Would you rather take in 1 million Christian Arabs

Would you rather take in 1 million Christian Arabs

or

Would you rather take in 1 million Mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57ua2t/im_a_syrian_glass_artist_heres_a_little_pepe_i/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111601587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 million Christian Arabs, I've met a couple in real life and they're pretty cool.

Christian Arabs.

Christian Arabs. I wouldn't mind getting myself an eastern traditionalist waifu.

Christian Arabs are red pilled as fuck

Every single one of them has horror stories about being persecuted by Muslims.

Most of them voted Trump

Muslims could mix in easier with the arabs and most mexicans are christain. I'm going to go with the mexicans.

They're easier to deport too...

Christian Arabs. They're already half assimilated and much less likely to be bad hombres.

Both at the same time

Christian Arabs are whiter and more intelligent than the

Christian Arabs, grudgingly.

this is a bait thread folks just report and move on

Christian Arabs.

They are incredibly pious and will follow all tenants of the faith, which will uncuck this world

Why grudgingly? They don't blow shit up and they love to service BWC.

Filipinos

Wat

Mexicans

Christian arabs.In fact, I would choose christian arabs before any other immigrant group, including Asians (and yet, to my great shame, I have a mild case of yellow fever)

They are basically the same thing.
I've never had authentic kebab though and Arabs actually seem to be able to build societies when they aren't handicapped by a shitty religion.
So in short: I'll take the arabs

Some of us oppose all non white immigration.

Christian arabs that agree Islam is absolute trash

That's a real woman bro

Coptic christians are cooland their women are qt's. I say this as a spic myself.

1 million Coptic Christians pls

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57ua2t/im_a_syrian_glass_artist_heres_a_little_pepe_i/

I know we counter signal against plebbit, but check out this Syrian Christian girl

Christian Arabs for sure. They never seem to have any issues assimilating here, and they don't demand gibs.

They're also usually redpilled as fuck

Christian arabs.

Unlike Mexicans, you won't have to worry about them sending billions in remittances back to their shitty country or contributing to gang violence in inner cities.

Christian arabs won't have much loyalty at all to their home countries, if anything.

The real question is, is there 1 million christian arabs remaining in the world?
ISIS pretty much killed them all.

Christian Arabs on the simple fact that their religious devotion will weed out any sort of cultural impurities during their assimilation progress.

Mexicans will proudly retain their Mexican heritage and put it before being american, which causes problems in the long run.

I also think it would really help with the image of arabs you guys have in the states, being that they're so closely tied to radical islam, bringing them over will show that islam is the problem and not the people.

LOL.

None,this island has too many non English already

2 mln Xoxols

Mexicans. No doubt. FAR less inbreeding and a slightly higher IQ.

Christian Arabs.
Middle Eastern people are not bad people. The women are pretty cute and they are a pretty based people.
It's just the Muslims that are a problem.

Mexicans

>"""""""Christian"""""" Arabs

Good luck screening the Christians from the Muslims

These threads are great for outing the spics secretly posting amongst us.

While Mexico might have a higher average IQ than the middle east, the mexicans coming over here are the ones with the lowest IQs, while Christian Arabs tend to have higher IQs than their muslim neighbors do (see Lebanon and Syria for example).

We're Mexico's dumping ground for their criminals and their most poor and stupid people

Can i take both?

>christian
>arabs

clearly they don't know the letter of Paul to Corinthians.

what is it about me?

Give them pork and check benis or vagina. If they refuse to eat pork and are circumcised, they're muslim. If they eat the pork and/or are uncircumcised, then they're Christian.

Mexicans. They can't be worse than Arabs.

Christian lebs enter Australia for decades, no big problem unless they encounter Armenians.
Muslim lebs enter, gang rapes and terrorism rise, demands for Sharia.

Clearly not you specifically. He's talking about hard-working Filipinos that don't live in a favela.

I'd rather help my own people to prosper, fuck sandniggers and beaners.

Mexicans

Christian Arabs. They are essentially white people, but they hate Islam even more because they've actually experienced it.

This

I like most mexiskins but they're not there yet

There's a HUGE difference between muslim arabs and christian arabs.

