twitter.com/jamesgrickards
spreeder.com/app.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how big is your cock

Just got home. Link to first thread?

Link to last post plz

drop some redpills mate

here you go

I posted this Wish we could trade places for a day. I'm sure you've felt that way at times, from the other side of the looking glass.

Is Russia dangerous?

How is Russia perceived in your social group?

Is green energy a meme?

What are your thoughts on carbon tax or carbon trading?

What is the escape plan for the elite if America collapses?

What is (((there))) greatest weakness in global system?

Will Israel nuke Iran if they get a bomb?

Did any intelligence services ever try and recruit you?

Anything that has not been asked or you wishes that was asked?

What do you think we should know?

How much of this is stuff are you pulling out of your ass as you are young and how much do you actually know from older people with real insider info?

What metaphysical things are you interested in?

What do you think is the future for the dollar? People have been sounding the economic collapse alarms for months now and I'm yet to see a bubble burst. Do you think they are correct when they say that hyperinflation will cause the dollar to become worthless in the near future?

First Post

>no units

This unironically triggers me now a days.

Also, thanks to whoever posted that speed reading website.

If I can actually get this working, my life will be closer to a fucking cake walk than ever.

And even if it doesn't, at least I'm occupied.

P E R S P E C T I V E
Dude

How do you feel about boipucci?

talk about aliens/ufos, etc

What do you think of Alex Jones

Back to my question in the last thread, I'm Jewish, how can I use this to get more powerful? Because right now I'm nobody.

Read Currency Wars by Jim Rickards. Most of my knowledge/thoughts on this comes from his work.

In summary, there is a war on physical currency. See cash withdrawal limits in Europe. Read the book if you really want to understand.

Did Sup Forums have any effect on the election? Does anybody behind the scenes take notice of us? What can we do to increase our power?

Very well, thanks.

Carbon tax credits are a MASSIVE profit center for firms like Goldman Sachs, all at the taxpayers' expense. This fraud party needs to end immediately.

Ta

Go to synagogue and befriend rich Jews in finance and real estate acquisition/development. Try to get an analyst job and bust ass.

What percentage of the elite are Jews? I always thought that a huge number were gentile aristocracy. What is the relationship they have to each other? The DuPonts aren't Jewish surely.

You know the way I thought of things was that the Rotchilds and other piece of shit families ruled the entire world with their little fingers, however after reading your comments it sounds like they might not have as much control as I initially had assumed. Maybe there is a chance to push back.

How many dicks you had in your mouth faggot?

real estate and the jewry there is the root of many evils.

good job bringing this to light OP. don't forget how we also invite millions of foreign purchasers to the USA to inflate the real estate value (see: rent) and drain the wealth of the working class, diminishing their ability to save money, and build inter-generational wealth.

like OP is supposedly, i am also "in" one of those 0.1% families. the order is not sustainable and will collapse. the jew never planned for this, only short term profits in the 20th century. every day i do everything i think i can to spread how fucked over the regular joes in the USA and other western nations really are. so much of the value of your human labor is basically stolen from you, adn most people aren't even aware, and even accept it now when made aware.

Any other books you would recommend to read?

I've been thinking of studying advanced agricultural technology in order to get on the Mars mission.

Is that viable?

You don't need any permits or inspection. The container houses beat every regulation law in every state. Just make sure you think it out completely then build your house, its actually very simple its like building legos and the houses last hundreds of years no maintenance required unless you put holes in the drywall you put inside. Im putting the mud dry texture on the outside ofbmy containers then red and bluish bricks in front of that so it looks like a traditional upscale house. Its also going to be bullet proof up to a .50 caliber. Trash pickup is about $100 a month but its so awesome dude because i will never have to pay rent again and if i ever have to move in the future it would probably get assesed as a million dollar property and ill have made a million dollar profit then i will just make another one in a safer place. Make sure you do hard research on thebpopulation demographics of the land you get. Get land in a good place with low crime rate of course and iron gate your property. I have a great piece of land, clean air low crime high earnings among population and 98% non hispanic whites and their schools are all private schools. Mostly of dutch and german descent.

Death of Money s Jim's current book an it's awesome. I suggest you follow him on twitter. Excellent perspective on events - twitter.com/jamesgrickards

thanks man, I've been going to synagogue, made friends with some bankers but not any real estate yet, I'm also that user that wants to do biotech/automation so not sure analyst would be good for me

I want to understand more about fractal geometry - specifically hexagonal honeycomb patterns present in so many forms of life.

How does one befriend a Jew? Would you need to convert? Would they let you convert?

Or is it a matter of being the people's person?

Gonna copy pasta my comment in here as it was the last reply as the thread archived.

WorldWideGroup/WorldWideDreamBuilders is the answer to that. I recently joined the fastest growing leg of the fastest growing group in the business, and it's like a night and day difference from being a slave to inflation versus having a clear path to financial freedom. The best part is that freedom is earned by mentoring others on their way to freedom. This group has a few thousand collective years of wisdom, when you compound all of the people who have networked together.

