Berkeley alt right and antifa counterprotest tomorrow, 2PM pacific time

Berkeley alt right and antifa counterprotest tomorrow, 2PM pacific time.

Alt right Group:
twitter.com/proudboysusa

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gdy3MQ_4gpw
bamn.com/social-justice/confront-and-defeat-the-trump-movement-counter-protest-the-pro-trump-berkeley-rally
itsgoingdown.org/feeling-bracing-march-4th-berkeley/
archive.is/B0kP2
archive.is/EZOkF
youtu.be/u3H3aoBjnxM
youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis
youtu.be/dXpffMXUcAg
youtu.be/2RWR2TyJphA
medium.com/@willsommer/the-fratty-proud-boys-are-the-alt-rights-weirdest-new-phenomenon-7572b31e50f2#.i58x8a9rg
nytimes.com/2017/03/03/nyregion/jewish-centers-bomb-threats-arrest.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we definitely have anons going?
feeding us those /comfy/ streams?

Sure would be unfortunate if someone got digits and commies got BTFO by police...

>Berkeley police BTFO commies
>commies pay their salary

The irony is strong

So on a scale of 1-10 how much of a happening are we looking at tomorrow?

why cant commies and fascists just start killing each other again, then we just cull off those that survive?

>Alt-right

Hurr durr make anime real

aaaaa durrrrr traps arent gay adurrrrr

not all jews are bad adurrrrr

herp a derp civil nationalism a herrrrp derrrp

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT

θ
warrants are already signed for searches, they are waiting for them to show up tomorrow

999/10 kek has spoken!

Someone give me the run down on the proud boys

Depends. It's supposed to rain which would lower energy of any counter protests.

Rundown on The Proud Boys:
>a largely male group
>they are generally young
>they appear to be rather proud
>trump supporters
>free speech advocates
>arch-enemies with the fascists in antifa

I bet they don't even realize that the Proud Boys want them to attack so they can justify beating the shit out of them. It's literally how they level up to the top level in their club. They've probably been practicing fighting and devising strategies to kick their asses and it's not going to be single people isolated for them to attack, it's going to be a whole group of friends that worship being masculine and getting into fights and shit.

Have you seen how they look?

They aren't gonna fight shit. They are all skeletons and fat bodies.

50s style gang fight.
truly the best timeline.

its surprising antifa aren't designated as a terrorist org yet

youtu.be/Gdy3MQ_4gpw

Warrants for whom? The anarchists?

make sure to look through the last bread for info

Do you think they meet up beforehand to determine rules for the rumble?

Antifa seem to be taking it pretty seriously:

bamn.com/social-justice/confront-and-defeat-the-trump-movement-counter-protest-the-pro-trump-berkeley-rally

itsgoingdown.org/feeling-bracing-march-4th-berkeley/

Please they're not going to show

The proud boys aren't going to show at Berkeley

The antifas and some anarchists
some are long term infiltrations to find the source of fμnding.

DAMMIT BERKELEY

Why should they be? You hate freedom

The freedom to terrorize and deprive other people of their liberty?

It's about to get comfy.

Good luck fellas

Can't wait to see these fashy faggots punched out

>Antifa
>literal commies and anarchists
>respecting freedom
Wewlad

The freedom to assemble

They have every right too

If they say they're showing up, they're going to show up. They're not leftists.

there's more than one city on the west coast that has consensual fighting laws.

>http:// www.bamn.com/social-justice/confront-and-defeat-the-trump-movement-counter-protest-the-pro-trump-berkeley-rally
archive.is/B0kP2

>https:// itsgoingdown.org/feeling-bracing-march-4th-berkeley/
archive.is/EZOkF

This is now a question of timing. Do we:

>hope that the Trump administration will embolden /ourguys/ within local law enforcement agencies to crack down on commies?

This way we won't be vilified as literally hitlers.

Or

> take matters into our own hands and start Day Of The Helicopter

Assemble and then attack anyone they don't agree with

You do know your messiah Obama was literally a few signatures away from declaring ANTIFA a terrorist organization, right?

Like, even sane Democrats know ANTIFA is bad news for their public image.

Not if they are being funded by someone outside the US.

Wew lad cringy tbqh. Delet or you're probably some falseflagging fag. Keep OpSec and don't post pics.

Don't play stupid. You and I both know what Antifa is all about. Their entire ideology revolves around violent revolution.

>I need the state to protect me
>I need my state sponsored safe space

Get out in the street and defend yourself faggot

>known to intimidate and physically attack activists

We all know that's not true. Why do leftists always gaslight like this?

>hope that the Trump administration will embolden /ourguys/ within local law enforcement agencies to crack down on commies?

Berkeley PD are not /ourguys/. They just stood around and watched as Trump supporters were beaten unconscious and pepper sprayed by Antifa last month.

Nah, I'll let the police do their job and dispose of trash like you.

OpSec is how I operate.

Glad you caught that.

No False Flag.

You Antifa scum talk tough until you get punched back then you go crying to the authorities with your tails between your legs.

youtu.be/u3H3aoBjnxM

IM not playing stupid quit depending on the nanny state you hate so much to protect you

Then bring some guns and start shooting some reds.

Operation Tag-A-FAg

Spread the word lads

Did anti-wantifa go kaboom boom in its pajamy-wammies?

Too much work. Staple an American flag to a 6 foot wooden pole from home depot.