Christian arab loyalty lies only to God, seriously those are some hardcore believers. Will never chimp out whatever the reason.

Arabs > Aztecs

Meso-Americans are genetically one of the most evil races to ever exist. The Eternal Aztec has no place in White countries.

Christian Arabs, desu. Only because I've gotten along much better with them than with spics.

1 million Christian Arabs. Arguably better than secular Europeans

>tfw Mexicans are literally the immigrant benchmark comparison group

i would chose the arabs
why?
well here's why
step 1 = force them to make oil
step 2 = sell it under the market value
step 3 = when the oil market crashes buy alot of their oil fields
step 4 = monopolize the world's oil

Christian Arabs, they may be non whites, but they're still my brothers in Christ.

Mexicans suck dick and they've already ruined many Texan neighborhoods (see Pasadena) plus Mexican "Christians" if you want to use that argument are "Christian" in name only. They still practice degeneracy, and gangbang, and basically ignore what Christ said while still claiming they love Christ, disgusting.

Plus Mexicans name their sons Jesus which infuriates me. That is the name of my savior, my God. That person will never live up to his name.

Mexicans come ready made with their own gangs MS13, Latin Kings, Sinola cartel, etc.

If a Mexican comes illegally to the US, they aren't a rhodes scholar. They are dead weight. They couldn't get their shit together enough to qualify for a visa to pick cabbage. That's how bad it is.

At least Christian Arabs have some hope of not being the lowest possible common denominator because of religious persecution.

Christian Lebanese are based.

I would take neither.

Remember, kids, anyone who is trying to make you pick out of only two options is a scammer and enemy. There's always infinite number of options you could take. If you are facing refugee crisis, you have following options for example:
- Nuke the fuck out of country which generates refugees
- Put wall around your borders with machine-gun nests and "kill everything that moves" order
- Transit all refugees to some cucked western country, scam that country out of few billion euro for promise that you will stop transit later
- Let them in but sterilize them, strip of all human rights and make them wear GPS collars with explosives so they never get to leave designated working zones.
- Become world-leading exporter of canned human meat

Possibilities are endless.

>That person will never live up to his name.
Settle down Joshua.

OR

1 million muslim Japanese

Same here - I'm even skeptical about white immigration given that Europeans are generally anti-gun cucks who don't have any clue about how the second amendment exists to protect the entirety of the constitution and that gun ownership is a responsibility more than it is a right. They always come up with some batshit crazy way of interpreting the amendment that is devoid of context in the federalist papers, etc.

However, as a White man living in the West, I do feel I have a duty towards the descendants of those my ancestors were forced to abandon to the Islamic horde. We should have never tolerated the conquest of the Eastern Roman Empire/Byzantine's territory - yet we did. I think we owe it to our ancestors and the former bulwark of the West that was the empire to take these people in.

God/Gods/Providence willing, we will take back what is ours, and someday these people will repopulate their former homelands. But until then - we owe it to our blood to protect them.

me too, but none of them would survive.

It's also worth noting that most Christian Arabs aren't even predominantly Arab by ancestry. Typically, they don't have much Arabian ancestry at all (what they do have is mostly from the Ghassanids, who were civilized in the Roman world while the muslim Arabs' ancestors were fucking camels in Arabia), and are mostly descended from the pre-Arab populations of the Middle East (Phoenicians, Assyrians, Biblical Hebrews, etc), while Muslim Arabs throughout the Middle East belong to tribes that originated in Arabia

We've already done the latter, many times over desu

How is this even a question? The Christian Arabs for sure.

>Settle down Joshua.

O_O that's fucking scary

D- do I know you?

Christian Arabs familiam

Christian Arabs

Beaners are terrible

I like the way this Ruskie thinks.

Hormel Canned Anchor Baby in Green Chili Sauce

christian arabs ofc

get one side closer to blood then another to belief for a wider range of opinions
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111601587

Ehh see Normally that logic holds, and OP was probably a shill, but in this VERY unique case, the circumstances are different.

>hates beaners because they name their kids Jesus
>is named "Joshua" which is the actual correct transliteration of Jesus' name

wew

how about 3-4 million of young male rapefugees below age of 30, which is equal to half to your countrys population?

