Trump eternally BTFO

Trump eternally BTFO

wtf I love free college now

75 for grocerıes? no wonder Americans are fat

RAID HOUR TIME BOYS

Time to pack up to bunker chan.

Standards of food are higher when you're not a roach

groceries are gone once you eat them, swords will outlast you. also even the cheapest katana is worth more than 54$

BTFO-ing dumbf is like taking KFC from a tiny-handed man-baby

Have fun defending yourself with groceries you dumb fuck

>also even the cheapest katana is worth more than 54$
Clearly not

>education is as essential as food and more essential than self-defense

We buy in bulk, it was strange to me when i went to europe everyone would buy for that day or maybe a few days at most. In America we buy for like a week or so.

yes. and?

>he doesn't like feeding his soldiers
No wonder you invaded Russia in the winter time

I bought a €54 lock for my front door and my wife got pissed even though she just spent €75 on magazines

HOLY SHIT REVERSED ITS EVEN BETTER

>We buy in bulk
you eat in bulk

Yes and just imagine what our idea of 'buying in bulk' must mean then.

>free college
nice meme

What soldiers?
Salami?

>unshethes samurai sword
>teleports behind you
heh ... that's what you get for suggesting having a liberal arts degree is not as important as food

>implying college education is vital

Yeah he looks like an idiot

>spends money on food instead of a sword
>boom boom crash
what now?

It was actually pretty comfy when I was in a small town in italy for a week and a half we had a to walk up a giant hill everyday to buy our meals for the day. That shit would get annoying if you had to work though, they have really stupid hours in italy.

$54 billion on defense means $54 billion on USA jobs and USA manufacturing.

$75 billion on college means more gender studies degrees that you can wipe your ass with, because it won't get you a job.

its pretty obvious, we only buy food for a couple of days in advance because we like to eat fresh healthy produce

i know thats probably confusing for the average american

Eat the burgers I bought as fast as I can.Even if the invader kills me, I've already won.

*unsheathes katana*

*teleports behind u*

Psssh I'm going to bomb the shit out of you kid

>everyone
only idiots do that

i mean America really doesn't need to spend any more money on it's defense...

how many gold plated prostitutes does Lockheed need at this point.

i'd be mad too

Mr chicken leg again...

>hurrr education = gender studies
This is why you are a NEET

>75 $ for one week
Pic related is what i get for 29 $ for one week.

$54 dollars for a samurai sword, no wonder they need guns.

This was me having an experience in a small town. Then when I went to the super store the carts were a lot smaller then the ones we have here.

yes, you probably noticed the people were a lot smaller too

Yeah they were, it felt good to be home when I got to atlanta and there was a bunch of niggers and fat people.

shut up roach

>only 6 limes
Poor souls

Electrical engineer actually.

Only 2% of the population is capable of STEM. More money doesn't make more engineers. But it does create bullshit degrees so the universities can make more money selling worthless paper to suckers. Just so dumb-as-shit Sally can put black robes on and strut around because she got a PhD in Twilight Film Appreciation.

>IMG_9361.jpg
did you take that picture yourself?
are you retarded?
why cant normies into screenshots?

free college is a meme

back in my day they used to be 175 minimum

I saw on this same thread from two hour ago:
Complains about our $54 ADT home security bill, but wife buys $74 organic pistachios

eh. most of the time there is not enough money to buy in bulk, also why freeze meat when you can buy it fresh? Whenever I buy in bulk the food just goes bad, with lettuce wilting and potatoes sprouting. There are no bulk deals on pepsi or basically anything that did not come from a farm (except maybe toilet paper)

>$50 and almost 5 star
Wtf?

open the door and let them eat your food. you know what they say (pic) and when he is distracted knife him in the back or ass if you are from UK

Most of that shit is either unnecessary, or there's a less expensive option. White rice instead of brown, cabbage instead of leaf lettuce, flour instead of packaged tortillas, etc. The limes, garlic, avocado, green onions, cilantro, onion, and tomato are useless if you're trying to literally survive on 29 dollars. It won't be tasty, or the healthiest thing ever; but its still likely better than eating fast food and you wont die. I feed a family of four for two weeks on a little under 125 dollars, and we have meat with every dinner at the least. It's not rocket science.

