Brits declare war on the EU

Let us see who has more leverage. Gib Article 50 now! And pay your freaking Euro 60 billion dembts... I mean, who are you, Greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAbnB3LD2J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think Dresden was bad, Hans?

No.

If they pay you'll just waste it all on refugees, Hans. It's better for everyone if they tell you to fuck off.

They pay for the illegals that they cause as a result of the illegal Iraq invasion. That is ok.

Fuck off bertha

Pay dembts. It is Saturday, why are you not working??

>usury

>lords
IM FUCKING DYING OVER HERE LADS HELP

> “under international law the UK will not be legally obliged to contribute to the EU budget if an agreement is not reached at the end of Article 50 negotiations”.

> “While the legal advice we have received differed, the stronger argument suggests that the UK will not be strictly obliged, as a matter of law, to render any payments at all after leaving.”

>The report was published based on legal advice from senior lawyers including Paul Hardy, the Counsel for European Legislation in the Commons who spent four years as a legal and policy adviser to the European Commission.

I can understand if no agreement is reached, but apparently we might not have to pay regardless. That seems ridiculous. I bet this is thanks to the incompetence of the Brussels bureaucrats. Aren't you happy you left your fate in their hands?

When will EU make an example out of UK for leaving and to show that if everyone else leaves they will be in trouble?

>yfw round 3

> yfw the PAY DEBTS meme gets lifted off Greece and shifted onto the UK

International law is meaningless anyway. It's only enforceable through war, which the EU doesn't want. Even a trade war is something they're too cowardly to engage in other than a few token battles over items of little consequence in the overall economy. The EU can't force the UK to do shit through international law. The EU would be happy to have a way of not letting this be known while saving face. A loophole does this for them.

No, you do not have to pay. But you will pay regardless.

It is a bit like in a divorce without kids. There is no reason to pay, but most rich men still pay their ex-wives money, so they don't bitch all the time and badmouth their small penis.

Get the fuck outta here Hans.

>It's only enforceable through war
Since 1945, international law has been enforced through economic sanctions or more likely the threat that investments will stop... in like 99% and more of all cases.

This is why countries pay settlements if they get sued under international agreements (and they get sued by corporations all the time). This is why there are "economic" sanctions against Russia and Iran etc.

> But you will pay regardless.

I agree. It's a relatively small sum of money and it'd be pointlessly antagonistic to leave the EU high and dry on something we agreed to do in the first place, even if it isn't legally enforceable. It's not something I can see the British government doing unless the negotiations decay into shit-flinging.

Pay for what?
Fuck off Europe.

>Pay for what?
For goodwill. It is a precious commodity.

And the sooner you will agree to pay and guarantee all EU nationals' rights in Britain, the sooner the trade negotiations can start.

fuck that, the UK is going to hold a referendum making it the 51st state. guns and free speech for everyone!

>goodwill

Is that the German word for blackmail?

Why would we do that when nato already exists. 2% of gdp for full military protection of us is an awesome deal

>fuck that, the UK is going to hold a referendum making it the 51st state. guns and free speech for everyone!

That would probably make the most sense. I would even argue that England is the 51 state, Cornwall the 52nd state, Wales the 53rd state, Scotland the 54th state and a unified Ireland the 55th state. I would even throw in Iceland as the 56th state.

>Is that the German word for blackmail?
No, there is actually no German equivalent for "goodwill". The closest we have is "Wohlwollen" which literally translates to "well meaning", which is not goodwill really, but meaning you have a respectful positive attitude towards someone or something.

>guarantee all EU nationals' rights in Britain

Won't happen unless the EU does the same. May has turned that into a political pissing contest with the left.

We agreed to it. We voted to leave but that doesn't change the fact that we signed up to the EU and all its bullshit of our own volition in the first place, they didn't force us into it. In a way we could be blackmailing them because if no deal is reached we may just decide to pay nothing leaving them with an even bigger hole in their already fragile budget.

>not be strictly obliged, as a matter of law, to render any payments at all after leaving
>AFTER LEAVING
It will take at least two years to leave. More if you also want to negotiate a free trade deal before leaving. And for all of these years your are still in, you still pay.

Seriously, when the fuck are they bringing back grammar schools because even Abduls have better reading comprehension than the average Brit.

We're going to spend the money on Tunnocks Teacakes instead.

Cheerio!

> More if you also want to negotiate a free trade deal before leaving.

