Guest starts formulating his question

>guest starts formulating his question
>stefan angrily interrupts after 5 seconds
>goes on mad tirade
>well if you would just let me form-
>HOLD ON! STILL TALKING HERE! CAN I FINISH MY GOD DAMN SENTENCE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=cu85BfIfZ-Y
youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA
youtube.com/watch?v=g6dQuwS5roE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck i've heard enough about this, can you provide link and timestamp?

Yeah, that call in show was shit. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop watching Stefan, Shareblue. Try harder.

$0.05 will NOT be deposited in your account.

We told you no more Moly threads. They are on to us. Drumpf you still make you plenty of (you)'s.

Jees, who cares?

i told you it was a bad idea to use a swedish proxy

I did not like Moly at first, and I definately don't like him now.

Thing is that I can't tell if he's a government operative or not.

Never heard him interrupt the question, he didn't interrupt the question in the be nice video
Sage

Timestamp is basically he acts like a cunt for the entire video you only need to watch a few minutes to get it.

>being smart and redpilled with ability to spot who is kike in disguise
>listening to molyneux

pick
one

In that video, Stefan constantly insults his guest and then goes on to say something along the lines of:
>I'm not insulting you, so why are you insulting me?

He's a fucking hypocrite. I'm not a shill, this is simply the truth about Molymeme.

>implying his called wasn't a millenial, know-it-all cunt who thinks he can give precious advice.

I would obliterate his asshole live on Molymeme's place. At the very least he was respectful (not nice, but respectful).

>kike in disguise
I don't know which I hate more- the fact that Moly can't spot a Jew, or that Moly is one.

> Moly
> Respectful

Lie harder.

If you weren't such a pussy you'd know the difference between being respectful and nice.

Now you have to pretend you're walking on glass not to offend anyone.

Continuously interrupting someone trying to make his point is not respectful, you fucking idiot.

Maybe if he DID make a point and not stutter for 5 seconds he wouldn't interupt him so often.

stop shilling

"Sorry to interupt." Can't wait to say this to him when I call next week. I'll report back.

You are such a fucking obvious shill my God

>stop shilling
We ancaps are just concerned that Moly is ruining our movement- just like Gary Johnson did to the Libertarian movement.

Maybe the stutter was due to him being intimidated by Stefan's extremely hostile behaviour?

youtube.com/watch?v=cu85BfIfZ-Y

If he's so easily intimidated then he has no place in a debate, especially while trying to lecture someone who is far more experienced than him.

How can I call Stef up? I think I can break him in debate after watching that German kid trigger him into orbit.

>definately

Stefan was bullying him it wasn't a debate

he sensed weakness and went in for the kill. that's not debating

>I think I can break him in debate after watching that German kid trigger him into orbit.
Lots of us have done it- it's just that Moly never airs those calls.

youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA

kek

Love to watch this hack get debated by Ben Shapiro or even libtard Maher. He fragile little ego would get shattered to pieces.

It's funny how he keeps interrupting people constantly and thinks it's fine because he says sorry, like people who say "no offense" before shitting all over you

Kekkade hårt

Can we meme Sam Harris vs molly?

Why did he air that call? Did he not see how badly it made him look?

I think it's funny by being a dick he basically proves the kids point

The kid was a fag tho

Reminder that he is and always will be our guy

>Why did he air that call?
He only airs calls vs idiots- when is the last time you heard Moly debate (not simply speak to) a non sputtering idiot?

shills out!

All leftists are sputtering idiots.

What if I call up to say I am conservative and believe beating children helps them learn to respect authority?

Do it and record it, then upload it

can you guys post more molymeme videos where he gets really pissed?

today on freedomain radio:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6dQuwS5roE

He's been fine in other segments, settle down.

Steph "muh studies"...even though his guests usually discredit him on IQ/spanking.

Copyright imo.

>wastes his time watching a charlatan

*pssssst*

hey kid. my argument is bigger than yours

ego, the video

Violation of the NAP, don't be spooked

How often do you swallow Stefan's load per day? I'm assuming you do swallow and not spit, since you're such a massive faggot.

>Lots of us have done it- it's just that Moly never airs those calls.

I would love to see that, you got an example of that?

>How often do you swallow Stefan's load per day?
I agree- it's sick how so many ppl defend Steph- even though Steph abuses all who try to talk to him.

I think he makes good points most of the time and overall I enjoy watching his videos. However his "debates" are really painful to watch to me and often he is extremely full of himself. And his arguments are often not as sound as he thinks. Still if you can name me one more determined and motivated ancap who has a show on this level, please do tell.

>Still if you can name me one more determined and motivated ancap who has a show on this level, please do tell.
Cantwell is better with debate, but worse with guests.

