Fake News

Why is this allowed? Aren't they worried about shoving people who may be on the fence over to the side of rationality?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/card/trump-said-clinton-acid-washed-server-nope-n663436
theintercept.com/2017/03/03/statement-on-the-arrest-of-former-intercept-reporter-juan-thompson/?comments=1#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>94 million is a lie!
>the numbers include jobless burgers alongside burgers who aren't employed due to choice/circumstance

...isn't it the same fucking thing?

Ah yes, the finest example of 4D chess to date

they just nitpick everything he says to make it seem like he doesnt know what hes talking about

one of my favourites

Yes, our media is that dishonest but the people are stupid enough to fall for it.

Such a classic. This will go down in history as one of the crowning achievements of the MSM.

Yes it is. Exactly the same thing

if you're out of work by choice you're obviously not getting welfare right :^)

This has to be a joke

Its not the same thing.. to make it seem 94million americas are jobless and searching.

>"100 people want to kill themselves"
>according to government data, the 100 people who want to kill themselves number adds people who really just don't want to live anymore and regularly sleep on train tracks and jump into traffic with those who try to hang themselves. the real number of suicidal people is estimated at 2.

If you're out of work and not looking for a job something may be wrong with you

No one said they were the same.

It's called "giving up," Singapore. When you realize you're unemployable so you just NEET about all day.

Those people aren't counted among the unemployed, which is why the number is misleadingly low.

You need at least 6 years of university indoctrination to pull of this kind of "thinking" with a straight face

>oh and then make fun of regular people with their simple, uneducated common sense and claim that Betsy Devos wanting to take a wrecking ball to this system is some kind of tragedy.

You're being willfully ignorant. There are a lot of people not looking for work because the jobs they're qualified for have all been shipped overseas and they've accepted a lower standard of living in exchange for a spot at one of the distended, rotten nipples of governmental sustenance. This is what is known as a 'circumstance', and it in no way shouldn't be included in the amount of Americans currently not in the labor force.

You weren't really blatant enough for me to decipher if you were trolling or just ignorant, but do you honestly believe that Trump's statement, coupled with indisbutable facts on U.S. employment, warranted a 'Lol, Not so fast President Drumpfie' from a supposedly respectable news outlet was justified?

You honestly don't have to make shit up. These actually muddy the waters and make the more egregious ones seem fake. Then again, maybe that's what you're going for.

Nice try shlomo, just reposting keks.
Muddy the waters? You'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to think it's anything but a parody. Then again, maybe that's what you're going for.

They're strawmaning Trump suggesting that by ''out of the labor force'' he means only a very specific group of able-bodied people who aren't working.

They do shit like this all the time.
>100 terrorist attacks have been committed by Muslims
AHA! That's FALSE!
Only 20 of those terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim immigrants, 80 were committed by Muslims born in the US!
CHECKMATE

Is this real?

nbcnews.com/card/trump-said-clinton-acid-washed-server-nope-n663436

Reality is crazier than the parodies.

>those who aren't employed by choice or circumstance
So these people are still not fucking working but they aren't out of the labor force?

Why would "out of the labor force" not include those who chose not to work?
That's exactly what I would expect it to mean.

It is an important figure because it indicates the potential of the US economy, ie: if everyone can be encouraged to work (through free daycare, higher wages, lower labor taxes, etc).

Yes.

I remember when the story broke and Sup Forums was laughing at it.

Is this real, I didn't realize fox news did banter like that?

>It's called "giving up,"

Or being a traditional housewife.
Or a slightly less traditional house-husband.
Or on early retirement.
Or a professional criminal.
Or you just mine bitcoins and play video games all day long.
etc. etc.

There are many reasons to not have a job.

apaprt from the housewife, who gives a valuable service, all the others are a cost to the rest of the country mate. And playing video games while mining bitcoin is "giving up"

>not having a job
>"I don't even want one so I'm not really 'unemployed'"

does anyone believe this shit besides retards who hate Trump on principle rather than reason?

It's also important to include both people who can't find a job, and people not looking for a job, because that's two issues.
1) Not enough jobs, people who want to work can't find work
2) Too much welfare, people can survive just fine without working and should be forced into looking for a job by removing the nanny state

>playing video games while mining bitcoin is "giving up"

No, it's living the dream.

>not even close

fuck this makes my blood boil. gj on not electing hillary boys

People don't realize how obvious the msm and NBC in particular are in their bias. Check out this goofball...

People like this see horseshit like you posted and find out it's fake, and then automatically dismiss real shit like...
and
..as obvious fakes. You aren't helping, but then again I suppose we both know that, right?

>Schlomo

Gave yourself away, didn't you? The folks you're trying to ingratiate yourself with usually throw in kike references on kike threads. Nice attempt at assimilation, but a blatant failure nonetheless.

>What are jokes?

Kek, enjoy your jew controlled fiat currency that you can't even buy MDMA with.

Former Gore voter here. But seriously though we can't let this guy get a hold of documentary filmmaking.

Bitcoin is more stable than the USD so who is laughing now.

It's misleading considering the context of the quote. Trump talked about 94 million "missing workers", implying those 94 million should be working.

The 94 million number includes 40-something million retired people. You wouldn't expect retired people to be members of the workforce, so including them in the count of "missing workers" is nonsense.

The 94 million also includes 15 or so million people with disabilities. Again, people who are not part of the work force and not expected to be part of the workforce.

You can't find job? Oh, that means you aren't employed out of choice or circumstance, so we are just gonna wipe you out of unemployed citizents list..

You see now, jobless americans list is much smaller now. Economy fixed.

Kike logic is infuriating..

I dont understand
if x is unemployed, and y is unemployed for any random reason, then both are unemployed and both qualify as 'out of labour force'

We get it, but a lot of folks won't. They won't be able to believe how dishonest the msm has been against Trump, and they might start rethinking everything they've been told about him.

Then the more inquisitive ones will go to verify the tweets the roo-fucker posted and they'll see that they're fake. After that, they won't believe anything that confirms Trump's accurate assertions about media bias and fake news.

You think we're the only ones capable of '4d chess'? Other than the ad homs, the fake tweets that faggot posted were no more outrageous than the actual, verifiable ones from NBC.

So why post the fakes? Why call me 'Schlomo' in a thread that has nothing to do with oven kindling? Think about it. I'll wait...

Stop worrying so much, stupid faggot. Not everything is a JIDF plot to destroy us.

The parodies are funny. No one is going to be say ''hey, this is awful! Wait what, this is a parody of the real thing? WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW''.
Stop being a neurotic fuckhead. Absurd parodies that are actually funny aren't a bad thing, ever.

Remember how Sup Forums made a bunch of fake Hillary ads asking women to be drafted to fight against Russia. They were funny and it was effective propaganda against Hillary.

No one is going to go ''wtf I love NBC now'' after finding out that a ridiculous joke pic that says Hillary is a marionette, not a puppet, was actually a pic making fun of NBC.

You understand perfectly. It's what they talk about when they say 'fake news'.

Check this shit out:

theintercept.com/2017/03/03/statement-on-the-arrest-of-former-intercept-reporter-juan-thompson/?comments=1#comments

Two days before this happened, The Intercept ran an article titled: "Trump Can't Accept His Allies are Targeting Jews, So He Blames His Opponents". No bullshit. And this is probably the most trustworthy site for investigative journalism in the States (Greenwald broke the Snowden story).

The sad, sick thing is how many people are being brainwashed by this bullshit. Trump is probably the most liberal president since fucking Jimmy Carter, and these irresponsible cunts are going to get him fucking murdered.

Based Don