Hard truths

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300002
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
bna.com/rise-robots-boon-n57982084077/
minneapolisfed.org/publications/the-region/where-has-all-the-income-gone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency
theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1
stripes.com/blogs/stripes-central/stripes-central-1.8040/u-s-has-lost-sight-of-cash-from-70-billion-sent-to-afghanistan-inspector-general-1.149731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you suppose we fix this?

The main answer is we have to reverse this:
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300002
Wages are low because supply has increased dramatically as a result of women entering the workforce.

First we acknowledge it as a society, then we think.

If we don't even know there is a problem how could we solve it?

I think that distracting and hiding the truth is the main objective of mass media nowadays.

Kill all the Jews of course. Then deport all non-whites. Expect that graph to immediately snap back into shape. You'll notice it correlates pretty closely with amped up non-white immigration.

Not gonna happen. We should cut our immigration intake to 5% what it currently is.

Are there any laws instantiated around 1974 that could have been a key contributor to this change?

Productivity = Revenue or Profit? Answer this question to find the answer to your own.

Why would you expect someone to say abortion is an issue for men? Did you read the questions? Do you think men can have abortions? What do you think an abortion is...?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ

You are a lost cause.

Retard detected

interesting, I wonder how much this has to do Nixon fucking the gold standard.

The question was what is "the most important issue for women in this election." That's pretty explicitly asking about women's issues and can absolutely not be taken to mean "What are all of the important issues period?"

Yes it can

Women can care about wages and quality of life more than abortions

Theyre just retarded

roastie pls go

>Honesty/Integrity doesn't even make the list for women

Really makes you think.

You are why Fox News and MSNBC use polls in every story.

This is what prosperity looks like. We should be here but this will never happen especially with the orange peasant in office. He will flood this country with Wal-Mart tier jobs and his basket of moronic supporters will continue to applaud him thinking he's actually doing something productive.

Abortions don't even affect you if you're not a slut. 39% of women who took this poll are sloots

end to the gold standard in 73

The US and most European nations will never be able to repay their national debts. Austerity will become the new norm. We will never get out of this economic rut because automation will further decimate the middleclass. A Japan style deflation will become the norm in developing nations.

>Automation Could Cause America to Lose 35% of its Tax Base in the Next 20 Years

60secondstatistics.com/automation-could-cause-america-to-lose-35-of-its-tax-base-in-the-next-20-years/

>European lawmakers are grappling for answers to a question that until recently seemed like the stuff of science fiction: If robots take our jobs, who will pay taxes?

>In an age of unprecedented technological change occurring at a faster rate than the Industrial Revolution, concerns over the growing robotization and automation of work have prompted fears about mass unemployment and plummeting tax revenue in the near future, pitting companies and robotics manufacturers against lawmakers and worker advocates.

bna.com/rise-robots-boon-n57982084077/

>libtards actually believe this

And how do you account for inflation?

wtf this chart looks just like the amount of income earned by families after women got work (which stagnated) compared to the income made by capital (being the one shooting up)

are
we being
tricked by the capital owners

71 senpai, idk if it's related.

Men do care about abortions. Men do have an opinion on the subject. They just don't consider the subject to be a political priority.

Okay so no actually you did not read the questions. This has happened already in this thread but you wouldn't know because they deleted their post upon bothering to check. I'll wait for you to do the same.

Women can care about wages and quality of life more than abortions

Theyre just retarded

You mean your first political priority isn't abortions ?

How much possibilities there are? just legalize everything abort with 17 years abort for everyone but let's get to the rest of issues..

That the end game was supposed to be happening in the very near future and that the fact the election process would be hard to fix down to a county level really fucked things up.

youre right, 73 was when the transition to floating fiat money was complete

I know this kind of talk burns the ears and eyes of typical republicans but some people are interested in voting for issues that don't directly affect them personally. Sometimes someone can see something bad happen to another person and want to do something about it. I know you are now asking yourself "but other people are not me, why would i care about them?" I guess you'll just never know.

To be honest, at 100k I would be perfectly satisfied, but that's just me

*Developed

>Land prices increase
>House prices increase
>Taxes increase
>Education costs increase

but dw goyim youve got 100k!

Impeach Trump because he's obviously hell-bent on doubling down on the policies that caused it in the first place.
>Effect
>Cause
Women are working and staying single and childless BECAUSE working men can't afford to support a family anymore.

Automation
Immigration
Women in the work force

Labor is a commodity, subject to supply and demand. Build the wall.

>How do you suppose we fix this?

Man is flawed, and does not follow reason. Thus, there is no "fix". It's just man's nature to be fucked. You just live with it and survive.

