ISIS is being degraded... uhh what?

the area controlled by ISIS is still fucking big. Can Trump really destroy them? If so, why is he not actually bombing them to hell and sending in the troops?

you realize that's 90% empty desert right

>you realize that's 90% empty desert right
That is what they have said for 3 years... and still the area is under the control of ISIS.

germany pls stop

Are you retarded ? Like, actually, clinically retarded ?

BRAAAAAAAPPPP

Germans confirmed retarded

Hide German posts
Ignore German posters
Dont reply to German threads

you are aware that this is just empty worthless space with no people in it, and it is only colored black becouse 50 isis wackos sit in the "capital city" of that subprovince?

once the main cities fall, gray area vanishes.

It doesn't really matter how big the lands they're controlling.

They're choking hard in Mosul, if they lose it that's it for them in Iraq at least.

>that red blip in der ez-zor
Imagine living there. It must be like Constantiople in 1452, like West Berlin during the blockades.

>They're choking hard in Mosul, if they lose it that's it for them in Iraq at least.
This.

If their god Alan doesn't save them in Mosul, their Iraq is finished, and so is the caliphate. Without a caliphate they are humiliated.

This is what should be done
Stop giving a shit about the middle east
Stop immigration from the middle east and africa
Deport middle easterners
Problem will solve itself

>you are aware that this is just empty worthless space with no people in it,
There are millions of people in the area.

I wonder if they'll get downgraded to ISS instead of ISIS when they lose Mosul. Might mean some bad PR for the space station though.

It's a deathknell. How do you claim a state with only one city in Syria (Raqqah)? Worse, how do you defend a single city from the whole world?

They are fucked if Mosul falls. They need to claim more cities. Possibly in Libya or Egypt. They don't have long to save their claim.

>millions of people
>in the Syrian desert

Yep, you are indeed retarded.

Kill yourself.

Raqqa will be taken within a month. They can hold it, their backs are to the river with one bridge and they hold no geographic advantage and there are no barriers. They still hold the main road coming into the city and some complexes west of the road but they cant hold it.

Good night sweet prince. Im gonna miss them to be honest.

Don't worry, a few more years and they'll be back on their feet again, re-branded and all. Just like the good ol' days after 9/11!

I would actually really like to watch a final stand from ISIS at Raqqah, but I don't think it will happen. Baghdadi is a coward. They will reduce into another terrorist organisation. Pretty sad really. I kind of liked the black clad go-getters.

Yeah for sure. They spiced things up. Reminds me of the bygone days of history, grand clashes of ideological and geopolitical enemies, adventure and conquest. I mean yeah they beheaded children, but at least their "society" was something besides the fucking Minority Report meets Modern Family.

probs, but it wont be the same.

>Can Trump really destroy them?
>Can Trump really win the primaries?
>Can Trump really be the nominee?
>Can Trump really win the election?
>Can Trump actually enact his promises?

The answers are always yes.
I honestly don't know how people STILL don't have faith in him. Sad!

Because its a slide thread

They still have their capital in Raqqa, so I wouldn't say losing in Mosul would be the end of ISIS.
But losing in Mosul would be the end of them in Iraq and it will be a huge blow overall

So yellow=kurds
Black = Isis
Red = Gov. Forces
Blue = ??? (In Lebanon)
Green = (((rebels)))

You know that there's a major rive going through that area, right?

>They still have their capital in Raqqa
What will they do with it? Get encircled and die?

Also, Islamic State of ____ and Syria? Then what? They are finished.

Only Alan can save them (would actually be a miracle if they survive intact as 'ISIS').

no I had no idea thanks for the update kraut pic related, the millions of people in the Syrian desert

What he needs to do is to team up with Putin as soon as possible, and do joint strikes against them. The goatfuckers will be gone in a week.

I believe the blue is Hezbollah, but they are generally marked with yellow, so I'm not fully sure. Also I really hope the Kurds get a country out of this somehow.

>What he needs to do is to team up with Putin
That is not 'The Art of the Deal' my friend. No not give your resources to another.

It`s desert.

And no, Drumpf can`t, he is a manchild. The SAA, Russians and Iran can tho`.

>Russians
This ain't the USSR anymore senpai.

Go back to sucking Rabbi Shlomos cock, drumpftard.

Please let me take lessons from a German first. National guilt and holocaust blackmail make for the most willing pristine German mouths for blow jobs on my cut Jewish cock.