"Don't break mans laws or God's laws, do not lie, cheat or steal, and I will lead you to freedom." Is what my mentor told me when I first met him.

I wish I could just invite anons to World Wide, but it doesn't work like that. I have to meet potential prospects in person, pass them up to my mentor, and see if they can be honest and accountable through an educational process before they earn any sort of partnership.

It is basically a living network of compounding wealth that only grows larger and faster when more people that can accept mentorship join.

All rich people are not evil. Those that own the central bank system are Satan.

conversions are allowed, but it takes a while

most efficient packing structure

Do you know about the ((Greenberg)) family? Their Patriarch Maurice Greenberg is old head of AIG before bailout and now head of Starr Insurance(biggest insurance) . They've found he is actually Joseph Mengela. Cathy Obrien said Mengela was her handler and his codename was Dr. Green

Hey it's llo from the last thread

I've been thinking about fractals too...Fibonacci sequence and the idea of never ending spirals

My other questions are you going to ignore them?

Additional question do you golf?

What is your handicap?

Calloway golf clubs?

1. I'm no LARP'er
2. Yes, and we need to help these people understand just how bad they have been fucked over

Never had anything, if you don't count basic needs and bits of well-spread wonders of tech nowadays.
Yet still deeply unhappy and outright suicidal with no discernible reason.
No desire to exist, no will to die.

All I want is to be shut down, never to exist again.
Why am I here?

The Intelligent Investor is absolutely essential. Also read Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations.

Would that be the first step in getting on their good side?

>Satan
This is a good opportunity to ask (because I say so), are you religious, and is religion common in the higher echelons?

If not, how Euphoric do you perceive the people around you to be out of ten?

There's a lot of that actually in botony. Remember studying that in college. Im a physician.

Lots of loans but helping people feel better is well paying and rewarding.

Amway. My son tried that. Tried real hard, but didn't work out. All his "friends" disowned him when we quit. No thanks. Bad people to do that to him. Hurt him badly at 23.

How does Satanism fit into all of this and what's under Antarctica?

Also, proofs?

Neo-Amish Jeffersonian Farmer Philosopher movement... is it possible to live in the forest and survive all this?

life has infinite value and possibilities, every person in the world, all throughout history and the future started out the same as you, we get dealt cards at birth but that doesn't mean you can't win, be whoever you want to be user

You do need permits and inspections for any dwelling for humans. Do not be surprised when it get condemned. I guess you fall for that sovereign citizenship bullshit.

The rules may be wrong but the rules are the rules and government functionaries do not care they will do there job and bulldoze your shack.

With enough support from the right people, especially in the military, is there a chance to physically stop them? Or are the networks too powerful for that to last?
What if these people were physically removed? Would their lieutenants take over?

You're confusing Amway as a whole with one group of it. There are idiots out there that use the business to USE people, that is the direct opposite of what WWG does. 5% of the businesses in Amway make up 55% of the revenue. Those 5% are who I'm with, and they have saved tens of thousands of people.

The incredible size of the universe allows for all sorts of improbabilities to become possible. You, a human, just happen to be because by chance matter that makes your body managed to form into simply machinery that reacts to and is affected by nature. Kind of like throwing a bag of trash into a tornado to have a laptop come out of the other end. You're here by chance boi. Though since the universe does nothing but exist, maybe you could stop searching for reason and do what the universe does, exist and make our own meaning of things as it is a man made concept. Universe just is, so just be. Okay that's enough bullshit talk from me.

You creep me out, and I know little about Russia's endgame. I do know they have very little debt and large growing gold reserves. We'll see how their relationship with China changes going into the future.

Don't be an asshole, be nice. if you want to convert then be honest about it, and have some good intentionality and love for the religion, Jews have a good bullshit detector. Jews are just like everyone else, just be the kind of guy that people trust and want to be around.

>being this stupid
Obvious scheme is obvious. Whew lord.

What if I seek omnipotence and power of creation beyond anything human mind can muster up?
Can you still apply your advice to me?

The us dollar is already a worthless piece of shit. Bernanke had to manipulate shit to make it worse. Its the most inflated currency out there but the us credibility still backs it so its still used everywhere in reality it is worthless and once other countries stop taking it the usa will be a 3rd world over night

what are you're thoughts on fractal geometry?

Lol, tell that to Peter Island.

Hey man, Australia seems really weird at moment - lots of immigration. I also have genius IQ and PhD in AI for the water industry. What is Aus economy likely to do in near future. Any stock tips?

Thanks for reaching out.

I want the same thing, see my reply

Pyramid scheme. Get a real job.

Share your top 3 most important knowledge nuggets you believe everyone should have and a few sources of important information.

2016 was just the beginning of the effects over what has happened the last 50 some years. Now we are starting to see the damaging effects and fighting errupt. Soros has already started early in 2014 when he encouraged refugees and when BLM first started picking up pace.
What worries me are
1.Changing demographics (White population evicerating + in group fighting within ourselves {not voting for our interests and preservation})
2.Demographic replacement: Arabs and Blacks storming Europe with no end in sight. AND let's say there is a resrugence from the right this election year. It would have been in vain because the Arabs(Muslims) and blacks that are here have a clear plan and they are noticing weaknessses in the native white population.They will breed like rabbits with a deadly idealogy behind them (islam).
3.The inevitable bubble that is the monetary system it's unsustainable it will have to give some time or another.

