

attention

Please dont tell me you are aitistic enoung to cut your skin a bit with a safety pin for attention, theres no need for that

Man I can tell from whatever limb that is that you're fat as fuck.

my wife used to do that

now we're married with two kids

it doesnt stay bad forever

Want me to come fuck you?

Have white babies.

It's litrially what you were made to do.

This. It's a means of fulfilling their only purpose. Attracting a mate for impregnation. This tactic is normally used by ugly females.

There's so shocking little stress in their lives that they feel the need to invent some in order to "justify" being depressed.

>sex, provider, nonstop orbiter attention on tap if you can just stop overeating
>free shit and a leg up in college, finding a job, social services, everything
>wahhh wahhh its so hard i hate life

Tits or gtfo before you do it

There isn't. Kill yourself. At least you'll stop spamming a POLITICAL BOARD with Sup Forums shit, fuck off.

so if white men are superior, and we hate white women, then who will we breed with?

im personally happy to breed with a qt jap, she will be impressed with my 5"

Is that an arm or thigh? It seems massive

Well if you weren't so fucking fat maybe you wouldn't hate yourself that much. Stop fucking eating

Sort yourself out.

I know it's a meme here, but it's no joke. Try Peterson's Past Authoring program.

Gtfo

Is it bad that I collect these

>cat scratches
I have actual scars that will never heal.

Did you piss off your cat?

Cut like you mean it you worthless cunt.

This is a Sup Forums. If you're too fucking stupid to not post this shit to Sup Forums then you should just end your life already.

>implying orbiter attention is something to be enjoyed

i think i'd fucking hate it

You're welcome.

psyke.org/pictures/

>Why do women do x
The answer is in almost all cases attention.

More pics

>Sup Forums tells women to settle for betas
>won't settle themselves

i dont understand self loathing based on race or gender . why not hate every one else if you have done nothing wrong but dont ever get what you want.

seems more natural

sounds like it got a whole lot worse

This is what nig nog culture does to people. Makes them give up and not see any hope.

Don't worry baby, we are taking back the country from these galactic vampires.

I get more and gnarlier scratches than that from briars while clearing survey lines. Go get a fucking job.

They're doing it for attention. Women gain power through neotany and hypergamy. "Self harm" is a manipulation that they use to say "I'm a crying little girlie! You have to help me!" Don't ever help self harmers. They cut you next.

Dig deeper

Do a flip faggot.

>safety pin
If you're gonna make marks use a fucking utility blade like you mean it you attention whore.

I went through a cutting phase before. I was on SSRI meds and I am convinced they triggered the behavior. Shortly after changing meds I stopped cutting.
I never did it for attention, in fact I was ashamed at the thought of people finding out. This may sound weird, but I did it to suppress suicidal thoughts. It was only light cuts, the pain acted as a relief.
Feel like a complete autist now when I think about what I did.
Still have the scars but most times they are difficult to spot.
Get used to seeing this shit. The West is in the middle of a mental health crisis and SJW culture is normalizing mental illness.

Real talk, are there people who actually do this, but not for attention?

>What's the point of playing this game?
To find a redpilled Aryan bf and have his babies you idiot.

don't we all, you melodramatic twat.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

HAPPENING MEGATHREAD

FULL UPDATED LIST OF ALL HAPPENINGS FROM OUR /SHAREBLUE GENERALS/ TODAY + FRESH SOURCEANON MATERIAL GOING ON RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!

STOP BY, COLLECT, SAVE THE FULL SHAREBLUE LISTS - GET THE SCOOP ON MORE MATERIAL

DONT NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE POSTERS

NO SHEKELS FOR SHILLS, ONLY THE ROPE

no

There was once a time in my life when I was lonely, jobless, and depressed. Never once did it occur to me that cutting myself would make anything better. It's fucking stupid, I just felt like nothing was worth getting out of bed for.

Yes. Self harm is a big issue but is more common in females. Most people who do this can hide it quite well.

Reminder that the Jews did this.

Underrated

Why are you scratching yourself?

Uh, the cutting game? Maybe not cut yourself? It's an easy game to not play.

Lifting Hay Bales will also do this shit to you

Guess it would depend on the point of view but from mine, yes. You can do it and not want attention. That's why mine were all in my upper legs because who the fuck is gonna be seeing those unless I'm naked.

I cut when I was having an anxiety/depression crisis (in retrospect, it was mostly my fault, but hey). It's a form of control. Up till then (I'd felt) like I had no control over my mental pain, but the physical, now that I could control. You feel the expected sting and watch the blood well up in the canyon of the wound and it feels like that first hit of a cigarette when you haven't had one in days. Pure, unadulterated relief.

Don't do it anymore, not since I figured out what my real problems were. Scars are still there, but I don't really think about 'em.

Second

Body pain to make mental pain and stress dissappear.Could also be Sadomasochisme.

I've noticed people who actually have this as a problem usually cut areas like the upper thigh, whereas people doing it for attention cut the forearm or lower leg.

Yeh, this mostly. Mental/emotional pain you can't really see. It's a bit of a mental gymnastic but it's essentially channeling mental pain into physical, and bloodletting is like watching the pain leave the body.

No mean literal scars from a job a paper cutting line.

But what exactly did it do for you? Is it a drug/alcohol-like high?

Dirty half-breed here,

Don't blame darkies for this one, faggot. Cutting oneself to deal with mental problems is an invention of the white man or possibly jews.