I said as much in my next post.

>AFTER LEAVING

I don't know what your point was with this. Nobody was saying otherwise. It's about outstanding obligations, not our annual contribution to the budget. Perhaps you need to read it again?

>the EU does the same.
British nationals' rights in EU states is not an EU matter, it is a state matter. The EU cannot guarantee their rights.

If Croatia would say "no, we do not want Brits" then it is their business. Nothing to be done.

Fair point, but then it won't happen until reciprocal agreements are made with the 27 states.

Well...

Except Romania perhaps.

>for goodwill
I think Germany still owes us all a fair bit of "goodwill" from the first half of the 20th century

>current year
>paying back denbts

sounds like a fun club to be in gyppo

>paying cuckmany more money to buy shipment crates to put muslim child 'immigrants' in

we both know that isn't true

>pay your freaking Euro 60 billion dembts
Sure Hans, right after you give us our rightful share of the EU's assets which we paid for

>This is why there are "economic" sanctions against Russia and Iran etc.
There are sanctions against Russia and Iran because they threaten US overlordship of the planet. Stop being so blue pulled, we are running an empire here. If the U.S. Can bomb and or invade and or subvert over 20 sovereign nations in the last 30 years, Russia can dam well if you please take the Black Sea port

I'm just saying that economy has to collapse in order to prove a point.

>leave a bloated superstate that supersedes sovereignty and has overbearing law and regulation to join another
Yeah nah. USA needs to split up.

You owe us that much in all the defensive bases we help to maintain, along with the US, and all the shit tonnes of border security we have, and will have to further upon, had to implement because of your fucking 'fugees bullshit.

We ain't paying shit.

yes, for a country that only takes form the EU I can see how you saying this must feel like taking a swing at your superiors. Enjoy

Look, if UK's economy will collapse all the migrants will leave cause wages will drop. Let's make London white again!

Are you two are high?
>it's like a divorce with kids and shit
If that's what you two really believe then Germany can take all the Welfare State spoiled brat (Boot) Polish and Muslims and we'all pay the EU £50 per week for their needs and upkeep.

Deal? Deal.

If you like the EU then type:
>LET'S MAKE UK POOR SO WE CAN FEEL GOOD!

>lords

I unironically wish

Around 1911 the PM could put anyone they liked into the "lords" and as a result its packed full of Tony and Davids m8s

Case in point "lord" chief pie eater

youtube.com/watch?v=bAbnB3LD2J0

At least the Lords would be drawn from different demographics (scotland, wales etc) not its just fucking Londonistanis

Is UK sanctioning Russia?
>EU cucks UK
>UK lifts sanctions
>new market

Some Brits really think that an European embargo would be a good thing for the UK

If "everyone else" leaves, EU can't make troubles for anyone as there would be no EU.

kys

>EU cucks UK
>UK lifts sanctions
>the war continues

We won't pay you a fucking penny you kraut bastard. We're going, France and the Netherlands aren't far behind and your little house of cards will crumble like a fallen domino. Checkmate.

Who's ready to secure the border?

Fuck the Krauts Aryandied now!

Have you got any friends working in the car industry Hans?

>The EU has liabilities (pesions etc)
>The EU also has assets
>When UK leaves it must pay its part of the liabilities, but get none of the assets

Germajews everyone

Why are Germans always trying to ruin Europe?

Dresden 2.0 when?

when they entered the EU did they sign anything that said they should pay billions if they'll ever leave? because if not, then why should they pay?

Trump and the UK / USA trade treaty is so fucking important for the bargaining position of the UK. With this I think they can actually get away with shit like this. Trump is a gift from God for the Brits. They better fucking realise this.

say bye-bye to the eu market.
also
this will only turnout good for queenfags if le pen wins in france

It took 7 years to negociate CETA which was easy as fuck. You have no idea how complicated is to agree on a contract between such a big country like USA.

I like how Britain is Germany's achille heel. It just wants to be hardcore but Brits wont let it.

Yes if there is no Brexit deal.
Meaning no access to the European free market.
That's not good news, you retards.

>free market

>protectionist racket

Also, Britain is a nuclear power, which means regular military force doesn't work.

A bilateral trade agreement versus a multi-lateral with goodwill on both sides. I think alot can be done in a significantly shorter amount of time. Also lets say, starting with a working model, while working out further details in the up and coming months / years. I think alot can be done if the political will is there on both sides.