What are your thoughts?

Are my fears rational? I'm 20 so i'm fucking scared

> just be the kind of guy that people trust and want to be around.
>and want to be around

I'm a Sperg with a whip like wit and the inability to not say dumb shit that pops into my mind once I get to know people. Before that I'm shy and can't do eye contact well.

I figured this was impossible for me when I asked the question desu lmao.

Also, any tips for learning speed reading?

from last thread:
>(((They))) have formed cabals/oligopolies that are actively trying to corner the market on life's basic necessities.

We see this everywhere, NZ made private gardens illegal, EU tried to pass similar legislation.
Is "Prepping" and becoming self-sufficient the right thing to do now?

I believe, generally, that good and evil produce opposite forms of energy. This energy has a drastic effect on reality. "Jesus" is good, and "Satan" is bad. Organized religion is too often an abuse of people's trust, and has arguably been the root cause of most of the mankind's issues (before the advent of fiat currency and usury)...

also, it's natural for humans to want this, we were created in the image of God and we see our ideal and perfect selves in him, we want to be him.

Jobs ARE pyramid schemes, have you not paid attention to this thread or the previous? Go ahead and tell me you will make more money than your employer by giving up 40+ hours of your time for the majority of your life. I'll wait.

Some nice user posted this.

spreeder.com/app.php

Botany is fascinating, and incredibly useful. I wish I had more knowledge on the subject. Any primers I could look into? Introductory textbooks?

To what extent has Silicon Valley become a part of this global system of nastiness?

I hear and believe you. And I know MLM works. Missed my chance to get in on NuSkin way back in '88. Tried it, failed at 23, but my mentor went on to be a Gazillionaire.

Go ahead and tell me how you paying someone $100 dollars for a storefront to sell shit for other companies is legit.
>implying this thread or the others are not larping plain and simple

In a forest you may not be able to find what you're looking for and you may end up lost. Sometimes for people to realize things and see the big picture, they need to look at it from above. Tell me, how do I look from above to see the picture of how things work? I need to get out of the forest.

yeah that kinda sucks, then my advice is to have enough merit and work ethic and value that social shit doesn't matter. When you become essential to people's lives it doesn't really matter how autistic other are. As my Jewish upbringing has taught me: there's a loophole to every rule and every problem, just gotta be creative, we spend half our time trying to find loopholes to commandments rather than following them

Honestly, my logical/analytical right-brained mind leads me to believe their is little hope. (((They))) will cause WWIII and use it as a scapegoat for the credit collapse.

I don't sell anything. That's the problem with this whole "Oh, I know what that is, I've seen it before" mindset. I buy what I would already buy elsewhere, but do so at wholesale through my business and take advantage of tax writeoffs. Literally no sales involved, aside from to myself.

Keep in mind Egypt and Babylon were well into usury and slaveship. I think the advent of fiat and usury came well before and goes hand in hand with religion.

Well really it varies from state to state but there are some places indeed where there are no regulations for it since it could be classified as a workspace and not a dwelling unit, however once you start living there it becomes the dwelling unit and you have already defeated all the regulations. There is a very good talk about it on youtube where a family builds a really nice one and they explain that the inspector is baffled at how awesome it is and how some places have no laws to regulate their construction. As long as you do it right.

How do I creep you out?

Do you recognize yourself in me and me in you?

Are (((They))) scared of China?

What was your favorite European County and city that you visited?

So I work pretty high up in a bank already. Almost at ((them)) tier. How would I be able to go higher?

SERIOUSLY OP YOU FAGGIT, I NEED THE BEANS SPILLED ON THE ANTARCTIC PUZZLE LABYRINTH

I can't remember right off the bat – it was a good 10 to 15 years ago.

I know that there are a lot of patterns in flowers and plants. There actually is some connection between geometric design and how plants evolved.

I agree with richboy, you're kinda weird man

All I know is that my mind is indicating that it lies at the root of understanding reality. I am too ignorant on this to share anything else.

states like texas, louisiana (usually in the based south) keep laws lax for this exact reason.

You fish or hunt?

How is the hunting in Montana?

Ski or Snowboard?

And that's where I knew you where a Larper.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Delude yourself all you want but don't bring that scam bullshit on Sup Forums. Obviously there are some really desperate and impressionable people here for you to prey on but have some class. You can't get something for nothing in America just by joining a 'mentorship'. How much does that cost by the way? Fuck off with your crypto-intellectual bullshit.

IMPORTANT

If you would have to make a guess based on the position of everything right now, when do you think WWIII might happen? Also, if it does, where should we go for safety?

link please

>NZ made private gardens illegal
this is a meme kek

Im building mine on the border of oregon and california on the coast and as far as my research goes i dont need permits to build my container house on my 2 acres land.

Have you signed up for cryonics?

*snicker* OPEN YOUR MIND