Sup Forums is lonely

Why are you lonely on a Friday night Sup Forums? A few miles away in any major city there are young women dancing and hoping to get laid.

So.. why aren't you spending the night in the arms of a cutie Sup Forums?

>giving a shit what day of the week it is
Wagecuck detected. Everyday is Friday for me, pal. I also don't need to waste my time "dancing" with bar sluts to get laid.

wut an alpha

>A few miles away in any major city there are young women dancing and hoping to get laid.
lel they'll be fine.

im ugly

what can you do to fix that?

mirin jawline
mirin test

Because I'm preparing

to help fucks like you get their print screen key back.

Who the fuck worth a damn goes to "clubs" past the age of 25?

Recently arrested, GF broke up with me, living at my parents awaiting trail. One mistake is all it takes my friends. pleas dont squander what you have been given,

Im going to a rave next week im sure ill pick up some qt 16 year old to play with until her parents find out.

It takes me too long to wash my dick

Autism

I'm hanging out with my GF tomorrow. Going to eat, watch GoT, and fuck during it.

autistic, fatass, unemployed

take your pick. My only """"""friends"""""""" exist online. In any other era a person like me would have probably killed himself already but luckily i have internet, cable tv and vidya to keep me distracted.

I'd rather die than have sex

>Sup Forums falling for the vaginal jew
Sad!
And I thought you guys were red-pilled.

Most women/people are despicable.
Have very little interest in using a living fleshlight I don't give a fuck about.

REEEEE

im too depressed to move, much less talk to anyone

This is the master race

I own a machine shop. I have shit to do.
>tfw fearing encountering a drunk driver when I head back to my shitty apartment in a few minutes.

im happy with masturbating and not wasting money on a cover charge and expensive bar drinks

DUI?

>tfw my gf is in the other room sleeping

those young women trying to have meaningless sex need to sort themselves out desu famalam

I've been demoralized by reading too many divorce stories to even make an attempt.

Because I look like this (pic related). Also my 35th birthday is in two weeks and I'm a piece of shit that still lives with his mom.

>the company of vapid whores is desirable to me
>spending money on them for access to their worn out diseased orifaces is appealing to me
I brush off more pussy than you chase

>sex
>meaningless
Pick one.

What do you machine?

And those fucking rape allegation shit they pull when you piss them off

Honestly fuck women especially today's young (aka the ones you want to fuck) women

I'm happy here doing something on the side that will actually make me a little extra money

I could either go to work and make money, or go to some club and find some slut young enough to be my daughter, who would spend my money. It's an easy choice.

Move bone and soft tissue by surgical means.

Anything else is a coping mechanism.

probably metal of some sort I would guess

Sound like you're on welfare, suckcuck. By any chance are you also a nigger?

i went partying like the old days. I was appalled at the level of degeneracy and depravity. A girl I saw had satanic imagery tattooed all over her body. It was despicable. Fuck that shit. I could be resting to work out tomorrow. I don't want to waste any more time "partying"

posting mummy memes. mummy is all the cutie i need.

To busy talking politics on Sup Forums , unlike OP

because im ugly, wtf are you stupid?

I tried to ask a girl for directions to a building on campus I wasn't familiar with and this was her exact response:

>Turns around smiling
>face instantly turns to a glare of disgust/disappointment
>looks down at me and says loudly so other people can hear:
>"NO, JUST.. NO"

and then she walks away and I hear her talking to her friend something like:

>can you believe that guy? what the fuck is wrong with these creepers, they should just hide in their mom's basements, going out in public looking like that.. so pathetic

Did not even give me a chance to say a single word. This is how most women treat you when you look like shit. Some are kind and will try to make eye contact for a brief moment, but I spare them the pain.

Understand just because you're a normal but autistic person doesn't mean everyone on here is. Some of us have serious problems, and women are only looking for the top 10% of men.

Because the woman I love is 600 miles away and I havent seen her in 6 months and I want nothing more but to see her again and hold her hand once more

They made mummy angry with their false stories. This got me so mad!

Yes, women who go clubbing in the city are textbook meaningless sex addicts.

>anyone who isn't slaving away as a cubicle drone or grease monkey like me must be an economic parasite.
Wewist of lads.

No, faggot, I just played my cards right and retired early.

I don't miss sex enough to go bang whores and I'm not lonely enough actively search for a female worth of long term relationship. I'll probably just end up Jango Fetting it when I get older.

It's just one bitch senpai. Don't let 1 cunt get you down.

DAMN, that's pretty
R A R E
A
R
E

>he still thinks women go out for "sex" and not just free drinks and male attention.

>dancing
They are already beyond saving, I'm not that desperate to fuck with these beings.

I live maybe 15 minutes away to a city I've never been to.

I'm broke, my car is shitty, I have the same clothes I wear and wash everyday and I'm a virgin.

At least Im also stoned

I also broke up with my fiancee. She got a useless degree, couldn't hold a steady job, and was somehow expecting me to carry her through everything, ad my shop started to take off. She completely flipped the moment I went down on one knee.
stuff.
Prototype stuff, auto stuff, and stuff for an ex-boss' automation company.

True. And then they pick a Chad on Tinder.

/pol9k/ is always right.

I legit hate being out on weekends.

Everything is crowded, parking sucks, everything is too loud, and you can't even talk to your friends over all the shit going on.

I was an old man before I hit my mid 20s. I don't deny it, and I don't apologize for it, either.

Flipped how senpai?

I hate socializing

If I weren't such a hermit crab I'd have probably never become fully redpilled

I don't know hot to meet women and I have no confidence. I'm no even ugly

This

I don't want to end up getting set back years in my life with a bitter outlook on things

How do you find clients?

I own a business where I fabricate things as well but so far ive only sold on ebay and amazon. I havent tried making sales locally yet or any kind of marketing/advertising, Im waiting to save up some more money for that stuff.

fucking cool job.

Its Saturday morning here. Other places its saturday evening.

God you americans are stupid.
Still thinking they are the center of the universe.

slightly below average height

I'm a girl and desu don't feel like getting hit on by a random asshole named Chad. I would rather stay in and watch movies.

>Still thinking they are the center of the universe.
Because we are, croakfag. Nobody outside of your insignificant speck of a country cares about you. Not to mention at least 50% of the posters here are amerifags. Eat shit.

"desu"

proof or gtfo

>I'm a girl.
You know the rules, sugarclit.

My girlfriend is 6 months pregnant so I stay at home and stuff my face and watch nextflix with her. We watched the new Elijah wood movie which was good.

Plus I have few friends.

I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman". I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that as well, but this is how I view all of you: You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, pieces of shit

You will never have me or anyone with a sublime exterior and personality if yout dont change your ways

Guaranteed

I'm Asian and a realist. Better to save my time and money prepping for the day SHTF than trying to seduce a female.

Im outside with my girlfriend (it's Saturday tho). She explains the memes here to me.

I wish I were you in life right now user

I mean, at least you have online """"friends""""

Every day I think of new ways to make friends and every day I come up blank.

I used to have friends. Then I graduated and now I don't.

Literally zero.

wat do Sup Forums

it's 9am

I call bullshit. Any person who hears what she said and isnt actually hitting on her , would call her out and explain that they were just looking for directions. Calmly or in anger, doesn't matter but anyone with a spine would.