youtube.com/watch?v=1f-x3Hj3lQU
youtube.com/watch?v=LKMxmYcfw8Q&ab_channel=HIGHENERGYChannel2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 atheists come to the defense of their god

>muh atheists are all libruls meme
Nah

He has always been a fraud.

Just all faggots

Tucker was embarrassing to watch in this interview.

Bill Nye is a faggot.

You are joking right? Bill Nye is right about climate change. Tucker basically was just looking for a gotcha question and got it.

>Tucker was embarrassing to watch in this interview.
Tucker is embarrassing to watch in most interviews, he is still pretty much always right.

Bill Nye will end his life, my numbers verify this.

>when your favorite childhood scientist is ruined for you

i hate this place sometimes.

Literally "fake news"
There's no hope for Sup Forums is there.

>Not watching Mr. Wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=-wJAG7GcQEI

>Bill Nye
>Scientist

Bark beetles! Grapes in England! No new ice age! Melting Zugspitze! Oceans expanding by millimeters!

Length of rabbit ears changing! Races interbreeding! Globalism hollowed out and cast aside! OP remains a faggot!

All within the next decade.

he's not even a scientist, he was an engineer who built exactly one useful thing, an airliner fuel pump pulsation damper, that justified his employment.
Then he quit and became a turbofaggot on TV working as a glorified narrator for a plethora of subjects he was mostly ignorant about but less ignorant than his audience because they were small children.

Kek have mercy

Tucker just has mild autism. The face he makes when he's listening to people kills me, it's so funny.

Doesn't change the fact he's right though

bump

>not watching beakmans world

youtu.be/SxcurY0Gp-0

What's the gotcha question? Asking precisely (or even roughly) how much of the change is caused by humans? The fact that there doesn't seem to be a clear answer speaks volumes.

Was going to post that one as well but I knew Sup Forums would deliver

>is engineeringfag
>is retarded
what a surprise
Go argue with a real scientist next time Tucker

Both those shows bring back memories kek

Fuck bill nye

>Bill Nye couldn't answer basic questions about climate change

What questions didn't he answer?

Bill Nye the science Mong

he was never scientist to begin with, just as "science nigger guy" just popularizing science to kids which is not bad thing but getting politicial and pretending to be real scientist is .

Now that's my childhood.
Did not the rat guy died?

Tucker just uses lefty tactics to embarrass lefties. In almost all of his attack interviews he pokes his opponent until they dodge a question or give an insufficient response, then he starts laughing and asks the same question over and over laughing a little bit harder each time.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see lefties embarrassed, I just don't think his interviews are ever substantial or productive, they're always just a 10 minute hit piece that are usually successful.

your numbers fucking suck

bill nye, the disney actor

earth is flat

It's amazing the conclusions retards can come to when even the most simplistic pieces of data.

Bill Nye answered every single one of Carlson's questions, though not the way Carlson wanted, and Carlson flipped the fuck out. Carlson even accuses Nye of becoming belligerent and derogatory at some point which never actually happened. And look at Nye's face when Tucker accuses him of it- Nye says something harmless and Tucker flips out.

Tucker Carlson is a faggot supreme. Wouldn't share a beer with.

There are actual studies that already show the answer to this so you are and Tucker so retarded you can't look them up? Bill most likely didn't want to throw out numbers because they could always go back and tell him he was off.

Have you ever watched these?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ma4kW3xVT0

youtube.com/watch?v=F6uYDUPn4oM

PBS use to run these awesome shows back in the day during the wee hours of the mornings. He loved delving into the physics of toys as demonstrated in the second link.

Bear in mind of course that interview could've been half an hour edited down. Nye could've rubbed the floor with tucker for 20 minutes straight for we know.

Remember, all media is lying mendacious filth used to sell a position the audience already agrees with. They bear false witness and will burn on judgement day.

>I just don't think his interviews are ever substantial or productive
Sure, but that being said, I've never seen any interview in American news channels that would be substantial or productive. There is never enough time allotted to get into anything meaningful.
The "interviews" or "debates" they have in channels like Fox or CNN are just retarded shit to keep the retarded viewer glued to the screen for a few more minutes.

Unless it's a debate with atleast 2 hours of time reserved for it, it's pointless and unproductive.

Buck Eye is a hack

not a fan on nye but how the fuck did he embarrass himself? he answered all questions answered and when the response wasn't "i don't know" tucker imploded. both are idiots but fucking come on guys.... god, \pol\ is the arse hole of the universe.