But to make up for the guests, he cites articles.

>I would love to see that, you got an example of that?
They are at my work place- I hafe to call in when at work.

DONATE DONATE DONATE

$$$$$$$$$$$

PHILOSOPHY ISN'T FREE!

GIVE ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IT COSTS TO SPEAK TO A CAMERA.....?????? ALOT!

DONATE DONATE DONATE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T BE A FREERIDER

>DON'T BE A FREERIDER
"WTF YOU ONLY GAVE ME $5!!!!"

>tears
I have sucked enough refugee cock to recognize that that's sperm.

You shills should not edit videos. The cuts are incredibly obvious and makes people wonder why it was edited there.
Styx was fucking right. You faggots are shills trying to discredit anyone who isn't a Communist.

>naive young idiot tries to mentor someone with mastery on their expertise
>fails to make a single argument
>insists
>fails to realice his points are worthless
>stef has fun

wow
its nothing

>Don't interrupt me this is my show
>Okay, Stefan. So I really think...
>HANG ON!HANG ON! HANG ON!

Holy shit, his ego is getting bigger by the day. Glad I stopped watching months ago.

SORRY TO INTERUPT X 100

I was subscribed to him for a months about two years back. Quickly sensed there was something off about him.

>I'm a master persuader
I see he's adopted Scott Adams lingo.

> Quickly sensed there was something off about him.

It's scary how sociopaths can seem close to normal.

Forgot which podcast, but he said he's seen comments trying to get him to talk to Molymeme but Sam doesn't have the patience to sift through Molymeme's content to know if any reasonable discussion will occur so he just doesn't bother.

>Sam doesn't have the patience to sift through Molymeme's content
Also, Moly does not play nice with others- especially his mentally superiors.

What makes him a philosopher? He seems more like an ordinary conservative commentator

The first question was in my opinion a very good one. Deep, well formulated and it could be the central question for an hourlong debate between people. However Stefan turns it into a "you think your better than me huh punk" situation for no apparent reason because the kid was polite and tried his best to explain himself in another reasn. What a dick, he literally bullies the young lad and intimidates him to avoid the question.

>What makes him a philosopher?
Masters in the History of Philosophy.

He says taht he makes philosophy 'digestible,' and that is why he is light on philosophy.

What is his philosophy? Ancap?

I thought it was a masters in just history in which he learned a lot of philosophy

>I thought it was a masters in just history in which he learned a lot of philosophy
No. But perhaps you are thinking of Tom Woods.

Haha.
Can you imagine how brutal it would be though. After sam spends an hour nailing molly to one point, then unpacking and finding a contradiction. Stef's resulting sperg out would be legendary.

I thought it was funny when he used to state that he got an "A" for his masters thesis on his description. Nobody fucking cares what you got for your masters.

This happens every time.

>Isn't this basic point true?
>Yes, but in this situa-
>HOLD ON IM TALKING
>And isn't this other basic thing true?
>Yes, but when you apply it to-
>THIS IS MY SHOW!!! WE WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT MY POINT OF VIEW. KEEP ANSWERING YES TO EVERY QUESTION AND DON'T INTERRUPT ME OR I'LL KICK YOU OFF MY SHOW.
>Okay but you're focusing on semantics and I'm trying to get to THIS point
>-HANGS UP- I TOLD HIM NOT TO INTERRUPT ME. SILLY LIBERALS.

I'm not even a fucking lib, but he doesn't let anyone talk. He goes off in every direction and acts like he's just "having a conversation" when it has nothing to do with the guest's point. He doesn't refute their points, he just argues wording most of the time. When they do make one, he googles anything that contradicts them and gives the source of the site, which are 90% of the time completely shit sources, but it's okay because he says "I don't know if this is a credible site, but it says ALL THIS BS THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU" and then treats it like a fact until the subject changes.

He's a low-tier interviewer. Sucks shit.

I watched the whole thing.

The caller was such an absolute fucking cunt. He literally said "You should do ____"

"You shouldn't do ____"

Then he'd backtrack and say "well I believe you shouldn't do this cause it turns people off." Who cares what a 21 year old whose experience in the world is college studying of soft science? His presumptuousness was absolutely maddening, enraging. To be so sure of oneself that he felt he could dictate Should and Should Not to someone twice his age.

In the very end he reveals that the whole thing is that he wants to be able to show off Stefan to his leftists friends at his college and elsewhere. He wanted to agree with Stefan without feeling "icky" for liking someone who is too right wing, something the modern German can't deal with mentally. He also has no problem with the leftists colleagues and friends being leftists. Stefan was correct in talking him down because if you think you can compromise with these people at this point your view of the situation is fucked up and you're probably a leftist sympathizer if not full blown closet case yourself.

tl;dr He lost his cool over some young chump's arrogance and didn't come off LOOKING good, but his anger and ultimate arguments were deserved and accurate. I would never talk to such a person but I can understand wanting to punch that kid in the face.

