This seems reasonable

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/meninger/debatt/Om-innvandrarar-skal-lona-seg_-ma-dei-tena-eigne-pengar-netto-gjennom-livet--Jon-Hustad-616036b.html
side3.no/vitenskap/--kvinner-koster-staten-113000-kroner-mer-i-aret-enn-menn/3423312378.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/BTvvCiTxEIs?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not only would this be unconstitutional, it wouldn't even work.

Satan agrees

that's discriminatory

"equality" tax already exists as just "tax"

Sure. Race is just a social construct after all. I may be frequently mistaken for a straight white man due to my outward appearance, but am in fact a proud trans lesbian woman of colour who could use a tax discount.

A perfect recipe for a race war, what could go wrong?

Also, wesplain is satire.

Shit thread.

We already do, by paying for welfare.

Whites have always been doing that, considering niggers don't pay taxes. Affirmative action and diversity quotas also amount to racially based taxes on whites.

Are there any statistics that show what different groups in the US cost society? A few weeks ago, the government released the numbers for Norway, and it showed that women cost 5 times more per year than a man, and that an immigrant would have to earn $70k for 45 years before their contributions to society would outweigh their cost.

>A few weeks ago, the government released the numbers for Norway, and it showed that women cost 5 times more per year than a man, and that an immigrant would have to earn $70k for 45 years before their contributions to society would outweigh their cost.
Source? Would love to save this.

Honestly, it be better off being explicit rather than implicit. Who the fuck do you think pays the most taxes in America?

Gonna be a lot of people suddenly revealing their Cherokee heritage.

I only have sources in Norwegian.

how about you suck my dick?

Yeah i would be ok with this

I'm neet, I don't pay taxes kek

Anyway, here are the sources. They're newspaper articles, but they link to SSB, which is the government's statistics bureau. I guess you can google translate the articles to get a jist of what they say.

aftenposten.no/meninger/debatt/Om-innvandrarar-skal-lona-seg_-ma-dei-tena-eigne-pengar-netto-gjennom-livet--Jon-Hustad-616036b.html

side3.no/vitenskap/--kvinner-koster-staten-113000-kroner-mer-i-aret-enn-menn/3423312378.html

in new zealand (remarkably similar to australia in everything except sheepshagging) women don't stop being net burdens to the country except in a narrow portion of their lives, from 18 to 20. men become net gains once they hit about 25 and don't drop down to net burdens until they hit 65.

fucking sheepfucker

There's nothing stopping anyone from selecting the PoC box.

I'll do it if black people stop committing crimes. I will pay a 5% tax for that.

>Caucasian
>Literal churka tax
Don't see any problem here тбх phams

The left really wants a civil war, don't they?

Kek, underrated

A good watch if you want to be more aware in how others are manipulating the world view of you and those around you.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
and a clip from the same video if you can't be assed to watch it all
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Yeah, that sounds a lot like what the article says.

Men: Contribute $6,400 per year after their 25th birthday.
Women: Cost $11,700 per year after their 25th birthday

As for the total life time contribution/cost, which includes expenses related to childhood, education, pensions and health.

Men: Cost $2,700 per year throughout their life.
Women: Cost $16,100 per year throughout their life.

Of course, this is all based on taxes. Norway is still earning more than it's spending, due to non-tax based income, like profits from the oil industry.

oops

>Find the article
>Read the update

The Poles in Detroit would reclaim the entire city.

The Germans in Des Moines would have the entire (white) population of Iowa goosestepping on their way to liberate Madison.

Poor whites don't take kindly to getting fucked over. It's the rich ones that are liberal, the poor ones are all conservative.

Sure, what's another 5%? I mean, I worked hard the last decade to get to where I am. Nothing wrong with paying 2/3rds of my income to the state or in other terms, 2/3rds of all my hours worked is working for the government and not myself.

You know the founding fathers fought a war over a 3% tax? This shit is unacceptable.

Why do they all have demon eyes

If that meant they wouldn't be allowed to live around me, I would pay it. Shit, I would give the majority of my salary away if it meant more more shitkins and Asians near me.

Tax me 75% and keep them away? Deal.

defeatist

youtu.be/BTvvCiTxEIs?t=1m10s

With all his pandering I wouldn't be surprised if there was an executive order on its way from Trump

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread, remember to check how many posts OP has before posting without sage.

Seems like everyone can write articles for that site, so it's most likely a troll

>Russian being triggered when hearing Caucasian
like pottery