As a 176 cm tall male I can say heightism is real and Sup Forums was right again. No regrets but also no hope

as a 176 cm tall male I can say heightism is real and Sup Forums was right again. No regrets but also no hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

wcbismarckhalley.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/da-zhong-zhang-张大中/#more-55
zhangdazhongart.wordpress.com/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Italian ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Fuck your excuses, SORT YOURSELF OUT

Putin is 1,7m just saying

American ""men""
Now shut the fuck up mestizo

Thats true. Manletophobia must stop.

There's a femlet for every manlet.

I'm a Mick, Aquafresh.

Daily reminder Hitler was a Manlet.

You now why heightism isn't a thing? Because only men are the victims of it. And Sup Forums is a part of this manlet shaming culture. Shame on you all.

I am fully embracing Sup Forums's weltanschauung and looking at things from a different perspective: why should manletophobia stop? Just stop manlet production. Allow only tall men in the future.

at least we can enjoy jpgs.

That seems like a bad idea.
Imagine investing around 18 years into your child only to discover they don't quite meet the height requirement to be allowed to live.

>176 cm tall male
you mean 176cm short male.

This is in the lower 1/3rd in Northern Europe among whites.

of course I will not have children. The risk of a not quite white manlet offspring is just too high.
Genetic engineering and eugenics will do the trick.

Being an Asian guy must suck

Yeah you're right.

I never encountered any attention to height importance in my country through my whole life (have above average height, but my manlet friends are perfectly fine). It was a surprise for me that burgers are so insecure about it.

172cm here, I know your pain bro

I'm 175 and it's the best height tbqh

>Because only men are the victims of it.
>Manlets
>Men
user, I...

Is this the Asian version of "Aryan women in wheat fields"? But instead of Aryans and wheat fields, it's commies and poverty?

the male/female ratio in Russia is catastrophic. Maybe that's why.

That's because Russia has one of the highest female:male ratios in the world, and because a lot of your male population has AIDS.

1.77 m fag here, couldn't care less

I accept social exclusion in real life but I want respect on the internet when I post good quality cute asian girls paintings

It's only really a problem for men if they are below 1,70. If you're between 1,70 and 1,80 you can just work out and no girl will care

1,84 here
I know I am tall for u. But here I am an averagelet

>Just stop manlet production.
Impossible as long as women are shorter.

>tfw no qt3.14 red guard waifu to purge the counter-revolutionaries with

>heightism

Is /pol starting to sound like feminists?

170 cm here and alpha as fucc. Whores may or may have not called me out on my "Napoleon complex", but who gives a damn what whores think. Fucked short ones, fucked tall ones and fucked those in between. And 176 cm isn't even that short.

that's up to you and your country top notch genetic engineering tech, son. I can abstain from reproduction and that's the best I can do.

>tfw 1,89 cm tall

My fetish is tall girl

>implying feminist whores are not the most heightist of them all

at least you're fully 4/4 blonde white.

Pretty sure Russian women think any guy who is not an alcoholic and/or a heroin addict is a good catch familiam.

God made women shorter so they could scrub toilets easier

>176 cm
What's that in rods or chains or cubits or whatever the fuck yanks use?

Italian women like nordic men?

Pretty much this

>176
Fuck off manlet
179cm+ master race reporting in

yes, like any woman in the world.

Being 1.81m feels short desu

Kek

Should I come to you and take your wymins, Julius?

>176 cm
>male

even if you are not quite short you are welcome.
Feel free to post cute asian girls ITT.

Instead of killing their female babies, China should just export them across the globe and raise them on woman farms. Once they are old enough, they can be given to manlet weebs so they can have the asian girl they always dreamed of and the asian girl would think "o hi so taru"

1,89 cm, blue eyes and fit, I have chances with italian women ? My height is tall in your country?

What is a cm

>Manlet shaming
>not gods work

Yep it's definitely real, and it's only yet another aspect of the crusade against straight white men that is currently being waged.

my wymins? Do you want a copy of my folder?

