Parents are now giving their children hormones that let them block puberty

>parents are now giving their children hormones that let them block puberty

>Number of passable traps sharply increases
Noice

fine, we need more traps and less niggers

I definately don't support parents fucking with their child's development before they can properly recognize the gravity of the situation

but

I do like the idea of plenty of sexy traps around

>Men become better Women
oh boy this is going to be lots of fun in a few decades.

More traps = more better

I wish they also gave their children a sense of style.

That hair, these shoes and those socks?
I would beat my trap son for so fucking long until he buys a knee long skirt and pantyhose.

>mfw males of the next generation will be even more chemically neutered than my own

This dude has huge feet - clearly born a man

First off, electrocute yourselves.

Second, Brittany is not a trap.

You guys do realize that you can't just go to the doctor and say 1 hormone please and get it
The psychological examinations take months to decide is transitioning is the correct option

what does this retarded cunt do for a living?

I dont know more of an abomination. That thing in the skirt or the shoes its wearing.

if you want passable traps i can give you enough links and palermo phone-numbers, just get here:

>tfw won't grow up with traps

tthis is a tranny right? it doesnt even matter at this point, ive already spunked

Nice body. Eyes to far apart tho.

this is lie, main-stream psychology don't question you if you have a well-defendable identity, they base their whole paradigm in identity problems, they hit a wall when presented with individuals who have a well thought-off idea of who they are

thats why they can't figure out frog posting

Hormone blockers are not hormones, and this is the critical difference.
Letting some kid that changes their mind as if they would get whiplash make the decision of taking hormones of any kind, especially at a time when they're naturally loaded with them, is retarded as hell, which is why hormone blockers are the better alternative.

What you need to be most careful about is that the tranny community will ``support'' (peer-pressure) susceptible teens into transitioning, which can potentially lead to a life of regret for the kid if they realize that they didn't want to later in life.

I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't give people hormones until they're at least 18 (brains are fully matured by their early 20's)

Why does Brittany always look like she should've had a leading role in Shark Tale?

Brittany is NOT a tranny

it's mostly white parents that are doing this

>knee long skirt and pantyhose.

do you even zettai ryouiki?

The dick only makes it better!

where r u lockated fag

Daily reminder that doing this will make whites become the smallest minority in America.

Traps are Genetic Deadends who won't have children due to being brainwashed kike slaves.

Liberal ones so hopefully this doesn't effect a bunch of white children.

i like this a lot. i wish i had these opportunities.

You are retarded if you don't think of what they are doing

So you like white extinction huh? Well that's what you'll be getting you delusional trapfag.

what are they doing?

subverting meaning?

Cultural marxism was only used on the west.

1/2
Feminism and liberal propganda has taught these girls that any and all problems they might have in their lives, no matter how slight, is because of a man. They are taught they cant do anything for themselves and can never better themselves because men are always going to be keeping them down. They have instilled this cancerous victim mentality into almost all women these days to the point that more women would rather sit on facebook/tumblr crying about imaginary oppression then just go out there and work harder.
This was done by (((them))) to turn women against men. The women were also subverted slowly to become more and more slutty, abandoning their traditional roles in order to become completely dependant on their sexuality in order to attract men. What the women don’t realize is that this only takes away most meaning in their life and leaves them bitter and depressed.

At the same (((they))) went and changed alimony laws to mean that a woman could take away the hard earned money of their husbands, even if she had little to NOTHING to do with that money (IE he had it before they were married). Then they propagated a culture where all men are rapists and that any woman who makes a claim about rape will believed, even with no evidence at all. This leads to many innocent men in jail.

On the other side, (((they))) were busy too. They used their freinds the japanese to create an extremely hyper unrealistic culture of fictional animated women who were WAYY too perfect, but this was on purpose. These anime women were designed specifically to be anything and everything men would ever want in women. This was done to the point the women were absolutely unrealistic of what women should even be, for the sole purpose of making men think that this is what women should actually be like.

>children can't consent to sex
>they can consent to dangerous side effect causing drugs to altar their physiology

>I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't give people hormones until they're at least 18 (brains are fully matured by their early 20's)

hormones are a part of brain maturing

but yeah, lets artificially prolong childhood, why not? its where evolution was going anyways

Good parents chose the most effective treatment for their kids
Bad parents let politics prevent them from helping their family

The next 10 years are looking like a VERY happy time for muh dick
>neutered males who crave penis
>uncontested females who gave penis
What do they mean by this?

2/2
When the brainwashed young men would look and compare them to real women, of course they would be disappointed. How could they not? They had been conditioned to subconsciously view women as oversexualized, with perfect personalities, perfect bodies, and who would somehow be attracted to the men when they themselves had nothing to offer.

The end result? White birth rates at an all time low. Women hate themselves, other women and men. Men no longer trust most women and prefer the company of fictional waifus. Mission accomplished.

The next time you see some mgtow cuck just remind him he’s literally just being a good goy for (((them))).

