/polder/ thread: Katerdag Edition

Good morning Sup Forumsacks.

15 March is the next Dutch election day.

>/ourguys/
FvD
>Coalition tier
PVV
SGP
>Useful idiots
50 plus
CU
>Commie tier
SP
>Partycartel
Groenlinks
VVD
D66
CDA
PvdA
>Meme
Piratenpartij
Nieuwe Wegen
Ondernemers partij
Denk
Art1kel
>muh cars tier
VNL

FvD meme folder
imgur.com/a/2ZOsa

Other urls found in this thread:

noties.nl/v/get.php?a=peil.nl&s=weekpoll&f=2017-03-03.pdf
forumvoordemocratie.nl/actueel/peiling-de-hond-meerderheid-nederlanders-nexit
nu.nl/buitenland/4512870/kabinet-vindt-campagne-turkse-minister-in-rotterdam-ongewenst.html
dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/kijken-groene-fantast-jesse-klaver-wordt-live-op-tv-volledig-ontmanteld-door-boeren/
ad.nl/show/adolf-hitler-duikt-op-als-kandidaat-expeditie-robinson~a4fb39ef/
twitter.com/Matthijs85/status/837962825951670273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waarom haten we VNL zo erg?
Jan Roos aside vond ik dat ze best wel prima standpunten hadden die voor 95% oberlappen met FvD.

Get your kartelschaars it's time to break the partycartel!

Pic related
Can anyone give this poster the 'vinexhut' copypasta?

FvD will get 5+ seats screencap this.

Don't forget to spread the word, we're getting in the home stretch.

Ps. I don't think it's VNL hate, it's just hard to take him serious sometimes.

I like that PVDD is never in the list in the first place.

got orginal of pic?

Stem Geert.
Eerst de PvdA afmaken, over 4 jaar kijken wij verder naar betere standpunten

The seats Greet
The seats

For the prople that have been living under a rock PVV is still coalition tier but there are a few reasons why

Here you go, user

We have to leave the EU asap, before Germany gets any new ideas. England is waiting for us on the other side

VNL is that Israeli party, right?

Draagt ze twee onderbroekjes?

VINEXhut copy pasta:
de hypothetische rokende man van 52 met een beetje overgewicht, een kantoorbaan, een verhypothekeerde vinexhut en een benzine-auto van de zaak. Het is één en al "verlaag belastingen, met name op sigaretten en benzine, en zorg dat kantoorpikkies extra geld overhouden aan het einde van de maand door alle andere dingen met de kaasschaaf te pakken

... There are a few reasons why Geert dropped.

He skimped out on a significant part of campaign time.

I don't think there's any other conclusion that the man is controlled opposition. Rules his party undemocratically with iron fist. Always starts flailing if he's doing too well. Doesn't find it hard to dominate and play to his base in debates, but this year when he's biggest he just avoided most, causing significant loss. I'm sure the polls are skewed somewhat though. We know Soros invested quite a bit of money into media companies in the Netherlands.

FvD has been calling out Soros and has a strong anti-islamic program, but frames it in positive terms. Each point they in regards to culture and immigration: a return to border control, american style greencard system, a law for "protecting dutch values", they're a direct assault on the muzzies. They hide their power level well.

This is pretty self-explanatory, but I'm sure the shoopers have ways to make it even more funny.

Well besides PVV you mean?

JUST

noties.nl/v/get.php?a=peil.nl&s=weekpoll&f=2017-03-03.pdf
Maurice de Hoax is hyping CDA now

Godverdomme, is this becoming a daily thing?

I will tell you all one last time:

BOSMA

I read his book a couple of years ago, he's a good guy and deserves gratitude for mainstreaming politically incorrect ideas.
Nevertheless, it's time to hand them over Greet.

There's no chance Bosma won't get in and I'm happy for him.

Any klaver kadaver in here?

A majority of Dutch people want Nexit, polls are showing.

They want to continue trade, but end the building of a superstate and leave it.

This is also one of those things that shows FvD is very redpilled, but hiding their power level. On their official program they call the European Union a "undemocratic moloch"

Huh? This thread was pruned or deleted but now it's back, spoopy.
Speaking of spoopy, what's the latest about the temple below Duinrell.

d66 voor mij broeders

>48% favor leaving the eu
You must be clinically retarded. 70% favor staying in the EU

Nope, see:

EUro federalists should be shot.

Wat is Geenstijl toch een afschuwelijke Milo-tier kutwebsite. Ze shillen ook nog schaamtelozer voor Israël dan bijv. een FOX News.

>be bart nijman and constanteyn roelofs
>make sure to mention wilders is dumb and trump is kindergarten tier in every article you write
>make sure to say the same about people agreeing with you
wow, they're so above it all

They mostly do that to piss off mooselimbs, which is a valid reason. Still Geenstijl isn't good.

