Hey Jimbo

well hey jimbo, did you know that the "forced labor" camps started to open in 1939? and did you also know that Germany surrendered on 1945? so that means they only had 6 years to kill 11,000,000 people? so if you do the math:
11,000,000/ 6=1833333/365=5022
they had to kill 5022 people a day to met this supposed number? and if you factor in the number of death camps:
5022/11=418
so each camp had to kill 418 people a day, and did you know that 418 is 3 % of Auschwitz total population? i don't know about you but it would be kinda hard to kill 3% of the population daily for 6 years. now ain't that just quacking crazy?

I missed these hugh memes. thx

Intelligence without compassion equals evil.

old but gold

Bunp

The Holohoax didn't start in 1939, it started in December 1941.

These are my favorite threads.

well mr neutron, if you werent a retarded holocaust denying cartoon you would know that lots of people were killed outside of the camps in ghetto liquidations and by einsatzgruppen and regular wehrmacht and ss units too. now aint that just quackin crazy?!

maybe, mr neutron, you should stop getting all your history from Sup Forums and pick up a fucking history book instead

GOTTA GAS!

>implying history books regarding WWII aren't packed full of lies

The victors make history.

11M/3 = 3666667 yearly
10k daily
/11=909 daily
-> 6% daily for 3 years -> 6570%

i thought they were all gassed, so now they died from other causes too? how many were killed, how many died from heart attacks for instance?

how effective could the soldiers be to find, round up and kill 11M while fighting on several fronts

Before anyone actually takes this seriously all the math is done on a false assumption that the victims of the holocaust all died in these camps, rather than the result of German invasion

A good portion, if not a majority, likely died due to starvation and disease
I love Hugh memes but the actual unironic holocaust deniers on Sup Forums are too retarded to entertain

german invasion, of germany?

thanks dad

The camps were constantly resupplied with Jews and Jews were sent from camp to camp in order to keep a constant Jewish flow rate.

Jews aren't blood user, you can't keep generating them for a healthy jewish pressure rate

I never mentioned blood. Flowing them from point A to point B with the use of train cars is what i was referring to.

I get it user, you think that train tracks are the blood vessels of a country but you can't keep the heart beating with just jews

>stop getting all your history from Sup Forums and pick up a fucking history book instead

Countries don't have blood vessels. You're not making any sense.

I'm trying to keep this patient alive doctor and you haven't helped at all, get out of the OR!

Aztecs did more kills/minute on top of one single temple with stone knives.

So simple mathematic equations showing it couldn't work make it evil?

Yes, of course the Jewish death numbers are part of the larger death toll when questioned.

Only when asked how many Jews died they say six million, when said "so there only lived 3.5 million Jews in Europe and Russia" they say well yes of course we don't mean six million Jews we mean six million people. Then you say Nazis killed 20 million Russians and they say "SEE. EVEN MORE THAN THAT. TOTALY POSSIBLE SIX MILLION JEWS DIED!!!"

Sure thing.

Germany just totally started the war with Poland for no reason at all.

Hugh Neutron redpills and Memri TV are the memes of the future

compassion without intelligence leads to evil as well

>Intelligence without compassion equals evil.
Exactly that's why Jews are evil

>spending so much logistics on shit while they have a million fronts going
>not just using a bullet to the head