Nationalization of Resources

Should natural resources like coal, gas, iron, etc. be nationalized so that a nations' mineral wealth benefits its people and not an elite few people and corporate interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDbYepeiX2N/
instagram.com/natydominguez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The skinniest one is Venezuelan, right?

Yeah, the skinny whitest looking one in the middle in that pic

>its people and not an elite few people and corporate interests?

Look at any time resources have been nationalized and look who it benefited.

In nazi germany it benefited the people

Say what you want but most Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, etc. use it to provide healthcare, services, money, and pretty much everything else for their people.
Also doesn't Norway's oil fund work somewhat similarly despite not being fully nationalized? Each citizen receives some of it I believe.

Yeah why not? We keep the jobs. We have many steel companies for example that call compete with each other instead of competing with China and their manipulated currency

Yes.The extraction of those resources often impact a large segment of a population especially if something bad happens during the extraction process. Any gains from those activities should be given to society.

I also believe that utilities should be naturalized as well.

what is the sauce to these and who is Costa Rican

muh dick

theoretically natural resources should be government property but private companies should be able to pay to get resource extraction rights and should be able to keep the profits they earn as a result.

DR rape mode activated

Agreed, companies should be able to make processes from extracting the resources but the actual resource/mineral wealth should benefit the average people who live in the area which the mineral/resources were a part of.

*profits*, not processes

any more of these qts? more or sauce plz

Off the top of my head I only know that the one on the left in the OP pic is Arianny Celeste, she's a UFC ring girl, and she took some instagram pics with the other chicks, although I don't know their names. I think the Dominican one might be Yovanna Ventura (pic related) but I'm not sure.

instagram.com/p/BDbYepeiX2N/

The white looking Venezuelan one has an insta account instagram.com/natydominguez/
she's really hot

I think some Venezuelan girls need some US citizenship... hmmm....

>Blue eyes
>Mexican and Venezuelan

lol what? this is like posting a Boer chick as an example of how hot African women can be

Are you saying that the consumer class doesn't disproportionately benefit from these things?

It does benefit the population. Coal is burned for energy and to make steel. Gas is used for energy and as a feed-stock for industrial processes. Oil powers the transportation sector. Iron makes steel.

Even if an industry uses them initially it is the consumer that ultimately benefits in the form of purchased goods and services.

Nationalizing resources and extraction just leads to shit like Saudi Aramco. It just puts the industry under the thumb of the government that will then use it's power to bend it to it's political will for it's own ends rather than that of the population. See: Venezuela

The government respecting property and mineral rights and acting as a separate regulating body with oversight strictly in the realm of protecting the public is a far better situation.

It benefits the consumer class of course, but how much of the fucking money goes to Exxon, BP, Alcoa, etc.?
> Nationalizing resources and extraction just leads to shit like Saudi Aramco
Not really comparable to the West since it's a shitty country full of shitty low-trust people, lots of Western countries have nationalized or somewhat nationalized utilities or services that work fine, like the NHS for example.

Just go down there during Carnival season. You'll be expected to buy them stuff or pay them as well as buying their whole family dinner if you're white tho.

t. fucked some ticas

>but how much of the fucking money goes to Exxon, BP, Alcoa, etc.?
Pretty small amounts, actually. They make their money by selling lots of things very cheap. They make their profits on volume.

But those are mostly downstream companies anyways. Exxon-Mobil and BP are absolutely dwarfed by Aramco in extraction.

What would happen with nationalization is every privately owned pump-jack and oil field in the US outside of Alaska or the Gulf of Mexico (which are largely not owned by any major oil company) would get seized and amalgamated into some national oil company run out of DC. Local ownership and operation would die.

>like the NHS for example.
Staaaaaaahp. Nobody considers that abomination a success.

S-sauce on venezuelan chick?

See ;
Natasha Dominguez
instagram.com/natydominguez/
> Staaaaaaahp. Nobody considers that abomination a success.
It actually provides healthcare for the average citizen universally and much more cheaply than America can provide healthcare though. There are definitely instances in which centralization of heavy or high-capital industries has provided or can provide some good.

I'm half tico myself but damn, never saw Costa Ricans as this sexy until I saw that picture.

My spanish is shit though. Maybe it's time to take a trip. Know any safe areas there? Heard CR has turned into a shit hole as of recent.

I always laugh at this because, first:

Mexican women don't look like this
Venezuelan women don't look like this
Dominican women don't look like this

It's rare, I mean really rare to find women like this.
I'll leave a photo of what typical women I see everyday.

MUH DICK

Its like they scoured each country looking for the most aryan girls so they could create this picture

>a mestiza, a castiza, an amer-india, and a mulatta octoroon

sweet injun squaw