Are Americans retarded?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

yes

fpbp

I'd be pissed if I found a Canadian in my food.

pretty sure you're meant to take the bay leaf out after you're done cooking it.

underrated post.

(you)

Yes, some Americans are mouthbreathers, but at least we're not Polish.

yes, they dont even know how a bay leaf works.

This

Whats retarded about not wanting to eat leafs? What am I a fucking horse or something

We'll they're not technically wrong, they just don't know what a bay leaf is.

Yes.
Americans lost a generation of cooking skills due to radical femtards and only a few now are starting to get it back. We are a coddled people so depended on big brother to make individually wrapped bioboiled yogurt in factories we don't know anything

kek

Uncultured lefties eat Chipotle because they think it's authentic Mexican food or something. You couldn't expect them to recognize a bay leaf. They can't even distinguish between facebook chain mail and actual news.

That person gets to sit on his fat privileged ass and eat a 5,000 calorie meal for less than 10 dollars and he's fucking complaining about leaf in his food.

Not a cockroach
Not a rat.
Not a strand of hair.

A fucking leaf.

You don't eat the bay leaf,it's here to give more taste to your food.I like to eat it because that's me but you can just put it away you fucking burger.

yes

These are teenage girls who don't know anything about cooking. Now this is supposed to reflect all of us?

yes you are but anybody with an IQ above 50 or someone who doesn't eat literal dog shit every day should know what a bay leaf is.

Try finding all the bay leaves when you are cooking big batches of chunky sauce and you don't have the time to sift the sauce in a sieve.

its garnish you fucking retards just because its in your food doesnt mean youre supposed to eat it. do you chew up the fucking lemon slice in your drink too? retards

IT'S LITERALLY A FUCKING LEAF !

In fairness most people don't know how to cook anymore because there mothers were useless career typed that didnt pass the knowledge down. You have to actually teach yourself to cool before you discover the subtle majesty of the humble bay leaf.

Sorry

daily reminder to ignore this guy

Posts are retards that don't know what bay leaves are. Also, retards that work a shitty fast "casual" job that don't care about removing the bay leaves. The US has a big population, we also as a consequence, have a large amount of retards.

Americans aren't retarded they just don't know how to shut up.
They have to tell people things, they have to talk about things.
They just can't for a moment shut the fuck up.

Americans have a deep need to be seen or heard not seen in any other nation, not in that extent in any case. I bet you a bunch of people have done this in other countries and thought the same thing as these people: "This is probably intended" but with americans they have to be outraged over things all the time and shout about stuff so they imagine that maybe it's not intended and they begin shouting and screaming.

>american education and cuisine

If it's tequila I do.

A

It's not a garnish you fucking failed abortion. Some lazy ass teenager didn't remove the bay leaf from the food like they should've.

>do you chew up the fucking lemon slice in your drink too

yes

That's nice, honey.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T COO-
>PUTS A CANADIAN FLAG IN THEIR FOOD

This made me kek

>Have to rely on women to cook food.
We sure are pathetic.

>Censoring the names
Literally all four of those post were made by women

Thats arab food right there, frenchy.

It's just teen girls who don't know about cooking.

apt

Yeah, at least I am. I have down syndrome

My sentiments, exactly!

>sage.

You're not supposed to leave bay leaves in the food, they're not edible.

why do you make the headline that? those are 4 individual people and you use that to make an anti-american post. seriously fuck you and your stupid fucking country you faggot

fuck all you other pathetic, snobby europeans who take every chance you get when you see ONE DUMB PERSON from the USA to say "LOOK AT HOW DUMB THAT COUNTRY IS, THAT ONE PERSON REPRESENTS EVERY ONE OF THEM" we elect a president to represent us, not 4 fucking retards. talk shit on trump if you want to trash america you fucking pussy ass slavic bitch

Yes I'm sure your anecdotal sample size is huge for you to say his description is apt. You prob only ever met three Americans, graham.

>Are Americans retarded?
90% of them

Bay Leaf

neither are the bones in chicken wings.

It's a bay leaf you mook. fool.

You can, you just don't eat it. Leave it aside like you would chicken bones or something.

Though that does require you knowing not to, which you can't guarantee in a restaurant, so they probably should have.

>Romania
At least it's not 100% like your shit hole country.

>the leaf rustles fearfully after seeing it's own kind being devoured in a hardy Mexican inspired dish

If I could I would crunch you with my right hand leaf

Great post.
Now imagine loud burger in Finland....no one talks to him, no one care, of if he is lucky to find people.