Turkije voert campagne voor hun nieuwe grondwet in Rotterdam.

nu.nl/buitenland/4512870/kabinet-vindt-campagne-turkse-minister-in-rotterdam-ongewenst.html

This is exactly why those port slaves can't be taken seriously when they whine about how bad 020 is.

I heard snotneus Klaver got BTFO by some farmers last night. Anyone have a link?

Dit inderdaad. Waren ook totaal over hun toeren toen er bij een anti-AZC protest een paar hekjes om werden geduwd. "Dan ben je geen haar beturrr!!"

This one has some highlights:
dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/kijken-groene-fantast-jesse-klaver-wordt-live-op-tv-volledig-ontmanteld-door-boeren/

Waren ze maar Milo-tier, dan viel er nog wat te lachen.

Yes it was pretty good BTFO. Not that his cuntvoting supporters will care.

Ze vonden het ook gerechtvaardigd dat een paar simpele ventjes de EBI in moesten omdat ze een grasveldje voor een moskee hadden laten schroeien.
>net zo erg als Mohammed B!

Die neus van Klaver zegt eigenlijk alles al

Of zijn echt voornaam. Yasser.

Okay, which one of you did this?

ad.nl/show/adolf-hitler-duikt-op-als-kandidaat-expeditie-robinson~a4fb39ef/

>Nederthread got hijacked by FvD over PVV because Sup Forums is gay

weak

Wow, goeie handtekening!

Your Bosma posts are better.

>People still shill for controlled opposition jew who never got any progress made in 16 years in politics

Weak.

One for each candle.

why is everyone here against a jewish containment country

Wait so is Geert out? I'm an extremely ignorant burger on this topic pls halp

I'm for jewish containment. I'm against having them rule our country with diaspora. A party that has gotten caught passing our secrets to Mossad. No thank you.

He is not out, he is just hardly doing any campaigning and has lost most of his Dutch support base on imageboard to Thierry Baudet.

He's not out, but PVV is doing well enough in polls that Geert is pretty much guaranteed to get a seat in parliament.
However, there's a promising new right-wing party trying to get into parliament, the FvD, led by Baudet and Hiddema. Rather than getting a literal who from Geert's party into parliament, we want to give at least these two a seat as well, because they offer far better arguments against immigration and the EU than the PVV.

So he's no longer /our guy/?

I see, so this isn't comparable to a "presidential election" or anything like that, this is a vote for members of the "House of Representatives".

Fugg, kind of confusing, is there a system comparable to the Dutch system I'd be familiar with to help me understand?

He is still is depending on who you ask, but Greet is no longer Sup Forums's favourite. Not among Dutch posters at least.

Is that because of his position, or because of his lack of influence/odds?

Geert will still get big and based Bosma will still get in. However this pic helps inform:

It's the same pattern every time. Whenever Geert is in a place where he only needs to execute a coup de grace, he stops doing much at all or intentionally seems to do something stupid.

He's an indo-jew of course. Rules his party about as undemocratic and secretive as possible. He has been dodging important debates.

I think he just wants to play opposition and his role is to tie down the anti-islam vote without getting anything done.

This new party has incredibly well thought out plans. Their number #2 Theo Hiddema was the highest profile openly PVV/Geert supporter. Defended them in media and held his own easily in debates and discussions. Made hints that he wouldn't mind becoming part of PVV.

But Geert never did tap him on the shoulder.

So instead he's the second behind Thierry Baudet. Pic related. He wants a European renaissance by closing borders to muslims, nexit, a return to our own currency and a whole host of great ideas (Green card visums, finnish style education, dutch culture promotion instead of multicultural promotion)

A bit of both, FvD has better candidates too. PVV attracts reckless and incompetent candidates because of the stigma against the party. While I am not one of them, many Sup Forumsacks have a big problem with Greet's foreign donors as well.

Ok so it sounds like you guys are electing entire parties into the house of representatives, is that correct?

If so, is for the entire house, or a portion in the house, etc..?

We have 150 seats and each vote proportion decides how many seats you get. Fractions are in favor of bigger parties.

After the vote, a coalition has to form a majority. Sometimes in recent years, they have to try with a minority coalition, but that means they don't have control unless they get support from outside.

Most of the time our country is ruled by a 3 party coalition. In recent years due to the problems caused by EU, Euro currency and islamic immigration, and our governments general reluctance to even discuss these issues, there has been a balkanization with a lot of new parties.

Notable are DENK, which is almost completely immigrants, led by Turks and media darlings despite being dumb as fuck and Forum for Democracy, which is blackballed by Soros, which they dare to call out. Forum for Democracy is a young right wing party that's pro-nation state, anti-EU and with a stellar policy program.

