twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did adults stop being adults?
Ten years ago?

Good. We can't let nazism propagate in Drumpfs Amerikkka

Inb4JewJewAbramsCutsStormTroopersOutOfStar
Wars

Gen X began the whole "too edgy to grow up" thing and it went from there

>Go as Jar-Jar
>Annoy everyone with your minstrel show routine.

Seriously though, these are supposed to be adults that graduated from arguably the best university years ago. Why the everyloving fuck are they having a theme suitable for a kid's birthday party?

I fucking hope so

They're not adults or children. They're like empty robots that got filled with bullshit. Need to be unplugged.

Just go as Sandtroopers then

You have to cosplay as the shitty multiethnic rebels goy.

go as a ww1 stormtrooper then

we should stop teaching about the holocaust in case anyone gets triggered

go as a toydarian instead

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

Someone should show up dressed as Watto and play up every negative jewish stereotype in the book.

Or even dress up like Jar Jar and talk like a black guy in the inner city.

Oops, looks like (((Disney))) overdid it with progressiveness.

alleged? They are LITERAL STORM TROOPERS

lucas films BTFO

You guys are looking at this totally wrong. We need to make stormtroopers the new pepe.
Somebody photoshop a bunch of stormtroopers with nazi armbands and post them all over "alt right" tags, try and get Buzzfeed or the WSJ to pick it up as a legit story

pleb wars is shit anyway. When I go on dates and people tell me starwars is their favourite movie it lets me know how bad their taste is

>Or even dress up like Jar Jar
Grello Faduates! Mee-sa so glad to be seing ya again!...

Just go as Tusken Raiders.

Fund this.
I don't want to see another black stormtrooper for the rest of my life.

They just keep destroying what they love. Its great

For what purpose? They're already the bad guys of the universe and are hated by left wing rebel scum.

>implying you don't want to see stormtrooper cosplayers being punched out for being "nazis"

>implying people who find the stormtroopers cool enough to cosplay in aren't on our side

No.
Empire is the losing side.

HOLLY SHIT THIS

Kek

Soon everything will be banned as a white supremacist symbol

Otaking plz go.

16 hours in MS paint

I don't care. It's the jews at disneys fault for showing their nazi obsession on the movie.

I'm honestly surprised Momiji didn't get labeled a hate symbol along with Pepe.

Bump for treason

This is so fucking dumb they were based off of nazis, but a lot of literature work is based off a lot of different things. Are they going to ban Tolkien books because he based dwarves off the stereotype that jews are greedy and will do anything for gold?

Here. I did it since nobody else would. 1/?

2/?

if the stormtroopers are nazi, shouldn't they ban the whole empire for being/working with nazis?

ALSO, THEY WERE CLONES OF A NIGGER

The stormtroopers were recruited, not cloned from the Kiwi guy
t. manchild

>Wanting your group to be associated with mooks that repeatedly got killed by heroes and couldn't aim worth shit

3/?
>implying thats better than a green frog
It doesn't matter what it is, it'll let us show off our powerlevel in a low key way

>swastika armbands
>low key
I agree this is funny, but come on now

Vader wanted them alive

That's clonetroopers you fucking dumbass

But I mean if you can't see all the WWII references all over star wars you're fucking blind.

Darth Vader was literally a samurai.

Yes they're called Stormtroopers because of the Nazis.

The Empire wears uniforms that strongly resemble german army uniforms

You had a chancellor that made himself dictator, after murdering all of his political opponents in one night of long knives.

The Jedis, a religious order, got genocided.

In the new movies they basically have Nazi rallies.

Gimme a fucking break, the only people that didn't realize Stormtroopers were Nazis were dipshits. Its just flown over SJWs heads until now.

That's not what I'm talking about. If we can get stormtroopers to the same level of "muh raycism" as pepe and possibly get Disney to acknowledge it just by wearing a stormtrooper T-shirt you could show off your powerlevel. obviously don't wear a fucking swastika armband

In the process we also ruin something leftists like and give Disney some backlash for the forced nigger main character. I see potential.

I mean I'm sorry to ruin your guys fun, but it already seems like SJWs are declaring stormtroopers not PC, and they are actually Nazi characters.

We've been beaten to the punch here.

That's good but it's only the first step. We need the media to think that too to make all the normies see stormtroopers and anybody that likes them as evil nazis. Right now it's just the tumblrites and SJW types

>give Disney some backlash for the forced nigger main character.

>Committee informs Princeton grads: 'We take very seriously'

You do take very seriously, good for you.

What the Jews and much of Sup Forums don't realise is that Hollywood is accidentally making racists and Nazis of future generations. They make all the heroes in movies women and shitskins so white boys identify with faceless villains or evil white nazis.

Boys statistically usually like the bad guys more and their shit is only making the issue more pronounced.

GenZ is apparently the most conservative generation since the baby boomers, hopefully this'll keep up

Forgot pic

This is good news, boys

The more the left overreacts the better it is for us

Is this real life?

No, it's just fanta sea.

The meme should be 1 stormtrooper with armband.
We shall call him Bernard.

The saddest thing is they they didn't know the historical meaning of 'stormtrooper'. They banned the costume because they didn't know that. Princeton graduates.

I'm going to think twice before hiring Americans. Too much stupidity to deal with.