Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise

Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
If you aren't greeting the morning sun you should. Waking up early (when able) is the ultimate redpill.

OwO

wrong user 8-10 hours of sleep is the true redpill

Burning the midnight oil, leaves little left for lubrication.

It's true.

This

as I'm getting older I noticed I need more sleep and now I go to bed earlier because fuck feeling like crap the next day.

Daily reminder that Ra the sun god got cucked by Geb.

Why should I greet a gigantic faggot?

because he gives you Vitamin D.

10 actually gives me migraines from oversleep. You can get both anyways.
Just because you get up early doesn't mean you stay up all night.
Because it is the natural order, and

Waking up at dawn makes you really not want to be a NEET because by noon you're just bored as fuck, sitting in some retarded uncomfortable position half asleep staring at a screen wondering just what the fuck am I doing with my life

Hence the wealthy part.

>migraines from oversleep

pfft look at this faggot, cant even sleep, ahaha scrub, seek medical help lmoa rekt

dam... really made me think

>implying
Night owls consistently score a higher average in all measures of intelligence. You can look it up.

Correlation does not imply causation. I used to be a night owl and score rather well (130 IQ), but I get more shit done waking up early because it leaves me feeling better and haven't noticed a decrease. I think it's more of who is more likely to be a night owl.

It's true, all the decent people are asleep at this hour. Only sinners need to say up late.

A driven worker /entipreneuler with a middle IQ will get way more done and built then a high Iq lazy person. But keep justifying your bad habits, I'm sure you are working on cancer treatment protocols between chanposts. iq is not nearly important as you think, he world is full of high Iq people who amounted to nothing and low Iq people that worked too hard and made money

That's correlation not causation, I strongly suspect intelligent people are more prone to being night owls.

Ra does not want to be worshiped and thus have their positive polarity distorted.

Thank you.

What if you see the sunrise all the time because of working overnights?

>tfw nightworker
I've barely seen the sun in years

>live in rural WI
>no night life to be had
Still prefer getting up at 10 or 11 senpai. Anywhere between 5 am to 9:45 is when the acid reflux hits, I prefer to sleep through that shit so it doesn't feel like a hangover that I didn't drink to achieve.

I only wake up early when I have to

On the weekends I sleep so I may be rested for my work

I said greet, not worship.
Sucks, but it's a necessity sometimes.
Then you sleep through the day and are less active in all likelyhood.
Eat better.

I sleep at 9 and wake up at 4 everyday

quality post

Wtong. Studies have shown that people who stay up later are wealthier snd have higher IQs

Yeah because they're up late working not fucking shitposting