Their biggest issue is the NPO, state funded media that is blackballing them.

Despite that they'll get a couple of seats and are able to campaign all year long and raise uncomfortable topics.

PVV could have sweeped this election with ease, but Geert started f(l)ailing again.

I don't like the concept of splintering myself, but it's clear to me PVV has no genuine interest in doing what they say they stand for.

We get to vote for one candidate representing one party. Seats are awarded to parties in proportion to the percentage of the votes they got. So if a party gets 10% of the vote, that means they get 10% of house seats. The votes for individual party members determine which candidates of a party actually get in.
There is no district factor or winner takes all.

Yes, this is a vote for the house. However, we do not have congressional districts. We hold a nation-wide popular vote and the seats are assigned proportionally. 15% of the votes is 15% of the seats.

Since we do not have a president (we have a king) the prime minister is the de facto highest government office. The prime minister is the leader of a majority coalition. This is usually (with some exceptions) the leader of the biggest party. Kind of akin to your majority leader (plurality leader I guess you could call it). This is where coalitions come in, since no party holds a majority (technically possible with >50% of votes but never happened).

Since Geert is excluded from any coalition talks, he probably won't be prime minister even if PVV wins.

>party A runs
>party B runs
>party C runs

the people vote, the parties get the amount of seats in proportion to their votes. Is this correct?

So it's kind of like I said above, but there is a bit more in that the individual get their own separate votes as well to decide who represents the parties?

Is that a separate system or all in the same, as in
>I vote for X party, and I vote for X guy to lead it

I see, thank you all I think I'm starting to understand it a bit

>the people vote, the parties get the amount of seats in proportion to their votes. Is this correct?
It it, more or less.
>So it's kind of like I said above, but there is a bit more in that the individual get their own separate votes as well to decide who represents the parties?
The parties decide who is on their list on the ballot, we get to vote for one candidate on there. There's only one vote, but it counts for both the party and the individual candidate.

Piratenpartij wordt geroodpild hier

twitter.com/Matthijs85/status/837962825951670273

>hij zei 'schat', op de brandstapel ermee! ;_;

>The parties decide who is on their list on the ballot, we get to vote for one candidate on there. There's only one vote, but it counts for both the party and the individual candidate.
Got it.
You like x Party, and you like X guy, so you vote for X guy representing X party.

Is the biggest vote you have, akin to a U.S election? (in terms of like that is our most powerful vote)

What a racist!
I am off to the market, let's see what campaign team I am going to run into..
Yes, the house elections are the most important. We have local, provincial and European elections too, but the house is the biggest one by far.
>You like x Party, and you like X guy, so you vote for X guy representing X party.
Precisely

What kind of margins are we looking at? Like what % is typical?

What if everyone votes for different people but of the same party, would it then be possible for one party to rule the house? As unlikely as that is, just speculating.

It is, but our election campaigns are laughably small compared to yours. Where you guys fill up entire stadiums months before the actual election, we only start hanging up our posters a few weeks before election day.

Checked. Kek is pleased with you enriching your understanding of our political system.

You got it down right.

You can imagine that it has some advantages and disadvantages. Anyone can run a party, so you don't have the same issues with only two choices.

It allows more granularity if your vote.

In recent years it has become somewhat of a problem though, because of parties like PVDD, literally: party for the animals, focused solely on animal welfare getting 0.75% of the vote each year. Now we have the immigrant party that even anti-democracy islamic preachers are telling their followers to vote on, so there's a growth of tiny parties that make it harder to get a majority.

That's why I understand when PVV voters are angry at this new FvD, because it is also anti islam and anti-EU and thus siphoning votes. I wouldn't vote for them if I hadn't lost all confidence that Geert is anything but controlled opposition and I understand that some people are reluctant to go with a newcomer. But mark my words, FvD is going to dominate Dutch politics in the coming years, the way they dominate debates and discussions when they aren't being blackballed.

Soon the left media can no longer ignore them, so they'll have to smear them, which should be fun. They have a literal chess grandmaster in their team. Going to take 4D chess into a new level.

Also saw Thierry in a feminist lion den giving an interview and he just laughed off the insinuations and told them to relax and have some fun.

That's weird, why?

According to polls FvD has no chance. Why is that? Why not getting everyone behind Geert Wilders?

Why the fuck hasn't wilders been in a debate yet we're TWO weeks away from the election.

What the FUCK is he doing?!

Geert Wilders has even less of a chance as no one will work together with him. It won't even matter how much seats he gets.

Bullshit the larger he gets the harder it becomes for anyone to form a coalition without him.