The best possible outcome is to not make it worse. So you can get involved in political activity locally, etc. to fight the left/commies that are trying to destroy shit.

There are already certain solutions:

1. If a factory would use robots instead of workers. The company must pay taxes on that robot.

Let's say 1 robot replaces 1 employee:
The company must pay the taxes which it should pay for the worker (around 10k) in Belgium
.If the robot replaces 2 workers, the company must pay the taxes for 2 employees so (20k).

2. Decrease dividendtax in order to incentivize companies to give a dividend to stockholders.
Then make it easier for companies to go public and also make it more transparant and easier for the common folk to buy shares.
Blue-collar workers buy shares from different factories/companies. And use the dividend they recieve as an income or additional income.

These ideas can be combined

Wrong. Unless it is actual rape or incest, I believe everyone is, and should be held accountable for their poor choices in life. If you fuck up, you should have to open it, not sweep it under the rug so you learn nothing and keep on making poor choices. I don't want to pay their welfare either but that's a different topic.

"The policies that caused this" are globalization. I'd like to see who you would put in charge instead. Mike Pence? Paul Ryan?

Okay pick one issue and only one that is the most important to you. Don't actually this is rhetorical and I don't want to take the time to just call you out on not picking something else and act like that means you think "shelter" isn't important to you just because you said "food."

It is not a ranked list of priorities. It's a measure of what "women's issue" is on the most people's mind at that moment. They even ask specifically for you to limit it to this moment.

You do not know how to read polls. You don't. You just don't. You fucking don't. At all.

It becomes a keeping up with the Joneses thing. At 100k unless you're part of a smaller op or middle managing a department of an op that isn't really shit relative to your peer group.

Your boss clears millions, the more senior guys do at least 2-3x more than you. Then you're like the poor guy in the trailpark all over, your car isn't shit, your house is smaller, you can't buy the vacations or the all premium organic food your peers can so your wife hates you, you can't afford the same swanky private schools, etc.

70k is the number cited here as the "contented" quotient threshold and seems more reasonably because you're decently middle-classed without the nearby carrot of being filthy rich.

If computers hadn't been invented yeah that might be true.

Also, if the labor force hadn't been artificially inflated with women and immigrants things might look different.

This is communist propaganda.

*own it, rather
Not open.

100k goes a lot further there than it does in, say, California.

Isn't it obvious? Shill wants to impeach Trump and install shitlary because muh popular vote.

>source: BLS
Nice source m8. Is this Global or for the U.S.?
A graph that doesn't give a direct source so you can get a better understanding of the context is garbage.

Garbage info-meme. Wealth does not distribute normally. Rising inequality is justified to be concerned about but there will always be class divisions.

Hello Obama-leaf. If you stopped acting like a partisan hack you might actually be able to turn some burgers away from their love of Reagan-ism.

>not working in America for 100k, living on the minimum
>sending the rest home stockpiling it
>leave America and enjoy the riches in out little comfy shithole for the rest of my life

The concept of a state was denied by Marx, would you like to elaborate

>I don't want to pay their welfare
Well you're not going to have to worry about that for another 7 years or so, kiddo. Go tell your friends you post on the grown up website with all the secret memes and you were the edgiest one in the thread. Congratulations.

Productivity is global and wages are US.

Fine rebuttal you dumb fuck. Congratulations.

This is bullshit D:

Who considers what is a robot or automation.

If a country has a high robot tax they will move to another one, etc etc.

We don't need a bullshit patch, we need a reeducation.

Post says "Why would you expect someone to say abortion is an issue for men?" when it should be saying "why would you expect someone to say abortion is the priority issue for men". The sentence, when written incorrectly, implies that men cannot have an issue with abortion. The post also incorrectly brings up the subject of who can have abortions when it is in fact irrelevant for the purpose of discussing who has issues with them.

Sad state of affairs when being honest makes a lib think you're trying to be edgy. The system is broken my man, I don't have to like it.

>]
But that image is arguing for the gold standard wtf dude

fuck off you're the commie spic

where has all the income gone!

minneapolisfed.org/publications/the-region/where-has-all-the-income-gone

Here's the answer OP, your welcome

Increased productivity comes from increased competition. Corporations stopped competing and instead merged, removing wage competition.

What if some state or country just started secretly printing whatever currency they need and then feeding it into the system.

Not printing them out but like financing big national building projects, schools and shit.

That's what you get with keynesian corporatism.
The king's friends and those who can hear him whisper buy laws and now when the markets are gonna fluctuate and how.