You now have a weapon and plausible deniability
>it's just a flag, bro

The police have guns.

Though if people brought guns they might call in outside police who actually try to do their jobs.

Soon you'll be wishing the nanny state could protect YOU, friendo

Good lad

This is a call to action

Get in the streets don't depend on the state there are strength in numbers

Put your faith in kek

lmao

Predict the bodycount

So it's Fight Club.

Pretty smart actually. The only time you meet is when you're ready to fight. Never vulnerable.

Nope. Police batons for you my friend. :))

20 Pepperspray bottles
5 Garbage bins
7 US flags

RIP

HUE

So is anybody going? We need a call sign or something. I'm planning to show up in the afternoon around 3.

2 MAGA hats

Yeah it work so well last time at Berkeley beta male

Stand up for yerself

Tacgnol.

I'd rather the police deal with you and have your name dragged in the dirt some more. This'll be the last straw that breaks the camel's back. Can't wait for you all to be labelled a terrorist group (hint: soon) so that I can hunt you in the streets.

Thank you

Who here ready to bash some fash?

You are truly a autistic

Let the men do the work

I personally know these people and they are literally just making this shit up.

On the secret channels lad ;^)

Hey, if it works, it works. What you guys pulled in Berkeley already made people hate you. One more fuck up and you're done. So I'll let you tie your own noose and once your nice and ready, I'll give the bucket under your feet a nice kick and finish the job.

A got your back baby boy

Stay at home

Proud boys showed up at the Milo thing and in NYC. Why wouldn't they show up to this?

>Proud boys showed up at the Milo thing

I don't think so, there was no sign of them.

>implying I'm staying home
>implying I'm not already with you guys
>implying I'm not gonna falseflag like a motherfucker

>implying I'm not autistic

Oh I know you're autistic. You support Antifa after all.

Anyone planning on marching should bring the following items:

1) At least 2 cans of pepper spray.
2) Swim goggles
3) A bag of the largest zipties you can find at Home Depot
4) Your phone (for pic and video)

Optional:
Animal control catch poles (disguised as your own flagpoles)
Padded work glove
Duct tape

Know the antifa tactics. They will try to separate stragglers by attacking/provoking. They are inherently cowards so they will always try to go after the smallest. March in 3s, 2 always facing antifa lines while the 3rd tries to keep a low profile with a can of pepper spray ready.

The moment antifa charges, release the pepper spray at them. Their first instinct is to scatter with 1-2 thinking they tough shit and trying to push through. Chances are, they will be the ones with wood/metal flag poles trying to beat you. This is where the padded gloves and catch poles come in handy. Use them to deflect/parry and snag the leftist shit while the pepper spray guy moves out front to defend. Rip off Mr. Antifa's coward mask (bandana) and give him a good 2 sec spray up the nose. One guy holds him down while the other immobilizes his arms and legs with zip ties: 2 over both wrists and ankles. Use the duct tape around the crook of their elbows and knees. And then just leave him as is. No kicking when he's down. That's what cowardly shits like him do. Just slide/roll him right in the middle to the parade and march around him while he writhes around. Keep catching, disabling and moving them into the middle of the march. Serves 2 purposes: humiliation and hostages. Antifa will eventually get stabby and start throwing molotovs if they can't get their violent release. If their own are right there in the middle of the march, it can keep them in check.

youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis

What'd I miss?

This one hit close to home, senpai.

Bring leather motorcycle gloves. With Kevlar/carbon fiber reinforced knuckle plates. Bring milk of magnesium for pepper spray if you get caught. Bring bear spray. Bring balaclavas, black hoodies and tight jeans. Blend in with them before you strike. Wait until commotion, don't let yourself get targetted. Good luck.

They are all over the country today. Going to the one in Greer, SC. Antifa from Clemson university are supposed to be staging a counter protest there too.

>implying you have ever recognized the entrepreneur.

youtu.be/dXpffMXUcAg

These discussions of tactics on the day are good, but the most important thing is to be organized beforehand. You local guys who are planning to go should figure out a location and meet up in advance. That way you know who each other are and you're not relying on a bunch of people who may or may not be reliable. You're also not worried about safety traveling to/from the event.

The Proud Boys
youtu.be/2RWR2TyJphA

I'm liking this a lot

The proud boys honestly seems like a giant homosexual hang out. I'm not sure if I would trust these guys with my life against anarchists.

The Proud Boys ... Analysis report excerpt:

> I suspect that the Proud Boys will soon get a good amount of media attention, now that antifascist protesters crashed their founder’s NYU speech last week. Unlike many alt-right developments that have scored press, the Proud Boys actually do have members who show up to real-life events.
> Be warned, though: this is a mindbender. As one right-wing critic of the Proud Boys said in a video explaining their rules: “I shouldn’t know about any of this… I can’t relate to anyone in my life anymore.”

medium.com/@willsommer/the-fratty-proud-boys-are-the-alt-rights-weirdest-new-phenomenon-7572b31e50f2#.i58x8a9rg

>I alone decide who is welcome and who isn't despite no laws being broken

That's not how it works you smelly fucking niggers.

>proudboys
Is this some kind of gay pride march?

We have the best traps, don't we folks?

BLM supporter Juan Thompson charged with bomb threats to the Jews
nytimes.com/2017/03/03/nyregion/jewish-centers-bomb-threats-arrest.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=1