This is true. And they always follow a pattern of one person who agrees with host and is allowed to speak and one person who disagrees with host and is yelled at, interrupted and talked over.

why do the liberals in this thread think that avoiding a question and misrepresenting information count as legitimate answers, but only when they come from their side?

it's... terrifying.

Chef at wendys I see.

Neither Tucker Carlson or Bill Nye can answer basic questions about climate change, and both are loudmouth know it all faggots, yet I have to see Tucker Carlson every day because Sup Forums won't get off his swarmy cock.

this

Bill Nye is just an actor and should not be taken seriously when it comes to science, let alone "climate change"

youtube.com/watch?v=YE0VUofygK4

Source or it didnt happen.

No, faggot; Bill has a history of being exposed as dumb. He doesn't know much.
youtube.com/watch?v=09fni_4-Z1U

Tucker's interviews are live faggot. He's not a sneaky Jew like Jon Lebowitz. He's BTFOing libs in real time

This.
Also, the idea this type of interaction is called interviewing in MSM is the most fucking retarded bullshit. Tucker, Cooper, that one dyke on MSNBC all pull the same act with the interrupting and laughing in the guests' faces like Cumton in the debates. They've been doing it for a fucking decade and more, yet retards keep eating this shit up and call it an actual discussion.
Can't wait for them stuff resistant strains to go ham on us, famalams.

Tucker kept pretending(?) to not understand what climate is.

>asks what climate would be like now
>Nye gives five concrete examples of climates around the world which have changed significantly in the past 160 years, claiming that wouldn't have happened without human intervention
>lol that's not climate, that's politics

The best point Tucker made was that Nye insists (as many people do) that it's all "settled," when in reality we don't know everything about how it works and how to handle it.

See you fucking shill

(((Bill Nye))) the science goy

Heel fucking toe

Mason? The numbers, what do they mean?

Bill Nye once ate a guy

>call all MSM retarded
>get called shill
For who exactly, Tojo? All that radiation finally melting your brain? Also
>believing anything on 24/7 news is actually live
Commit sudoku, my frog-faced friend

Exactly what question did he not answer?

>Asks what rate the climate changes on it's own and how much we've accelerated that.
>Says the climate changed

That doesn't answer the question you dumb fuck. Bill doesn't actually know because he's stupid.

You see this guy, he's a beloved childhood TV icon and a scientist right?

Nope.

You probably can find info on him about how he got a Masters in engineering and did some work for NASA and such. Except this is all a lie. In truth they needed a shill to talk about global warming.

There was a fun fact about Bill Nye back in 2000 ish, before he was a government shill. The fact was "He was not a scientist." He graduated college with a degree in theater and dance, and like all art majors ended up working as a janitor at a TV studio. One day he was asked to fill in on a children's show because he looked like a "science guy" and had actor training.

Why the lie? While they needed someone who was creditable. So they invented an engineering degree and fake work with Boeing, a company with major government connections, and NASA. Additionally, engineers rarely publish papers so people within his field of study would unlikely be aware of him (unlike say a biochemists).

He is an actor, a lie.

He said by tens of thousands of years. Then Tucker pretended he was asking percentage of cause being human the whole time. He said 100%.

(((Bill))) "Climate Change De-"Nye

vs

Tucker "Baddest Motherfucker" Carlson.

>What rate does the climate change on it's own and by what % do we accelerate that?
>Tens of thousands of years.
>Kek

I was wondering where all my fucking tinfoil went.
Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the neckwear for his shows.

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

>I'm also going to kill myself

>He is an actor, a lie.
Granted, I know absolutely nothing about Bill Nye, none of his shit were ever aired in Finland.
But still, every time I've come across any discussion about Bill Nye in the past 10 years or so, he's always been regarded a clueless moron who is just an actor and not a scientist. Every fucking time, regardless of the context.

Is there any arguments to him being an actual scientist and not just a TV personality?

The first question had no valid answer, at least not within a narrow margin of error. However he did answer his only other question.

What kind of answer did he want? We accelerate climate change by 500 miles per hour? The climate changes on a timescale. It used to be 100+ times longer than it is now. The question then is, is that really us and what can we do besides nuking China?

