Why don't you smoke cigarettes Sup Forums?

Hey Sup Forums, Philip Morris shill checking in. We all know smoking is the biggest redpill. Why have you fallen for the non-smoking jew?

You're not even a fucking leaf GTFO

Now this is shitposting
have a bump, catalog is full of shit anyways

yeah acktually vaping is were it's at guys

I roll my own cigarettes. Do you still get a cut? Plz respond.

I smoke to get high, not to die.

what is your position regarding cultural appropriation of your brand(s)? it's a good thing, right?

my mother smoked Virginia Slims
I liked to say to her, "you've come a long way, baby"
now she's dead from lung cancer
lol

I haven't been stoned on marijuana since July 4, 2016

I have to leave my home to smoke outside. Is this okay?

*hits vape*

what is President Donald J. Trump's official position on tobacco, and the smoking thereof?

Only faggots don't smoke indoors young man

I can't afford to spend $30 a day on sticks of poison.

pro

please stop this, you're wasting my taxes on your stupid fucking healthcare costs

packs of cigarettes are almost $15.00 USD here in Chicago

s-sweet mother of god...

It's worth it since you'll die of cancer before the day of the rake

Hi Phil - smoking is indeed badass. I stopped funding your company and pack my own now for appx 90% savings because your lobby is so feckless and useless. The poor people you want smokiing your shit cant fucking afford to do so anymore because you let every non production state tax the ever living shit out of them BYE

sometimes when I'm walking someone will be like "give me a smoke" and I'm all like"LOL NO"

This so much, fuck if you want to smoke tobacco shred it and put it in a cigar or your grandpa's pipe

Or COPD which is death over 10-15 years.lost my stepmother and step grandmother too. Quit soon after and haven't had one in four+years.

t. Kike that wants to make more shekels selling cigarettes

back in my day men were manly smokers

The first thing paramedics ask you if they show up on a "trouble breathing" call is if you smoke, as it is the primary indicator of COPD and a ton of other respiratory problems.

It's so crazy bad for your health on so many levels that you have to be an A grade retard to even consider it.

Heart disease, stroke, cancer, respiratory failure, just for starters. All caused by or greatly magnified by smoking.

Ha! Jokes on you, tobacco nigger. I already smoke. What's the best way to get Marlboro gibs me dats? Who do I need to complain to or compliment and about what in order to get free smokes?

I do, its a bad habit.

Nobody likes a quitter, your grandmother would be ashamed of you.

BRB, gonna blow a butt

Smoke is degenerate.

>itt: black, shrinking lungs

anyways, felt good to vote to up the cig tax in my county this election. you faggots and your cancer waste billions

the faggot is you you pearl clutching nigger

Try smoking for years in a room with a computer next to you. You'll fuck the place up famm.

>saving money

Stop dragging down the healthcare system idiots.

I do. R8 my smokes.

smoking is a tax on the degenerate addict

Tippity top of the tier list.