No, not when Chad Gigabones sweeps them all off their short little feet.

>Da Zho Zang paintings and asian army qts

I got you covered, OP

wcbismarckhalley.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/da-zhong-zhang-张大中/#more-55

It's tall everywhere pierretard

So god is a woman. No wonder the world is fucked up.

tfw 166 cm

>tfw purebreed English dwarf genetics
>tfw even the Asian women in my area are the same height as me
>tfw large head and big eyes do to autism or some shit (most likely my receding hairline, but whatever)
>tfw I get made pussy from gradeschool teachers for some reason
>tfw everything went better then expected
Female degeneracy sometimes has its upsides... Although I'm conflicted by what this means.

>I accept social exclusion in real life but I want respect on the internet when I post good quality cute asian girls paintings
Respect is earned.

172 cm

End my suffering

>tfw 1.76 aswell
>in the Nederlands
thanks italian genes

I think asian girls too should have the tall man of their dreams.
I see no logic. Why not let the ugly or fat white women to manlets then.
The goal should be the eradication of short men through selective breeding and genetic engineering. Or maybe you need short men for your something?

You think you have it bad, I am 162cm.

yes, absolutely. Especially the blue eyes.

176 cm males don't exist, you're a woman with a penis, m8

You'll have my respect when you explain to me why she has two books opened at once.

I'm the same height and most millennials tower over me
at least I got a qtπ gf

Manlets have bodybuilding advantage tho, better use it. Still gonna lose to 10 cm taller weakfag but dem muscules can double your value.

>being a literal cuck

Not in your country

182cm at home (European non-country )i feel like a manlet,
Out here in Cambodia girl's worship me as a tall blonde haired god

190cm here
being upside down helps with growing boys, stay cucked north hemisphere

2m here.
I seriously think any male and female below 1.80 should be executed or at least sterilized.

I'm sick of meeting womanlets off tinder who claim to be tall, but when we meet they're just above my bellybutton.

accept your condition and draw your conclusions.
(damn this artist's good but still cannot find cute chinese girls washing hair.)

That's really not that bad. You're prolly just an insecure faggot.

the other girl is executing counter revolutionaries.

2.05m

>debunked kangaroo boy

hey OP, sauce on the art???
anyone know the name of artist/collection or where I can find hi-res?

there are always going to be short people you dumby. Consider that your height was average-above average in many places not too long ago, only a few hundred years. This is literally a "problem" that cannot be solved without making everyone literally the same.

how?

>Still gonna lose to 10 cm taller weakfag
>Ive never been in a fight in my life

underrated

and youre going to achieve this how?

Manlet is relative thing. If you eradicate manlets, people in 180-185 will start to be considered manlets.

I'm not talking about fight brah.

Unless we consider fight for pussy.

>eurocuck globalist anti-american measuring increments on a freedom based rune carving forum
So what are you, a giant or fucking midget?

>I personally should not breed so that other men can breed

And men who is going to take care of these tall children? I would imagine you cuckmaster supreme

6'2 here and can confirm -- love tiny grills

too bad I'm fucking autistic so it doesn't matter anyway

Then whyd you say lose?

And also thats simply not true. Youre actually suggesting that healthy women would pick a 6' numale over a 5'10" athlete?

The conclusion is I will die alone.

it's like saying you need manlets to feel tall and POC to feel white. Of course the goal is to make everyone, more or less, the same.

not surprising coming from neanderthaland

their tall parents...? We are talking about tall white people here.

This, we've got alot of manlets in Germany, noone gives a fuck about your size, except if you're insecure.

2.05m? what a depressing and isolated existence you must have

190cm here, I think I'm probably about the perfect height. Tall enough for it to be an attractive trait, not too tall that people start thinking it's weird

When I'm feeling down people like you make me feel better, because at very least I can hold my head high.

everyone dies alone. Just do not reproduce if you're short.
You can have lovers, wives, concubines: just do not spread your short height genes.

There's hope

their tall parents...? We are talking about tall white people here.

zhangdazhongart.wordpress.com/about/