Defense budget needs cut, the fact that it's getting raised when that could have gone to education shows how retarded our country is.

US spends more on military than next 8 nations combined, United States leads the world in military spending at $610 billion, marking 34 percent of the world total

It's almost like defense is more important than fucking gender studies???

It's almost like it's more important to put guns into peoples hands than it is for them to have the brains to use them properly

600 billion in defense spending vs 70 billion in education. It's why this country is full of violent retards.

free college for the masses: just get every 18-24 year old to watch joe rogans podcast, take brain force, and smoke weed

an elegant solition to our problems

> pre-made tortillas instead of plain flour
> 1 pound bags of staples

Gwyneth really is a moron. Buy 50 pound bags of rice, 50 pound bags of beans, and make your own damn tortillas from flour and water.

Lived on $10 a week as a student. It's not hard. It's just boring.

I'm sorry, but going through four years of liberal arts doesn't suddenly make you intelligent or informed.

>modern education
>teaching people common sense or critical thinking

you have to pick one, faggot

Then eliminate liberal arts courses. Your solution is people shouldn't have schooling instead of trying to fix the dumb shit? Good god.

You don't even understand why you have defense. I'll spell it out for you.

USA rich.

Other countries are poor. Will invade and steal your fucking shit if you don't defend it.

You're in the richest country on the planet. No kidding you have the biggest military. You've got the biggest stash to protect.

People should PAY for schooling, especially if they plan on doing something as useless as feminist literature.

>$54 samurai sword

you don't seem to understand, user. k-12 and university may teach you a skill even if you eliminate liberal arts and electives, but they do NOT teach critical thinking skills. this is why we're in the mess we are.

throwing MORE money at education has never improved this and never will. they're still studying for standardized tests and being coddled so that the lowest common denominator affirmative action students can pass as well.

defense on the other hand? yeah, more money going into that is an actual asset to the country both in the present and in the future.

China spends 200 billion on defense, are you suggesting that America is 3 times as wealthy as China? 6 times as wealth as Russia? And more vulnerable than any of them despite being on a separate land mass. Who the fuck would invade us?

"You have so much money you need to spend more than the top 8 countries underneath you combined to protect it!" Go back to school.

Why? Your country doesn't have the problems with education finance that ours does how are you going to dictate what our college system should be like?

American students can no longer afford college. Period. No matter what their career paths are, it's a sinking ship that is destroying our country way worse than any foreign military power can hope to.

>not having 129 dollydoos for both
Good lord, how poor are you people?

>defense money is only for present defense
>what is R&D

just fucking kill yourself, user

Good job not defending those ridiculous numbers. If you scream "KILL YOURSELF LOSER" at your enemies enough I'm sure they'll eventually do it. Did you get that strategy from Antifa?

I'm an education student.

The entire philisophy is based around teaching kids critical thinking and self directed learning. It's called cognitivism and constructivism.

Problem is teachers get lazy and teach the textbook because the bar is low.

Kek

>american military
>self-defense
Retard

That $54 billion will provide jobs and help secure America. Those $75 billion would probably end in the hand of niggers.

Also the comparison is flawed because groceries are a vital stuff and education isn't everywhere a duty of the state.

>Only spent $54 on his katana
Maybe he shouldn't buy cheap chink knockoff shit if he doesn't want his wife to think he's a faggot.

I won't even bother addressing the stupidity of a speculation tax to fund degrees that people don't need instead of learning trades so they can saturate the market and further devalue education.

No worries amerifriend, I buy for 2 weeks at a time for about $100 :^) its a pain to stand in line at the checkouts when there's like 2 counters and 100s of people.

I have that one. Singapore customs dont give a fuck.

Pepper Potts should stfu. Granted, I would lick her pooper, but I think she would melt or erupt in spontaneous combustion if she ever wandered into the factory I work in. She has no clue what goes on in the normal work-a-day rest of the world.

