Excuse me Sup Forums, Drumpf here. I don't know what I'm doing and I need your help...

Excuse me Sup Forums, Drumpf here. I don't know what I'm doing and I need your help. So I wanted to paint the Washinton monument orange, but then this nasty woman in my administration told me that I can't do that without congressional approval. I told her: "How can these lightweights tell me what I can or can't do? Excuse me, I'm pretty sure Donald Drumpf is the president! Sad!", and then I of course grabbed her by the pussy and told her to go back to mommy. You won't belieave what happened next! She decides to kick me right in my orangesack. I was planning to impregnate Ivanka today! Horrible! Anyhow, so this gave me a tremendous panic attack. *SNIFF* The greatest! And as all of you may know, including the haters, I get diarrhea when I'm in panic. *SNIFF* So I started to defecate all over the place. The oval office, I filled it. I filled the whole room with my Doodoo Dumps. The oval office turned brown! I though this was over with when the Kenyan left. Even Daddy Putin was there in the oval office with me, and he told me "Donnie, I'm dissaputinted in you. I is not allowing you to give me da blowjob" Even congress was there, and they said "Yeah... this is the only paint job you get to do." I started crying and took out my phone to tweet: "How DARE they not approve? This has never happened in the HISTORY of the United States of Tr... I mean: America! SAD!"

This supposed to be funny?

Rule 6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Bump

top kek

10/10

Is that a loli?

anyone have that one copy paste when ever theres a hot girl its like something to do with sniffing ass and the girl farts

the guy who wrote it sounds like a bong

Do you REALLY expect me to read all that?

the original BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
pasta?

Yes
also what does
>BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
come from? i noticed it first on /fit/ but it leaked into Sup Forums

>Some user posts a large shapely ass
>Another user makes a fart noise "BRAAAAAP" to ruin their boners
whats not to get

shill

I actually hope Russia knocks out Sweden one day.

Those are supposed to ruin your boners?

thats what i didnt get

i think i'm just going to reply to this with niggers getting killed

>fascist rebels rise from the SJW cucked life in cuckden
>putin funds them ASAP
>they win because us draws out of nato
>sweden becomes of apart of russia
yay :D

>That user actually wanted to enhance everyones boners
at last I truly see

Please acid wash this meme, it's disturbing.

>whats not to get
The fact that BRAAAAAP is supposed to be a fart noise.