Underrated

how do people not know what bay leaf is?

it goes in everything

No it's greek food.

Bay leaves are sharp and are used to flavor. It's not surprising to see people who eat fast food not having culinary knowledge. Fast food is degenerate and makes people unable to realize that primarily everything they eat is sourced from plants and animals.

newfags

WRONG!
>United Sharts of America

This.

They just heard the "Organic, Non-GMO, Authentic" lefty marketing slogans and went for it. They have no idea how food is grown or works. They just do what their Marxist sociology professor tells them. Because she worked on an organic coffee farm in Nicaragua in the 80's. So that makes her smart.

This is what happens when feminists kill home economics in schools. People don't know how food is prepared or what nutritional value is. They instead get all their knowledge from libshit small-time retards at the "farmers" market and TV marketing campaigns.

Yes. But to be honest the ignorance is because you rarely see bay leafs in food here because these dumbasses would eat it and they'd sue when it cuts up their insides.

Did someone disturb your butt-plug Bjorn?

Neither they, or their parents can cook, so they've never come across one.

Sad really.

Come back when your country actually matters.

Better than Swedes who awkwardly travel the world and are so autistic they get nervous in casual social situations. Oh you are standing a little close? Yea the Swede is having a panic attack right now because they are turbo autists who think being polite means being a cuck.

I like being an American and traveling the world, specifically Europe, and just knowing that my very presence is pissing people off. Suck my dick bitch, deal with it.

we leave the leaf as decoration so maybe mex do too, or they got a peruvian cook

fuck you and your generalizations

here you are writing a fucking essay about THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

looks like TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING seems to FUCKING WORK you stupid fucking retard -- your ancestors are FISHERMAN. CONGRATULATIONS. America is LOUD AS FUCK while your country will whimper into nothingness until the caliphate brings some glory back to you fucking pathetic wannabe viking homosexuals

LEAFED

Bay leaves are the niggers of the spice world.

Herbs who don't know what herbs are

Most of the people who eat at Chipotle don't cook for themselves and have no concept of what a bay leaf is.

On a side note, is fucking Poland seriously trying to shit talk about other countries having uncultured cuisine? If someone like the Frogs or the Italians or the Spaniards want to talk shit about food they can; but you come from a land of vodka, potatoes and imitation horse meat sausages and you wouldn't even have those to eat if we hadn't won the cold war and brought the iron curtain down.

>turbo autists
>lost

>underrated post
>posted two post after the underrated one

Kys

Hi Romania.

Stolen any nice cars recently?

>they have to talk about things
yeah like normal non-autistic people

americans are the alpha males you will never be, rot in envy you hellbound faggot

>Let me explain why: You see
wew

>lost

Yall never had.. all the great american cooking is from blacks..

>48% of babies

Who puts leaves in their food unless you're cooking under a tree.

Yes

THIS

That's what civilized people do. I know you're use to just burying your food underground to ferment and stink but people with actual taste use herbs.

Really... you're trying to prove that you're not a dumb nation by pointing out that you elect a president?... pretty much all civilized countries do that but you elected a borderline retard... 3 times in less than 20 years... you stupid fuck

Oh, lavrushka is the best part of the dish

AmeriFats are professional fatties, but don't know what a bay leaf is- guess they are still learning with "microwave time."

Are you cooking under a dog-park?

who wants to bet all four are all women?

I would say that actual mental retardation is fairly rampant, yes

If you say hello to a swede and smile:
"wow these Americans are so weird with their greetings and smiling. It isn't genuine, though, so I hate them. When they ask me about my day, they don't really want to know! They just wanna hear that everything is fine. But everything isn't fine. I'm dying inside. I'm hanging over the eternal void of meaninglessness. I wonder if they can hear my heart pounding. " *has panic attack*

>1 post by this id
>its a repost

Remember to sage slide threads if you want to post, they are just bay leaves that are not edible in the first place and should of been removed after cooking.

Kek. Yes we are. You have no idea. This is very tame in terms of American retard.

>bay leafs
>are not edible in the first place
A M E R I C A N S

>try to cultivate the americans
>get sued

Makes sense

Yes burger, the behaviour of your teenage girls is representative of your entire culture.

>cultivate

Have fun eating a horribly bitter leaf with no nutritional value, that is only added to add fragrance.