Let's find this faggot and ruin him

youtu.be/MGA_UM2w1I8

Looks like a Mexican.

Why are all Trump supporters beta cucks unwilling to defend their shit. This guy is a literal faggot and he scared both of these dipshits in their tracks.

Why are drumpf supporters such fucking pussies?

No wonder these libtards are having a field day in your asses.

Yeah they should've kicked the shit out of the little cunt. Turns out he got expelled anyway

Source or fake and gay

>using violence to make a point
Yeah, typical radical leftists.

i wonder the same. i have yet to see a leftist who is intimidating yet they walk around bullying conservatives. why is the right so cowardly?

Because all these situations always take place in some cuck-infested area. Chances are good this is the most confrontational thing a College Republican at Berkeley has ever gotten into. That and our laws designed to keep niggers in check without discriminating means fistfights can blow up into felonious assault charges.

guy breaking things is clearly gay and takes it up the ass, walks like a penguin...embarrassing for him

Fear of the criminal justice system. That's why, once its efficacy eventually collapses the right will cease caring.

Proof

>lifting gloves
Holy shit, I can tell this guy is a faggot inside the gym as well.
The faggot probably just does curls every day.

he cant even brake those little ass 1/4 of an inch wood plankies without using all his weight.
he must be a manlet. i bet like 5"3'

that makes sense. hope it changes and we see some leftists get wrekt soon.

rich liberal white kid making a statement. mommy and daddy probably pay for his liberal arts education and will bail him out.

>you're literally committing...vandalizing
Why are trumpfags always such painful cucks in real life?

You're no better than niggers

duly noted

Though I much rather believe Jeremy Spicchez

No it's better to let them beat you up. They are fucking themselves. Take one for the team.

>stop filming me destroying your property
Wtf

I misread, not expelled yet. Probably won't happen in commiefornia. It's up to us autists

>muscle tee
>dyel
>lifting gloves
>calflet

Ive seen enough

>can't properly fit it into the trash receptacles multiple times and has to go back to break it again

College spics everyone.

wow no thanks, no way im getting jacked by this ape. he must be able to bench 200kgs at least

Yeah beating a fag in broad daylight on a college campus in ultra liberal California is the smart thing to do

>will be disciplined

Nah, he's going to get a slap on the wrist because it's a liberal college. A proper dox would fit him better.

Do people actually walk around in public looking like that?

the possibility of getting some faggot's AIDS blood on you is terrifying desu

>Trump supporters beat some beta faggot up on camera
>Media cuts the video, removing the leftist starting the fight
>Media shows video of 'Trump supporters beating people.'

spotted the nigger

Because you need to establish a fear for your safety or the safety of others before using your 2nd Amendment right, and CCW to ensure that you remain clear in the eyes of the law.