Criminally underrated

Not a fan of the military industrial complex, and the US military is enormously wasteful, but

>$54B on one of the few areas which is undoubtedly the responsibility of government, and provides enormous job opportunities from the most unskilled/working class to highly educated

vs

>$75B pissed away so blue haired harpies can waste their lives getting Gender Studies BAs without facing any consequences - because the government forces those who had the sense to work proper jobs or get proper degrees in Engineering/Math etc to pay for them

Is no contest. Unless you're a moron and/or idealogue you see the first option (Taken by Trump) is far more justifiable and moral than the 2nd option (proposed by Sanders).

Of course better would be no increase in government spending at all, and cuts to education being used to directly fund any increases in military (or other justifiable government) spending but there you go.

Why are democrats overrepresented on social media?

Every tweet/post I see, the dems have more likes or positive replies.

>Buying food instead of a sword for.exercise

No wonder we have an obesity problem

USA is not militarily threatened by anyone currently and they have a bigger budget than all 6 closest countries combined and to top that off some of those countries like Saudi is actually being subsidized by the US. There is literally no need to increase defense spending unless you have a hardon for the military complex or want to sell yourself as a strongman that keeps people safe with big gestures.

>USA rich.
So why can't they pay bebts?

>implying that providing free art degrees to degenerate retards who are just going to spend 4 years jerking off and getting stoned and then get minimum wage retail jobs, which they will proceed to complain about and underperform at for years until eventually the government agrees to provide them a universal basic income so they can finally quit their shitty jobs and go back to getting stoned and jerking off all day, while the cost of all of this is shouldered by the steadily decreasing number of citizens who actually meaningful contributions to the US economy, is the same as buying groceries

>implying you could get a samurai sword for $54

ideally the NS post should be the first and only

Well if I lived with aggressive neighbours trespassing on my property, the last thing I would buy is groceries for Paco to eat.
>samurai sword
>>bait

>R&D
>in the age of nukes
There are already automated sniper rifles, how much R&D do you need to fight some goat herders

This. The mil budget is just a gigantic bribe for corps and officials.

Sadly not. 75 dollars buys me 4 containers of yogurt, 6 packs of rice cakes, 5 bags of bagels, 3 boxes of tea and 2 containers worth of strawberries.

Ha. Go shopping where I shop and you can get way more.

>could buy a $54 lock to keep my food safe while I'm away
>instead, just buy $75 worth of food every day because it keeps disappearing

>thinking china would not press a technological advantage in the future
>thinking russia wouldn't
>thinking peace reigns because people are nicer now

wew.

An army of soldiers is more useful than an army of PhDs in women studies.

>7limes
gets me everytime

you are misrepresenting your argument because you imply that in case A money will be perfectly spent and in case B money will be spent only in the wrong way, and calling everyone who disagrees a moron, this is quite dishonest.

I could make the case for all the money wasted in the military,

like tanks the military does not need but the congress approves anyway, or that fighting jet you spent 1 trillion building, heck even Trump knows it, surely there are some billions that can be taken from reallocating those resources.
Nuclear weapons, beside the fact that since the Reagan times we have a system that supposedly should be used to stop missiles but has never been tested and still costs quite a lot ever year. Even beside this, we should aim to have less maybe better but not more nuclear weapons, and Trump probably fucked up the START project until the next president whose aim was to disarm both sides but since Obama touched it, then it must be bad.

Why not spend money to give fiberwire to every american for instance.

I spend at max 37.50 a week as a single student who works out.

How many is a family, because 3 people could easily eat comfortably with that

>making the taxpayer pay exorbitant rates for useless degrees is like buying food
>properly funding your defense apparatus is the same as building a useless weeb toy
>134k likes
and we're supposed to be the rural and suburban retards...

>implying 75B$ would be enough to ensure free higher education in a country the size of the US
It would either have been:
a) really, really shitty and a general waste of money
b) a scam

Also
>Amusing to watch my wife get upset over my 54$ gun when the neigboorhood we live in has never been more unsafe when she had no problem spending 75$ on frivulous shit

What the fuck do you even use limes for? I've only used limes for tequila. But I've never need
>7 fucking limes

>There are no bulk deals on pepsi
not in the third world, I suppose.

55 cents for 1,5l in Germany yesterday.

How does it feel to be able to cross borders for a day trip user

like normal. nothin personnel . kid

>not buying fresh food with no preservative agents
>idiot

Enjoy your cancer and various other diseases.

These idiots have no idea why America is "the greatest country in the world".