No I'm not.

Gommunism is a utopia, a waste of time and energy

>make massive amounts of easy credit available to stimulate economy
>financial institutions able to abuse it for massive profits
>eventually becomes unsustainable and crash occurs dumping economy into recession
>government bails out institutions that are 'too big to fail' with tax payer money while culprits walk away with little more than a slap on the wrist for siphoning billions from tax payers
>repeat

I'm so confused. I thought it was "privatized Hayekianism" and neoliberalism that is behind it all and now it's "keynesian corporatism"

damn buzzies...

We've had pallets of literally billions of dollars fresh off the press disappear in the mideast.

You're assuming far too much altruism and good nature out of those with power

Thanks ray gun
>el presidente in office at the moment has same campaign slogan

>easy credit available to stimulate economy
>to stimulate economy
Not how it went in EU. Banks did it to make money. EU did it to save banks that tried to cash-in. No economy* was stimulated prior to 2008 fall in EU.

Maybe Germany*

No, the questions in the image. Scroll up. Tell me when you see it.

Why should wages go along side productivity?
What if when production go up, competition go up, and prices stay low giving low earnings?

>We've had pallets of literally billions of dollars fresh off the press disappear in the mideast.
You gots me reading about this? sounds fascinating..

Ok, let's not name the economists behind it.
When the government regulates the markets and uses the central bank to control the currency and it's price (interest rates), then
the king's friends and those who can hear him whisper buy laws and now when the markets are gonna fluctuate and how.

After that they start rounding people up in camps.

Could you guys recommend some of your favorite books about the state, cause & effect, of modern economy in European Union and/or globally?

Hey y'all just thought I'd highlight the answer for ya

Where does the government regulate markets? Certainly you aren't implying in the US or EU?

Can someone answer my question on currency?
Do the banks really just print money out of thin air, loan it to the government, and expect it all back plus interest? If so, how exactly is that paper money worth shit, is it because only it can be used to buy oil?
Where do the Jews fit into this equation? Are they the ones printing the money and charging the government interest? If so, how the fuck have Americans not revolted?
I'm young so excuse me if im completely wrong about everything.

The question says what would you consider the most important issue for men and your post says why would anyone consider abortion an issue for men. Tell me when you read my post correctly.

>Do the banks really just print money out of thin air
They do not need to print it. They can just add numbers in their PCs.

OH and by this I mean central banks ofc.

>oan it to the government, and expect it all back plus interest?
Yes, they're doing business.

>money worth shit, is it because only it can be used to buy oil?
You named it. It's a fiat money. So far US dollar has the position of reserve currency because it's the #1 currency of oil trade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency

me wimen me want abortion

You can't make this shit up

theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1
stripes.com/blogs/stripes-central/stripes-central-1.8040/u-s-has-lost-sight-of-cash-from-70-billion-sent-to-afghanistan-inspector-general-1.149731

Apparently CNN went on to claim 5 years later it went to the Central Bank of Iraq, but they're not really known to be a reputable news source.

>Do the banks really just print money out of thin air, loan it to the government, and expect it all back plus interest?

That is exactly what happens, and it is extremely illegal for them to do this, but our government has been completely taken over at every level by traitors. Look at how badly everything Trump is trying to do to fix shit is being blocked, he's the first non puppet president we've had in 50 years.

>how exactly is that paper money worth shit

By forcing everyone else to buy oil only in dollars, and bombing anyone who tries to break away and use their own currency. Literally every country we've bombed since OPEC started has been for this reason.

>how the fuck have Americans not revolted?

Brainwashing a generation of marxist teachers to in turn brainwash kids that their own civil rights are a form of oppression. Also a complete and total lack of technology/financial education.

I'm not exactly going out on a limb when I say most people would consider abortion to fit under the category of "women's issues." If you want to say I am then I'm just going to have to assume you're being difficult on purpose and move on.

People are stupid and they are being exploited by people that are smart.There,I saved you hours of your time

>Look at how badly everything Trump is trying to do to fix shit is being blocked, he's the first non puppet president we've had in 50 years.
You mean Donald "I love Israel" Trump?

I'm not being difficult on purpose. Your post was factually incorrect. Try writing good posts next time.

>durrf hurff muh isreal rules the world

Quite interesting.

Has revenue or profit stagnated?
Here we have less middle class and more poors and millionares than before.

>and it is extremely illegal for them to do this,
lolwhat

Inflation isn't necessarily a bad thing, its the permanent state of inflation with a refusal to allow devaluation is what causes problems.

Currency should be allowed velocity in both directions.

This post is like watching retards try math.