1. They've worked ina. Coalition with him in the past
2. Politicians are full of shit, pledges to 'not work with him' dont mean shit if he gets 30 - 35 seats

Lol so you guys have a literal immigrant party running

That sucks, what happens when the immigrant population becomes large enough to have an actual influence? Seems like they could take over with a majority in the house if their population got big enough

FVD is the future since normies will pretty much never vote for Geert. Baudet has a good chance of getting a lot votes from normies

>Why not getting everyone behind Geert Wilders?
What's the point? PVV is pretty much a one man show, with the odd exception. FvD has some promising characters, might as well take a few seats that would have gone to some literal who from PVV and give it to FvD.

It might be a good thing actually. If the immigrants have their own partes, the leftist parties won't pander to them anymore and can instead focus on the issues where they can do good things for workers and lower income people.

This. Even the cartel are politicians first, cartel second.

But last time he didn't get anything done in relation to islam or immigration. What would this time makr different. In fact did he get anything meaningful done?

This isn't a winner take all election. FvD getting 2-3 seats is a fine result.

Honestly, that party might've done more redpilling than anything we could've done.

I didn't think I'd he possible to have a more hated party than that of Geert Wilders, but a proto Turkish islamist party pc police has scared even the leftists on my uni, tho they have support on unis also.

He blew his load on some inconsequential issue that didn't even have anything to do with immigration.

I'm just saying the 'pvv vote is a lost vote' argument is leftist bullshit, Wilders has been disappointing me during this campaign too still deciding between FvD and PVV myself.

Well yes, of course it works that way. It's not different for you with king migger in a way either is it? The logical extension of mass demographic change with a representative democracy is a mass change in political landscape.

They're in a bit of a bind though. They're very pro turkey. But that statement is political suicide still. Their core base wouldn't accept anything but pro-turkey position. So they always flail when asked about this.

Like Geert's PVV they rely significantly on foreign donors. But turkish instead of jewish.

I'd see them more as becoming allies, and that's what I'd be afraid of

That's good I guess, let the Islamist make their own party to redpill the normies on what they actually want. The problem is if you keep taking immigrants to a point where they might actually gain traction. Could you imagine if they got a majority?

I understand, my concern is a growing immigrant population that will support them in the future.

Both valid points but I really want Baudet and Hiddema in the house.

The same concern I have more my own country too, don't get me wrong.

Also george soros funded online voting aids refused to add forum for democracy, while lying that FvD themselves had declined.

They're a very redpilled party, but manage to hide their powerlevel well.

Well before we didn't have an immigrant party and all the Muslims just voted PvdA (our labour party) they actually had power, a major political players, and were pretty much giving the Muslims all they wanted regardless.

I'd rather have them vote in some balkanised small party that will never have power and Redpill normies than control a major Dutch party.

to answer your question, yes them becoming a major voting block is a real issue they're currently on about 5-7 % so about half your black population proportionally.

Jewing us out of money. We should have trusted the burgers on the never trust a jew meme. It's like millhouse... Not a meme at all.

Hey I'm with you man still deciding between FvD and PVV I just don't want people to use leftist talking points to divert support from the PVV to the FvD, FvD has superior policy positions anyway and can be argued for more honestly.

I see, and I agree with you, basically let them have their own party and highlight the extremism to redpill normies. Do it while they're small so you can nip the problem in the bud and get straight to the redpill. Pretty good actually, I see your point.

>It might be a good thing actually. If the immigrants have their own partes,
You may have a point. Plus it will also be obvious it is a clear them vs. us situation: they are voting for their own interests, not for the interests of us all. Right now, the leftist parties all say 'us' when they mean 'strangers' and this divide is kept out of the discussion.

>the leftist parties won't pander to them anymore
No, I think the leftist parties will try to out-do them first, in proving they are the bestest virtue-signalers. That will cause them to show their insanity so much even normies won't touch them anymore.

>I'd see them more as becoming allies,
Maybe, but being divided is the name of the game of the left: they try to combine opposite ideals (more muslims, more feminism) so we can always count on the left being divided. Like said, a balkanised left is an option and probably a welcome one, which smart rightwing party should aim for.

No it's fine.

The EU decided you need visum if you want to travel to Europe, because you want visum for three euro states, romania and two other relative shitholes. I think that's fucked. You should be welcome anytime. We're going to break this partycartel and take back our sovereignity from the EU.

Might take some time though.

Btw this is Hiddema. He's a lawyer that wants gunrights in the NL and he's the #2

Lost his wife not too long ago. So no distractions, fighting for Dutch legacy.

Yeah I agree with you there. I'm 75% sure the VVD would give Geert a shot, 50% sure that CDA would.

I just hate how Geert has been cucking himself the past few weeks. He was on track to 35-40 seats but skipping all the debates makes him look like a coward to the public. The infamous one-sheeter didn't help either. At this point I'm honestly inclined to believe it's deliberate.