Are celebrities really that liberal? or are they just trying not to upset the jew?

Are celebrities really that liberal? or are they just trying not to upset the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

chinaownsus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're rich and live in their own world.

they pretty much live in a bubble

they don't know anything outside of what they're told, generally speaking

she's a puppet

they are paid to give statements about things. some do it on their own for attention but i am pretty sure most are paid

not sure why the elite want such a liberal message but it seems common for them

the have to play for their owners, who know that the majority are liberal leaning, so their minds are full of nothing but marching orders and pleasing the audience

Most celebrities are puppets who are slaves to popular opinion, being indoctrinated or whatever their masters want them to think/believe to sell. Besides if they piss people off they lose tons of money and most consumers are either political or liberal and liberal views are pretty milquetoast.

"fan"base

Celebrities incomes aren't determined via politics because they're babied by various other industries. They have no major reason to go against modern liberalism because it neither hurts their income and it is also more socially acceptable.

>comes from a conservative family
>started out as a christian rock singer
>years later reemerges and has a breakout hit "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It"

what happened?

>kikes pay their bills
>kikes tell them to wear retarded dress or they wont pay their bills anymore
Its not that hard to fathom

Celebs are out of touch with the every man just like most if not all politicians.
I'd have no worries if I was rich and lived in a gate community as well.

They are the Jews and the ones that aren't are owned by Jews and sold their souls to the devil

They're insulated within their own little bubble (usually built by Jews) and know nothing about the real world.

see

Hollywood has been bought out by the Chinese and they are at odds with Trump's trade policy.

Celebrities are nothing but mouthpieces of the Chinese billionaires that have a stake in America's continued dependence on Chinese goods and services.

Precisely, people don't realize how China has bought out Hollywood

Real Jews have better things to do than watch Hollywood movies. Like study the Torah.

Hollywood's "Jews" only go to synagogues for funerals.

>celebrities
No.

Sauce?

>Real Jews
Thanks Rabbi you've changed my ways

No, (((they))) remain on top, but they get a thrill over selling out and making money in the name of Communism.

(((They))) all have nostalgia about Trotsky, and what better way to shove it to white Americans than to embrace their Talmudic Bolshevism roots via Red China? Traitors, all.

>implying zionists don't love republicans

People don't give out shekels for morals.

I've met a lot of celebrities cuz reasons. The bigger they are, the more they think the world revolves around them(and it does).
I think most are true lefties and they know that's what's expected/required of them, so it's in their best interests, and generally that's all they care about.

chinaownsus.com/

In their world you are either liberal, you shutup or you are jobless.