On a side note does any one else just beat the shit out of there wall when angry? I fucked up the walls in my room so bad it took over 500$ to fix the first time and then I did it again and it was another 300$. I just fuck them up hard and punch it to shit . It's the only way to calm down

Makes sense, you don't want to be caught, because then you're expected to explain yourself. Shit man, I just wanted to cut myself in peace.

Yeah, people that legit have a problem are usually ashamed of it.

If cigarettes count as drugs in your perspective than yes. Imagine living day in, day out in a self deprecating echo chamber, and you don't tell people around you because you are ashamed or you don't want to inconvinience someone with a genuine problem that you're too dumb to figure out on your own. It's not quite like having voices, but it's your own voice "I can't do this. I can't do this." You're trying to keep control over your life when in reality, at that moment, you have none. What cutting did was make me feel like I was in control of what I was feeling. It was like a burst of clarity in an anxiety haze.

stupid prizes.

Girls who cut themselves tend to be freaks in bed.

Everyone knows this, but what you probably don't know is that it extends beyond self-harm or masochism and into the realm of sadism. These girls get a high similar to cocaine when they witness intense suffering. They were those girls you saw who constantly shopped at Hot Topic and told you about all their weird "nightmares," which for all their lurid, miasmic terror, seemed to titillate them in a rather... odd way. These "people," if we may be so kind to call them such, probably had a sexual awakening in their childhood when watching "Happy Tree Friends." Their favourite hobbies include torturing animals, cutting themselves, sucking diseased dick behind convenience stores, creating strife EVERYWHERE for seemingly no reason (the reason is sadism), writing emo poetry, etc.

If you would ever subject yourself to such dreadful company, I would assume you're masochistic yourself and you two are meant for each other. I offer one tip in bedding these sick ogresses, and that is to begin conversation by asking, "What was your favourite Tim Burton film?" Because I can guarantee they have one.

It's not a game. It becomes an endorphin and dopamine addiction. Which makes it difficult to stop (resist).

Because it doesn't end.

If you end it early, you just go somewhere slightly worse off than where you were.

Attention.
Males usually dull their pain with alcohol & drugs. Females want attention from other people. It's purely biological as females would stay at home and cry to each other all day, every day. While men who were out hunting big prey had to stay strong and not show their pain & feelings to actually bring home some fucking food.

I well and truly fucking had one man. There is nothing scarier than feeling like you're losing your mind. It's like you become a walking embodiment of your problems. Supreme feelings of inadequacy, and sub-humanity, but you can't let anybody know that shit, because you're a fuckin man and you don't show that shit right? Who's gonna be strong if you aren't right?

Lmao what is this pussy shit you call that cutting yourself? Looks more like you fell of your tricycle you dumb bitch

Cut deeper

>It's like you become a walking embodiment of your problems.

That's what depression does to people, you sabotage yourself subconsciously.

All that you really need is a paradigm shift.

Appreciate yourself and those close to you, you're not always in control, roll with the punches.

That's all anyone else does, some just ride higher on the waves.

Heres my tv

My ps4 and many other things Have been destroyed in my rages I fear if some cunt ever makes me angry itll end very bad for him I have no control when anger comes

I never said you didn't have a problem nor doubted that you did user. I had a GF in high school who would publicly cut for attention

Don't let your emotions control you, it's hard to stop the chain reaction, but you have to tell yourself it's not worth it.

Also get a brick wall to punch.

Might as well harden your knuckles at the same time.

It actually took me saying, "I have no control" for me to get on the road to becoming better. It's like a drug addict admitting they have a problem to be honest.

"I don't know how to fix it" became "I can't fix it right this second." I actually ended up quitting my job and looking for easier work while I got my shit together. A year later I'm lookin to get back into factory work, and I start on Monday. Little did I realize that I had to give myself patience.

Thanks for the words man, it's not easy to talk about without feeling like a pussy bitch.

No.

It's always for attention

Ah nah man, I didn't think you were doubting me. It was just admittance. Sorry if it seemed like I jumped down your throat.

Cutting is one thing, taking pictures of it is for whores. Both are a problem, but they are different problems.

Refreshing to see people self aware of their worthlessness, yet disturbing to see them broadcast it as though anyone cares.

I've broken everything I own basically so that's what I do now on the tree in my yard. not having money to buy replacement stuff or fix it has made me think twice but the reason I brought it up anyway is for the people who cut its probably better to do this atleast your not hurting yourself

My cousin does this shit.

What should I do about it? Should I give her a good fucking?

hug her
if you can get a good hug with her, do it for a long time

Read Generally any type of game would work on such a damaged individual but I'd be cautious of STDs.

Doesn't matter the reason, the answer is always yes.

Wai u cry bby? No tears, only dreams nao

No. It's always for attention

ITT: Bunch of undisciplined pathetic faggots and whiners. Muh anger muh sadness...

Grow up you pathetic dweebs.

Who the fuck rubs it on the walls and takes fucking pictures?! This shit drives me absolutely insane. It's like watching a fucking parody of a genuinely sad film.

But why not punch things that don't cost money that seems like a expensive rage

>he never covered his face in his own blood while shitposting for kek

wtf is wrong with you

>his face isn't covered in blood right now
NANI!?

Got me laughin irl

You explained my Bestfriends girl to The T

Nah m8. I just hang used tampons round my ears and shove 'em in me nose. It's about the same thing at the end of the day.

Whoa.. slow down killa... why you so aggro?

>What's the point of playing this game?
Mental illness.

Fucking shit how did you know my high school GF did fucking all of this, was she really this predictable?