*SIPS.*

*SIPS.*

*TEA.*

Damn nigga cumskins gettin BTFO all in this bitch

I love shill hour

le what lmao retard

*smacks lips*

replace *sips tea* with 8grape drink8, and it's a bit more accurate.

That explains the BLM kidnapping

>our stuff is bad
>because I think your stuff is bad
>therefore your stuff is the first bad and my stuff is not the first bad

its like these people are only ever clever enough to grasp at straws

A sucessful black man in the black community is commonly mistaken as someone with high wages, intelligence, and a good quality of life.

Probably because that's what a sucessful white man in a white community is.

*sips wine*

sips tea

I like this nigga

Who funds all the tea the liberals drink?

Nigga stfu we prefer pale apes

Do black people drink tea?

>fox news Yemen

Kek

*smacks lips* SO U BE SAYIN *ENGULFS WATERMELONE* THAT WE WUZ *wheezeeeze* DAT WE WUZ *sips tea* OOOOoo0000OO BOI *eats chicken* WE WUZ KANGS

No. In reality it would be something like
>*dranks dat steel reserve*

Realistically speaking, is there even a way to recover from this ? are we eternally btfo pol ? what endgame should we pursue

No. Your sentence made too much sense. In reality it'd actually be
>*drunggilz dat 100100100hunnahunnahunna:^)^)^)*

That's so fucking accurate. Saved.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

BTFO

>inb4 kangz brought tea before white man did

Whitey btfo.

I remember the first time I met a black man, not very talkative and he was the only black man at my collage, no one would speak to him besides this short coalburner who was clearly crazy, actually scared the nigger.

Turned out he was a little faggot, fucked him while she watched once.

I have never had a bad experience with Blacks but they are clearly inferior, I don't hate them they can do great things if given the right guidance, Dogs make better pets however.

Welp when you're shouting kill whitey and talking about going door to door killing white people while shouting about black power and black lives matter I'm pretty sure that's called hate.

MY
NIGGER

>dit mo bidda tet dat tum mudfuggen bix nood cot bin doo dat bit ho muhfugga

like i give a fuck what some chimp with internet access thinks

god damn the bongs on this board are fucking retarded

I think I blew a fuse in my head trying to make logical sense of that statement.

those are some big balls

*drinks tea flavored corn syrup water*

Handouts

Is he the most based President in US history?

Do not respond to shill threads without sage

How so friendo? I have been to Bulgaria a few times fucked some of your kind too, the girls have more hair then your faggots.

hol up hol up, wait a minnit, hol up
>*smacks lips*
hol up, wait a minnit are u
>*steals*
hol up, are u saying
>*participates in drive by shooting*
are you sayin
>*sells crack*
are you sayin we wuz
>*kills brother for cereal prize*
we wuz violent n shieeett??
>*bix noods*

her post implicitly admits that blacks and whites think blacks are inferior and whites are superior.

just like black pride, black is beautiful, black this and black that. If being black were truly wonderful, they wouldn't have to keep telling themselves that.

It's like being short vs. being tall. Tall men just run around being happy without dwelling on being tall, while runts constantly have to remind themselves that being short is not so bad.

just lol if your balls arent big enough to sit on

Poor effort go to bed

2015 tweet ??

It´s amazing how much blacks hate whites but they refuse to go back with their black brothers, it´s like they don´t want to admit that they live better with whites, same with muslims living with infidels, it might cause frustration.

This is the difference with whites, we don´t hate superior races that would give us knowledge or technology, just look at the superhéroes success, literally superhero are superior race which white people admire.

Blacks need to divorce from whites if they hate us that much.

>imblying i should put effort into a nigger post

>If being black were truly wonderful, they wouldn't have to keep telling themselves that.

Is the same as women, instead of wanting to study engineering they join activism to blame about the lack of women on engineering/anything else.

This is why whites are superior, because they fucking do things instead of proclaiming they want to do things.

Can /pol read dates ?

Stop bumping this retards

fuck you malt liquors good

>>>/kysfaggotwhatdoyouthinkthisisafuckingdemocrocy?hahafuckingplebgtfoofhereyougoddamnnewfag/

> Tall men just run around being happy without dwelling on being tall, while runts constantly have to remind themselves that being short is not so bad.

The exact opposite is true. Theres at least two threads a night about this exact thing

>The exact opposite is true. Theres at least two threads a night about this exact thing

Correct. I was referring to normal people.

People and their accessories as substitutes for substance. Same with fedoras. It is so god dam cringy. Remember; we don't ever want people like this on our side.

normal people tend not to dwell on height at all

We have to form a new narrative, now. But I'm a bit of an optimist so I could have fooled myself that there is even a possibility.

Do what you must but please don't post with the name "Accelerator"

I warned you

Do not be curious as why

I'm warning you

Do not ever try

Be warned

>sweaty
gets me errytime

What pride is there in being black in the first place anyway ? They look like apes, they smell bad, they have the intelligence level of a child. Black "civilizations" never do shit except building houses made of shit.

Also, white race doesn't hate other races, it's the complete opposite, because otherwise she'd be an AIDS-ridden starving monkey in Africa, probably genitally mutilated and married at 10 years old.

If we hated other races, we wouldn't feed them, or take care of their health, or try to build shit over there for these monkeys.

I mean, I give a biscuit to my dog, he is happy as fuck, he doesn't call me names or anything or tell I hate him. He just eat the biscuit, wave his tail because he is happy and is a good dog.
Why can't niggers have the decency of a dog ?

>LMAO murder white children
>Why are white people so touchy? LOL

Dogs earn the respect they get, while people tell us we need to respect niggers. You don't go to school and get told "Hay you better love and respect dogs" but you do get told to love and respect niggers, this causes the niggers to never grow or improve.

And of course dogs have higher IQ then niggers.

I have never ever seen a nigger drink tea, what a weird SPICY MEME for them to hold onto, on top of being a terrible attempt at looking smug.
The more they try to sound intelligent, the more they embarrass themselves, I'd be so mad at life if I was a smart nigger, sharing DNA with the shittiest people in history

AYO HOL UP

hmmm it just occurred to me that although there are very few real software engineer women, those that I have worked with were on average better than average given age/experience. My sample size is about 8 though, with 3 being outstanding, 3 being meh, and 2 being shit. I have worked with probably over 80 male software engineers, from a purely statistical manner, if I don't have time to fully vet a software engineer, i'm better off with a woman than a man, if trends continue.