Christian Arabs, definitely. And they're more likely to be actual Christians since it's illegal to be Christian in many Arab countries. Vs "catholic" Mexicans.

Joshua = Yeshua = Jesus

>What are languages?

>typical hairy middle eastern girls
Trust me ive met indian and persian girls worse then this 2 of em actually pretty when waxed

WHY CANT WE BE FRIEND WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS

Christians always beat any other neighbours desu

Id also rather live in a prodominantly christian neighbourhood

If a religious war broke out in my country Id side with the christians in a het

Christianity best religion all other religions smell

Im not even religious

Nahh they prefer to marry own though lil more open rhen muslims

Christian Arabs over anything else. Hell, that's not even a choice.

Christian arabs dont always eat pork an they are cut

Yeshua -> Joshua
>Hebrew -> English
Yeshua -> Jesus
>Hebrew -> Greek

If they refuse to eat a bacon double-cheeseburger w/ ham, they do not deserve America. They can't handle the freedom.

It was a nitpick, it's not the sole reason I dislike them, and I'm aware of Joshua being translated as Jesus, I have mixed feelings about it because I feel honored being named after the greatest human being ever to exist, but It also saddens me because I can't live up to the name. People named Joshua though are much much less common than Mexicans named Jesus.

Mexican. Arebs stink and are lazy as fuck.

Christian Arab. Mexican here.

Ok, that makes sense. I was curious if you were one of my friends because I've made that complaint to them before and when you referenced Joshua I wasn't sure if you guessed me because you knew me, or if you just used that name because of its relation to Jesus.

Mexicans are majority christian.

arabs are caucasian and therefore white
christianity made them civilised

You probably weren't born in the 80's. J-names were everywhere. Jason, Jessica, Justin, Jeanette, James, and Joshua. Half the elementary classes of the time had one.

Naming your kid J-whatever was a fad in the US for a decade. Like how giving a kid that ended in -den was a couple years ago. Aiden, Caiden, Brayden, Hayden, Jayden, Payden, etc. Same thing.

Your name is nothing but a past-it's-expiration-date idiot white girl fad. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus.

I give the Mexicans credit that they are actually are devout Catholics and do name their kids after Jesus on purpose. Not because it is some popular thing that their mom thought she could get over on her girlfriends to score "OMG I am a popular and original mom" points.

In name only, a large majority of Mexicans say they're Christian, but practice degeneracy and hardly ever live like Christians.

There is just no point argueing. For most here christian Arabians are saints. Because they are christians, so they must generally be good people. No point in argueing against "I knew this one good who was really good" either. We all made our own experiences and will be biased in some way.

Just know that crime here is in the hands of mostly foreign groups by now as well and that "refugees" as a whole will never carry their weight either (also, guess what... they're pretty much all illegals with hardly any education as well). It's painfully obvious right now already and only hardcore liberals will claim otherwise. I just hope that we don't end up like France in 20+ years.

This

neither, we have more than enough gypsies already
ewwwwww
I even oppose white immigration... thanks to that we lost 2/3 of our country

Christian Arabs. latino culture is headache inducing

I care nothing about name fads or J names. I believe names are important and have meanings, sorry if you disagree.

Also, devout Catholics? Have you lived around Mexicans? I live in a 90%+ Mexican city, it sucks and let me tell you, it is in name only. They do not live like Catholics, they do not live like Christians.

They bring their shitty Mexican culture with them and turn their new homes into Mexico-lite, if they were devout Catholics, or even just Catholics in more than name then these cities they've infected wouldn't be so shitty now.

I'd rather not take in either.

Maybe Mexico could take in Arabs. They look similar enough.

There's several million. At least 8-10 million Copts in Egypt alone. Near 2 million alone in Syria (Several branches) and christians are well over a million in Lebanon, about 30-40 % of the population.

Infact other arab nations save those on the actual peninsula had hundreds of thousands of Christians.

>Near 2 million alone in Syria (Several branches)

Not anymore. We barely have 300k~400k right now.

Lel, 1 millions Christian Arabs...mestizos are the worst savages on this earth.

Christian arabs