In , Bill Nye says when he was younger we had 3 billion people and now we have 7, but US, Canada, and Europe combined are just over 1 billion of that, less than India or China alone. Are we supposed to genocide both of them and Africa?

He was a C rated actor on public television that was recruited to be a shill. No one would quit a job at Boeing for a 90% pay cut to be a small role in public television.

His credentials were faked because the current generation of voters thinks he is a scientist and he was a childhood icon/teacher.

This. As someone who did some digging into (((NASA))) I can guarantee half of the agency is actors and shill who are given false identities by the CIA. The Curiosity landing press conference was hysterical, the lead shill kept forgetting his lines.

Now that you mention it, even the wikipedia article for Bill Nye doesn't have sources that he worked at Boeing or as a consultant in the aviation industry.
>citation needed

no, he's just a mechanical engineer, and a disney actor

just like greasy tyson, he's there to make you laugh at flat earthers, to convince you that you came from a monkey and nothing matters

As far as I can tell from Wikipedia, he has a BS in mechanical engineering, "worked as a consultant in the aeronautics industry," and sent several failed applications to NASA.

youtube.com/watch?v=1f-x3Hj3lQU

I am pretty sure he meant settled, as in for practicality sake it is a known. New information may surface, but it is unlikely. There are many things science related that we just say are, because 99% of the time they are.

Tl;Dr
Semantics.

What % can't be answered. You would need variable data on every human for thousands of years. For now at least, that is literally impossible. What we can do is compare the estimated climate based on earth history with the observed and generate a number based on that. And bill provided that information. Take the climate in the year 1750. That is pretty close to what it should be now. Humans, being the only known added variable, are very likely the cause of this major change we have now. So just solve for the difference and boom: You have a rough % on how we affected climate change.

The problem is that many basic aspects of climate change are settled science, but because it's so politicized and people are so hyperdefensive of our existing ideas of how it all works and what our role in it is, can be, and should be, then it makes it unnecessarily harder to ask tough, scientific questions about it. You don't need the average voter working in some shop in Kentucky to understand the science, but once you make it a sacred cow he's going to say "fuck you, science man, I ain't killing no planets."

Wow he was hot when he was younger

Jfc pol is terrible. How long until you morons just start posting nonstop YLYL bananas

Agreed. People who can't accept climate change are flat earth tier.

>literally gotcha the show
KEKer really likes to apply fallacies and then gotcha!

THE GRAPES, TUCKER
HAND THEM OVER

Yes, but a genuine question is if it is a worthwhile, measurable benefit for us to lose billions / trillions to environmental regulations which are not followed by other productive nations which outnumber us 3:1.

and if nye had admitted this tucker would have skewered him for building climate change out of nothing

Agreed, but that's a different question all together. However as long as China and India are shit I don't think what we do matters too much.

Nye needs to shut his pie hole and respect the wizard. Mr. Wizard.

lol top kek they truly are.

oh my god give me a fucking clip you retard

Except not

>I'm an atheist, debate me.

>surprised that Bill Bye the Bachelor's Degree Guy can't answer questions about science

It's embarrassing that anybody takes this guy as an "expert".

yeah fucks like op are annoying.

It got to hard to paste a link for them, they forgot how from too much facebook/reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKMxmYcfw8Q&ab_channel=HIGHENERGYChannel2

He cracks it at about 8:50 but you gotta watch the whole thing to see the cognitive dissonance set in

No OP but:
1. Conscious observation collapses wave functions
2. The universe is *empirically* inherently irrational at the most fundamental level.

Only a fool or a madman would pretend they knew well enough what is going on to suppose they have proved a negative, i.e. the proposition "God does not exist."

THEINCE!

You need a model that shows expected changes in the climate over a period of time and then you need to show how humans have accelerated that expected change. That's the only way you can actually display we're changing the climate. That's what Tucker was asking for, and Bill basically just said "lots". He eventually says the climate between 1750 and now would not have changed without human intervention, but the idiot doesn't validate the statement with any of the pertinent information Tucker is asking for. The faggot got stumped, because he doesn't know anything. Get over it. Also, saying we can't get a model that predicts natural change means we can't prove we're accelerating the change. You then say "climate should be like 1750, but oh no it's not" and like Bill, you're just talking out of your ass, only Bill was smart enough to not disprove his own half-baked theory two sentences prior.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

That would be a good point if he didn't answer the questions.

((( climate change )))

created by jews

for the

jew world order

>THEINCE
what?