The only solution is to reduce the anti male propaganda, reduce anime production and consumption, teach women that its ok for them to conform to traditional gender roles if it will make them happier, and fix alimony laws.

oh hell

no, i just want to look like a cute girl. i hope in the future white boys can choose to look like cute girls but also not become infertile. i think science will make this possible soon.

thicc

i wish traps looked like this desu

White extinction is a myth that is pushed by racists
Your post is very biased and based on a straw man of the feminist ideology

Oh hell it is, You better knock a woman up or get a surrogate before it's too late buddy.

They don't have to choose because marxist shit like this is already being forced on them.

>not posting more of her thighs

So you're telling me boipucci will be even bigger and better?

IF YOU LIKE REAL GIRLS WITHOUT DIX YOU WON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE

FREE TAY PICS FOR EVERYONE

ALSO GOT CARA, SOPHIE, AND ANTITFAFU PICS TO TRADE

that's not the webm i thought it was

does anyone have a venti REEEE webm

this is wrong timeline

boys are NOT girls and will never ever be

Yeah low white birth rates and your country being owned by niggers and spics will be better.

>less than 0.5% of children are transgender
>even less than that start HRT before 16
1 in 100 people are schizophrenic, how many schizophrenics have you met? Stop being such a drama queen gettin upset about something bastically non-existent by numbers

if you wouldn't fuck venti you are a faggot plain and simple.

>tfw you won't be able to get all this boipucci because you're not american
I envy you americans so much sometimes

Post more.

I can provide you THICC traps

>Brittany is not a trap.
You wish

The future will be armies of cute redpilled traps exterminating hordes of negros and kebabs

Britranny.

>thinking multiculturalism is a bad thing

You shouldn't, You live in a country that loves it's people. At least Putin isn't actively mutilating Russian boy's penises and stopping them from having children.

No they will just be a bunch of boys who's dicks were destroyed all for the benefits of cultural marxism and the minority hood of white Americans. Most of these so called "Traps" Will either murder their mothers (father isn't present) or kill themselves due to this madness being pushed on them.

>you don't suck cock? what are you, gay?

GET YOUR ASS IN HERE YOU FUCKING KEK-BOY

Lol, fag

she looks like dogshit in person

Umm I'm something of an expert on the matter and it certainly isn't good

Yeah kids will be kids

Ayylmao however? Maybe...

>Men no longer trust most women and prefer the company of fictional waifus.
Not for most men, just nerds who don't have relationships with women

pls tell more...

she has really nice tits

Old news,
Newfag slide thread
Go fuck yourself faggot

I wasn't sure what was done but I had something implanted in my arm to block my puberty because I had it accelerated too fast for my body.

fucking degenerate.

should be illegal to alter a kid like this so much at a young age. some kid thinks its cool to be an edgy tranny in their liberal highschool when theyre 12 years old, then they get to 18/20 and realize they actually want to be their assigned gender but now they are a prepubescent, estronized/virilized adult and will be a freak forever.

What

No its not

It is fundamentally predicated on the notion of "oppressive patriarchy"

Nearly all modern feminism is marxist in nature, the concept of structural oppression, privilege and intersectionalism are fundamental to modern feminism.

This is literal feminism taqiya

Pic related is basically what's happening to Germany.

Living in California, I had to experience the liberal brainwashing machine firsthand and every time nationalism came up in school, it was treated like the worst phenomenon of mankind's existence and should never occur again.

Now you can't have children because of it, Hope it was worth it. faggot

Come on man....look at this, when have you ever seen such a cute display from so called """"women"""?

Femenine dick is more than kosher

brittany is literally perfect...

>perfect tits
>perfect hips
>perfect ass
>perfect cappuccino skin
>perfect eyes

holy fuck, i need to dump my cum inside of her

Why did she fuck 4chad though

shitty attempt

Ayy lmao

Why are there more gay and transgender white people?

The white birth rate is already low and now you crackers are turning into faggots and trannies.

It's confusing.

I'd fuck this tranny right in the ass. So waht.

nah man

her eyes are far enough apart to question whether her mother drank while she was pregnant

3/1o chance your creampie turns into an autistic shithead you have to pay child support for when she leaves you for nigger dick.

ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE NIGGER!?!?!

>ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE NIGGER!?!?!
ye

Always thought there was something niggerish about her bone structure before I knew she was an octa.

Traitor. All those who worship Brittany are cucks. Stop sexualizing her and liberals. You know better.

VENTI IS LIFE

NEVER FORGET

She's pretty cute desu familiam

-TI

shes cute af

even if she is mishappen
she is mishappen in the right way

i want to abuse her innards with my flesh-girth

>she is mishappen in the right way

Of course she is, we're just joking m8

>prepubescent, estronized/virilized adult and will be a freak forever.

Implying the majority of men don't end up >5"7 manlets anyway.

I'd take her to my Peter

But she's been blacked

would block her puberty with my dick t b h

>born one generation too late to stay a kid forever

GodDAMNIT