What do I do?

A friend of mine was falsely accused of committing """hate crimes""" by pic attached. (actually a she believe it or not)

Now he is being turned into a scapegoat by the university after being arrested.

What do????

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/02/19/news-opinion/united-states/u-of-minnesota-student-arrested-for-drawing-swastika-in-dorm
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/17/university-minnesota-anti-semitism-vandalism/
twincities.com/2017/02/16/umn-student-arrested-for-swastika-vandalism-in-residence-hall/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/02/hoax-alert-university-of-minnesota.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you give us a quick bog- I mean rundown of what happened?

Heads up, guys... a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied. We do it because we want to make you come, and feel like it's a bonding experience maybe. But that cum has to go somewhere, and it's usually leaking into our panties or down our leg in a few hours, and it's nasty. All things being equal, we'd be happy with you having a great orgasm into a condom or with very little actual cum involved.

I personally will swallow my bf's load any day. Hell, I'll even do anal, since that will come out when I want it to. Having a leaking mess in my pussy, which I take very good care of, isn't something I look forward to at all.

Just ask your girlfriend. We usually solve it with just dealing with another tampon day.

this. we need context user

>Friendo is playing with lighter.
>Burning hand sanitizer on a table in the lounge in the dorm.
>Shouldn't cause damage.
>Burns swastika for shits and giggles.
>In the morning, swastika incredibly faint, but visible.
>Like Indiana Jones can only see that shit when the light hits it from a certain angle.
>Two months go by...
>*see attachment* accuses friendo for drawing swastikas on windows (was someone else+she didn't even see do either)
>Friend gets questioned. He gets arrested.
>Friendo accused of hate crimes and other bullshit because he admitted to accidentally putting the swastika on the table.

Now friendo is banned from the dorm, and is under police investigation. I will post some of the BS news articles about him.

Can't you just give testimony?

Investigator is on jury duty. Not to mention this also fucked him out of a scholarship that he can't win back.

Im a piece of shit. here is attachment

Any ideas, anyone?

what university lad, also give the rundown

jta.org/2017/02/19/news-opinion/united-states/u-of-minnesota-student-arrested-for-drawing-swastika-in-dorm

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/17/university-minnesota-anti-semitism-vandalism/

twincities.com/2017/02/16/umn-student-arrested-for-swastika-vandalism-in-residence-hall/

The only truthful report:
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/02/hoax-alert-university-of-minnesota.html

and read

Literally you're best shot is awareness. Tweet it at tucker carlson to see if it gains traction

>Tweet it
user...
I don't use twitter.... :(

but good advice.

that's going to be a hard angle to spin honestly.

>Yeah i burned a swastika into a table but i didn't draw them on windows

well maybe he shouldnt be burning swasticas on tables?

ever think of that? deserves what he gets.

True, but in MN law it has to have been intentional for it be property damage.
They know he didn't do the windows.
Plus I'm more looking for revenge on the bitch who fucked him over.

Maybe he didn't intentionally do it and didn't actually do any damage.

Cleaned right off.

That ginger is perfidious no doubt

he should kill her.

no one will miss one less ginger.

Would love to, but can't murder.

Short of that.... thoughts?

>but can't murder.

sure you can, dont be a chicken shit,. and iof you do it correctly you'll even get away with it.

and ridding the world of a ginger you will actually make the world a better place.

do it for the sakes of humanitarianism

didn't see that thx lad

Aight Poland
Logic is sound.
Will let him know.

here' I'll even start you off

cyanide in his food/drink when he's not looking

many other exotic poisons that can penetrate his skin will do the job.

and if youre really too chicken shit to kill him, just douse his face with acid. Fucking destroy his life bro.

do your research, make it your passion and life goal to purge that pink red demon.

It's obvious the friend is (You) user. You royally McFucked up by admitting to it. Delete all social media and lawyer up

1. Does this look like Sup Forums?
2. Why are you friends with a fucking trannie

Kill yourself OP