>After sam spends an hour nailing molly to one point, then unpacking and finding a contradiction.
More like Harris praying for salvation after Moly unleashes a torrent of heaven and hell- even Sam will convince himself that God exists.

I immediately click off of his videos if I hear his assistant's faggy voice because I know it's going to be a cringe fest. He's only good for one-on-one interviews where he already mostly agrees with the person he's talking to otherwise it devolves fast. He was talking to Dilbertman once and as soon as he started saying government intervention was necessary in a modest way Stef immediately got defensive.

For some reason I think the sperg out would be more extreme than if Sam Harris went on Alex Jones' show.

>Nobody fucking cares what you got for your masters.
Perhaps Moly's new title should be 'egoist.' Fits niceley with his Randian self.

>liberal cuck german calls into show with loaded questions and arrogant assumptions of superiority
>gets blown the fuck out

Here's the entire opening statement from Fritzel:

“Why do you not take a more active stance in teling your listeners about the effectiveness of the virtues of patience and tolerance when conducting a debate with people? This is important because in today's society we encounter people who argue based on feelings and propaganda, but why should we take what they say so personal? In my own experience, remaining calm when for example being called a racist and staying with my argument or maybe presenting it in a different way is more effective for changing people's minds than correcting their morality. I know you have no responsibility over your audience's decisions, but I think it would be smart to show them a more effective way of getting this message of reason and truth across.”

Why do you hate women-type garbage.

>He was talking to Dilbertman once and as soon as he started saying government intervention was necessary in a modest way Stef immediately got defensive.
I remember that.

I also hate the call in shows- thing is he's rarely rude to women...if ever?

Yeah that dilbert video was fucking cringe. Stefan was like ready to sacrifice a friendship in order to be 'right'. He couldn't let it go.

You have to be a sperg on some level to have ever been a libertarian past your young adulthood. He'll always have that affliction even if his views do get more nuanced. Same with many high-IQ but socially bankrupt people in tech industry who are hardcore libertarians cause they cannot comprehend human irrationalities

>Yeah that dilbert video was fucking cringe. Stefan was like ready to sacrifice a friendship in order to be 'right'. He couldn't let it go.
But now Steph is more pro gov't and religion than most ancaps- yet at that moment it was GRR WE DONT' NEED GOV'T.

>ShareBlue moly thread
>1,0000000 replies

Sure is newfag in here

Sage and hide this garbage

Probably because he wanted more shekels and realised that there isn't a lot of money to be made from his little anti-road ideology so now he is throwing everything out of the window in order to appeal to a bigger audience, including Christians (even though he criticized Christianity more than once in the past)

>every criticism is ShareBlue

nu/pol/ has got to go.

Former Free Domain Radio supporter here. It's hilarious watching Steven crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him break up anymore nuclear families

>hourly anti-molyneux thread
Looks like shariablue is paying well.

>walk up to raging inferno

>criticize nearest fireman for spraying too aggressively

>Fireman sees through your passive aggressive bullshit and tells you to fuck off

>be outraged

Seeing through this kind of fake priority troll is molymeme's bread and butter and he has lost all patience for it years ago.

The criticism isn't new. That fucking always be nice "discussion" was the straw that broke the camel's back and once anons started shitposting it snowballed from there.

Milo fucked up. Stef fucked up. Get over it.

In case anyone missed it, Fritz couldn't word his argument properly because he's not a native English speaker. Although, it was quite simple to understand:

>If you want to change people's minds and break with the echo chamber mentality, you shouldn't antagonize them with hostility.

The vast majority of people parroting the left's agenda aren't really that invested in politics. They genuinely believe they are doing the right thing with their tweets and their facebook posts because the MSM and the political elites created that illusion through an echo chamber. These people are being used as tools. They are constantly fed misrepresentations of the opposing views so they can feel like they're fighting the good fight against what they perceive as wrong. But they're not bad people for not knowing any better. They're just ignorant about the world outside their virtue-signaling bubble and rational thinking wasn't a thing they could learn at school.
Therefore, our hostility towards them will only further validate their indoctrinated belief that we are the bad guys™ .

How on Earth are you going to convince them they're wrong with insults when there's a powerful propaganda machine behind the way they think, depicting you in a very negative way? You'll just play right into the stereotype. You'll taint your message and shut down any receptiveness for a dialogue, followed by them going back to their echo chamber convinced that you actually are the bigot they were warned about.