Perfidious Albion is at it again (and it feels so good!)

That would cement the idea that the EU is a protection racket.

I don't think the EU can handle this without fucking it up for themselves.
Either they help the UK with a mutually beneficial Brexit, and show that one can thrive outside the EU.
Or they try and screw the UK, showing that the EU does not have the consituent nation's best interests in mind.

>A bilateral trade agreement versus a multi-lateral with goodwill on both sides.
nope. It was a bilateral trade agreement. Thats why it was negotiated by EC. You confuse the fact that all states had to agree on its final form. Also brits are delusional thinking that any deal with USA will be so beneficial. Keep in mind that in general these kind of deal have a sense only if parties are equal or you are the big guy like in CETA where Canada was the smaller guy. Deal between unequal states are very dangerous. Small mistakes may wipe out whole industries in UK. USA is just too big. One US state may flood UK with cheap food and destroy whole UK agriculture.

Millions of pages of rules and regulations and a vast mountain of slithering bureaucrats sticking their noses into every detail of European life

Does not a free market make.

>just more leftist redefinition of words to make any kind of debate and criticism impossible

>and show that one can thrive outside the EU.
That would mean that others would want to thrive as well and leave.
The idea is that the EU would subvert the UK economy in such a way that it would look as if the UK's downfall is because of the Brexit.
It is the only move EU has in this Brexit game.

>any deal with USA will be so beneficial.
UK has to compete with China. Good luck UK!

I'm not even from Europe and even I hate Junker, Schultz and Verhofstadt

Fuck the EU

I seldom support britshits in anything

but in this case

give em hell Percy

>give em hell Percy
While you wash his toilet.

you rot in hell too gyspsy crook

is EU like URSS?

Sorry hans but merkel is the one that gave them legal access. They are migrants too btw. Their refugee status ended the second they left the first eu country to travel to the next

the house of lords is full of EUCucks so if they are the ones saying this it is probably true kek

It's like watching a jealous girlfriend throwing a tantrum after her mistreated boyfriend flipped her off.

Britain leaving hurts the german manufacturers too much for them to make an example of us. They would decimate any country bar italy and france for attempting this.

UK will pay one way or another.

You think the High Council of the European Federation gives a shit about Germany ? Not even other germans give a shit about Germany.

Nah fuck off. Just throw a £2 pouind coin through merkels window.

Fuck off, nobody likes leftists and cucks here

The EU won't survive more than another 10 years. Go fuck yourself kraut. You ruined Europe again.

>goodwill

Is this some jew tier trick? I think you really mean tribute.

Russia is a small market

Atleast he has a fucking job gyppo

Not like the sanctions are doing anything to russia anyways

Those who shit on this EU kolhoz and know better have been doing business with russia with or without regulations

This mad beast is out of control!!!

>goodwill
>from a union that hates us
>from a union that hates all of Europe
>from a union that even hates itself to the point that it soon won't exist for us to benefit from any goodwill anyway

>Not like the sanctions are doing anything to russia anyways
Not that Russia had any recession for last 3 fucking years Dimitri

Russia is currently in slowdown mode because of Crimea and Syria and other classified operations

yeah , war is expensive you dumb ass hole

other

We can pay you by flooding your nation with guns and ammo.

Both sides.

Mussies and nationalists.
Can't do shit to us when you're fighting a civil war, mate.

It'd take less than a day with guns for shit to hit the fan in gerryland.

A real eye-opener for the rest of the EU, as to what German "leadershir" does. Some would leave and others would seek to overthrow you and your chancellors.

This is a simple fact. You are on thin ice, and we can pile on the weight. I would highly recommend treading carefully before you collapse under your own weight.

This could lead to the second shoah I'm certain, keep going Hans. We all know Britain has never fought a long drawn out war before.. also the old fashioned submarine based cluster nuke has been waiting for an opportunity like this

Stupid statements like this is why Romania never got anywhere

I'm rooting for both side to fail

>brexit means brexit
>hard brexit
>no trade deal without free movement
>...oh wait, yeah 60bn and we can talk about possible trade deal
>possible
>lets throw the cash at them and see what happens

Sorry, we were being threatend with being cut off from trade completely with the EU from day 1

I have requested the MOD kill every german in a massive countervalue nuclear first strike.

I do it every year. This year they replied.

Want to know what they said?

Yes, yes I do.