The people in charge of sweden are compulsive liars

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWdWGGhULY

WE'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/
i.imgur.com/BUg9tCX.png
youtube.com/watch?v=4-MVMbm6c0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you post a thread with almost exactly the same picture as mine

:^)

Sweden was a mistake.

I hope your country survives preben, sweden is already fucked for ever

also, the mods on here are idiots. deleted my thread which had some relevance to politics, but let all kinds of shit threads stay all the time. this forum is shit.

the physical world was a mistake. only someone as unenlightened as a nigger would think otherwise.

Also, im a swede-fag from a ''no-go-zone'' in gothenburg, might to a thread later where ill answer questions

Sweden pls don't make your country as bad as ours, your woman are pretty and you have cute little towns, thanks.

The bigger cities are fucked, but there are of course areas where you wont have to meet achmed the rapist around every corner. Arabs and africans are afraid of the woods,

COMMIESCUM RUINED MY COUNTRY REEEEEEE

meine GUT! vat is dis !!!!

HELP! HELP! I AM BEING TAKEN AWAY BY THE ALIENS!

HELP ME!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

73°05'50.5"N 41°25'51.8"W

Swedes will defend this...

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

Swedish most popular foreign language in Sweden.

Nah, we've been through worse.

We survived the Kalmar Union.

why balkanshits tend to learn german more?

>forum

welcome newfriend

Sweden needs ANSCHLUSS

t. celto-iberian-italian french
You should focus on becoming franks again and leave behind civic nationalism you created by the revolution and napoleon.
Swedes are eugenicists in their core.

In the Balkans, 90% of cars are either the Golf mk 2 or a Merc/BMW.

Germany is seen as some sort of god-land, where everyone gets paid tons of money if they work, so a lot of people go to there to work and bring home fancy (read: base model) cars and shekels.

It also helps that a majority of tourists coming to the Balkans are German.

that's a really, really nice pepe

I learned yesterday that the chance of surviving cancer in sweden in 08 was wayyyy higher in sweden than in denmark. since then I take nothing you say seriously Mads

OP here, i live in one of the ''no-go-zones'' in sweden, this fall we had several shootings in the area related to gangs. Ill answer questions if anyone's reading this

I wonder about those Asian countries learning Spanish.

Yeah, obviously.

When your leaders act confused about someone saying there's serious problems there and then a day later riots break out, there's definitely some lying going on.

No! More cultural enrichment

They have a really hard time admitting their mistakes, because it would make them look weak

Why not move out?

>''no-go-zone''
so you literally live there or just nearby
How do you deal with the muds

>the people in charge of sweden are compulsive liars

I think most of them have their escape plans ready.
They will be enjoying their traitor's reward, the Bilderberg/Rothschild money, in some tax haven island when shit hits the fan in Sweden and civil war begins.

Your goverment consists to 100% of beta males and feminists, it can't look weaker anymore.

There's not really any alternative for me at the moment. I work here in the city, and I live in an appartment that is under a relativas name. To rent an appartment in Gothenburg, you have to strand in line for ~4-5 years, unless you got connections or get lucky. To buy an appartment, you have to go under massive debt with scumbag taxes, and the prices are just rising. But I lived here for 10 years, so Im used to it.

Theyve never bothered me, and some of them are okay to deal with it, like christian syrians or secular persians etc. Like I mentioned above, Ive lived in this area for ~10 years, and if people know your face, you usually get no problems. But loud noises are of course common, and theres been gang conflicts for a while.

Probably. Reinfeld is currently making money of asylum seakers, Im sure Löfven wont have financial problems when they get BTFO in the 2018 election

Sad but true.

What's it like being white in your area?

What percentage of your area is white?

How often do Swedish "men" get beat up by the "enrichment"?

How often do Swedish women get raped by the "enrichment"?

Is the meme true about most Swedish women hating Swedish men and only dating the "enrichment" and about half of millennial Swedish men being homosexuals?

I think its 50/50 in this area, but im not 100% sure. Immigrants who actually live here arent too anti-white. Theres alot of balkan people who relate more to swedes than to arabs and somalis. Usually, if you treat people with respect, they will treat you nice back.

There hasnt been any rapes in this area as far as I know. And enrichment isnt something you see on a daily basis, most common is some drunk swedish man beefing with 10 niglets or whatever. Most shit that happens in this area is gang-related, and it usually doesnt involve swedes.

Its a fun meme, but its overexaggerated. You see interacial couples, sure, and alot of swedish women wont date somebody who isnt a total cuck and loves immigration and multiculture etc.

I did it to see how i would do.

>compulsive liars
how could you make such huge spelling mistakes
it only takes 4 simple letters user
j e w s

i.imgur.com/BUg9tCX.png
youtube.com/watch?v=4-MVMbm6c0k
i'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eating that trashcan

gg pierre

Stackars luder :(

god dammit, how long does it actually take for your country to finally collapse?!
I hear shit like this from sweden for years now, but it's still keeping up the fassade..
how long until we can finally use you as an undeniable cautonary tale that even the hardest leftists can't refute?

"Survive cancer" as in "killed by nigger/arab before killed by cancer"

Well done