CUT HIM OFF MIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w?t=10m53s
youtube.com/shared?ci=fbGscVA6rYA
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&t=2166s
youtube.com/watch?v=xqB2dWVmP4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he talking to his Mic?

fuck off cunt you've been posting this shit ever since that video came out get a job you lazy bum

Death to bots and spam!

???

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THAT IS

What do you mean

lol

fuck off shill

we love molymeme

THIS IS MY SHOW IM THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER ON THIS PLANET I HAVE THE MOST POPULAR SHOW YOU ARE NOTHING HOW DARE YOU IM WORKING FOR 34 YEARS YOU WILL NOT LECTURE ME IM THE ONE WHO TALKS HERE MIKE CUT HIM OFF CUT IM OFF MIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y̮̠̜O͈̝U͓̰̗̱͙'̩͈̺̞͉̜ͅL̞̩͖ͅL̺̪͎̯̗ ̸G̫̻͙̺ͩͧ͐̈́E͔͕̱̼ͅT͗͂̅̋ͮ͒ ̳̥̂̌́Y̵̜̎̇̾̇Ọ̶̌̄͐͒̓͢U̟͚͉̯͒͊̓͒̇͝R̵̮̖͚̣̼̖͖ͭ̉ͭ͜͞ ̖͎̯͈̽́̔̐ͭͭT̗̉ͨ͘͡U̜͔͕̟̩̭͈̺̗̇̓̆̍̓̏R̢̠͎ͩ͗̊͑ͧ͐N͙ͫ͒̓̍́͋͢ ̡͎͎̠͕͐͆T̴̡̠̣͇̩̱̥͓̖̝̫̋͛ͩ̑ͬ̈́̀ͮ͋͗ͪͭ́Ò̵̡̥͕̳̲͍͇̦͇͎́̅̀̔̇̾̄̈́ͨ̋̾ͯ͌̽͂͗̉͞ͅ ̸͚̻̲̩̙̮͎̰̘̒̀ͦ́ͯ́̄͑͑ͬ̽̀̄̃̄̂͒ͩ͡͝͝S̡̘̬̟̙̠͍͍̣̲̻̜̩̬͍͕̙̥̈́̉͊͗̐̌̎͛̃ͨ̔ͩ́́͌͆͜͟͡͡P̶͖̼̦̻̦̺͔͖͍̝̗͍͔̏͐͌̿̅̏̍ͣ̒͜͝ͅͅE̵̡̙͕̫͉͕̗̫̾͛ͩͯ̍ͮ͘͘͝Ą̴̣̺̣̘̩̦͚̖̮̟͙̯̯͈̼ͨ́̒͂̏͌̈̍̌́͠K̡̖̥̳̟̮̲̲̙̪͎̱̣̭̼͇̝͎̿͑͛̓̄̍̂́!̳̼͈͍̼ͪ̑̋̏͒̓̅͛̌ͬ̄͑̓̔͋̽̂̀͘͜͞!̨̩̙͎͖̦̹̼̺̫̄̒͂͐̅̌̑͒ͮ͌̈́̋̔͌̐̒ͨ̂ͭ͞ͅ

Long time coming

Stefan is the worse debater I have ever seen

Did he ever address his fuckup?

In which vid does he do this?

I'd never call in just to hear this autist ramble and judge me for who I am and what I do.

can you imagine the horror of being judged and belittled by a total faggot like Molyneux?

It was literally nothing

Op and friends are retards

Hello Stef!
>What do you mean hello?
well,I was gon-
>no wait wait wait. You said hello. Is hello an argument?
>Did I ask you for a greeting? What does hello have to do with what we are talking about??
>Do you have any idea who I am? I've been a philosopher for over 30 years.
>I have a massive seven and a half inch penis.
Look I didn-
>Let me finish,PLEASE
>I've procreated with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them.
Actually,my penis is eight inc-
>WHAT?Are you trying to say that your penis is bigger than mine?Which is fine and I'm happy to hear about it but are my observations right?
>Are you holding Socrates to a same standard?
>Look,I don't think you're cut out for this,kid.You should go back to the lab,study and grow,but I don't think you ever will.
>I'm not criticizing you,just making sure we're on the same page.
>I am a very reasonable man.
>First you're passive aggressive but now you're condescending.Make up your mind. Which is it?
well
>No no no answer the question.
How do you argue back?

Why do Eastern European love Stefan?

No, rule 1 of being a demagogue: you're never wrong.

Molymeme has a fanboy cult following him even when his ego is completely inflated and shows signs of having NPD.

I don't know about the cut him off vid, but the passive aggressive one is this one. Watch for a minute.

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w?t=10m53s

>youtube.com/shared?ci=fbGscVA6rYA

Which video was this one?

this pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&t=2166s

shill

youtube.com/watch?v=xqB2dWVmP4U

this is some advanced memery

Never apologize. Fix your mistakes, but never admit to them. Molymeme is doing it right and everyone already forgot about that one bad vid.

Sometimes I like him and sometimes he's an insufferable cunt.

The guy phrased it as, "I'm better than you," and clearly he meant, "This method is better than the one you used."

When pressed on the issue of whether or not he's better at influence, of course what comes to his mind are counter-examples that will be brought up (which did get brought up,) as it pertains to his influence in general, which is not even the fucking subject.

Molyneux could have easily framed this around the obvious intent of the comment and debated on the merit of the suggestion itself.

lmfao

epic

have you heard the one about how the long cat is long? its also epic XD

Fix your mistakes, but never admit to them.

wow low energy cuck, not admitting your mistakes is the worst thing a teacher could do.

One youtuber, (it could have been Molyneux but I don't remember) once said that he had to start treating Christians better, because they were unfailingly polite and nice to him. For example he would debate the existence of God with someone, and he thought he struck a good line between not to harsh and not too nice. Then he would get many more angry messages from atheists on his own side.

kek autistic theist are such insufferable heretics.

>youtube.com/shared?ci=fbGscVA6rYA
At what time does he say to cut him off?

>>no wait wait wait. You said hello. Is hello an argument?
Thanks for killing me user

What is this some sort of exchange of ideas? A learning process? A way to grow as a person?

You think your smarter then Steph? That's the most insulting thing I've ever heard, you cretinous slime, I hope your mother gets cancer.

Cut him off mike