Cuckstians

>Cuckstians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a pedo

It's fine if they're all white.
Somebody should tell him that Antarctica is a continent.

this.

I want to father a children with concubines from every continent.

I also love penguins but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to adopt one as your child.

>A Boer, a Platinean, a Tajik, a Icelander and a Newenglander
Whites from every continent

This.
Rich white people shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
Its creepy.

They run around collecting minorities like they are pokemon, keeping them around as pets..
fucking lul

>adopt a white kid from America (almost, but not quite, impossible)
>Argentinian
>South African
>Australian
>Some European kid
>A Russian
Wow so difficult

>tfw you will never be Tim Tebow's adopted child

yes, once i have a complete set of all the brown races of the earth god will surely let me into heaven, it worked for noah after all

You have to go back

>not wrecking trim from every continent
shiggy

To my normal average dad?

> Russians are white
> America is two continents

Holy shit you're a stupid one..

>having to take a roll in the snow with an unshaven environmental scientist at McMurdo
I'll pass mate.

Is adopting a penguin an option? I'd take that over some kids

What are you going on about, retard?

well shit i didn't think of that

>South African
>Some European kid
What is the difference?

I wish he could adopt my gay manchild ass and wrestle me in bed every night after bed prayers

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Gotta catch ´em all...

Jesuit pieces of shit have infiltrated and corrupted almost every protestant movement.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

If getting some on every continent was easy we wouldn't be talking about it.

What is he multiphobic?

Using his money to play god picking one lucky faggot from each continent

I'd ride a continental jet up his incontinent ass if you can pick up what I'm putting down

>Antarctica

American Jesus freaks have been multicultural pseudo-hippies since the 70s

>evangelic Christian
>baptist parents
heretics doing heretic things, what a surprise

nigger....

Tebow continues to fail at living up to expectations.

Everybody thinks this insane, even the left.

When you play GOTTA CATCH EM ALL with adoption, you can't really claim to not be racist anymore.

>modern past-reformation Roman Catholicism is the same as pre-reformation Roman Catholicism
keep reading your shortened and adapted version of the Bible protestantcuck

I'll never be Tim Tebows adopted child, I'll only ever be the son of a single mother.

>HEY KIDS, THIS WEEK WE'RE GONNA FIGHT A CHILD ON EVERY CONTINENT

The original Catholicism only existed to corrupt Christianity with paganism

All you Christcucks are dumb as fuck

>Euros in charge of maps.

So a tiny land bridge makes North and South America a single continent, but Europe and Asia are totally not the same?

>2000 years of theology and philisophy is dumb as fuck
keep telling that yourself at night heretic

Do they realize children are people, and they have their own culture and people they are a part of that he seeks to deny them of for his own pleasure and satifaction?

They are children, not fucking pokemon, one does not collect them all.

You are so stupid i thought you were a leaf

but now i see you are one of those who still support Merkle Hitler

Catholicism didn't exist 2000 years ago

You only exist so pagans could keep Saturnalia and keep worships their gods you replaced with Saints and their mother god you replaced with Mary

>says something progressive that goes along with the commo narrative
>gets to appear on an article
>itsallsotiredsome.jpg

He can help a little Boer kid from Africa who had his parents massacred by blacks in an act of racially motivated violence.

Mia Farrow/Angelina Jolie complex.

Ironically those brown babies often grow up resenting the hell out of their white "saviors"

Mary is not a godess and the Saints aren't devine either (they are in the Orthodox church but not in the Latin church)

>Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipoténtem, factorem cæli et terræ, visibílium ómnium et invisibílium. Et in unum Dóminum Iesum Christum, Fílium Dei unigénitum, et ex Patre natum, ante ómnia sæcula. Deum de Deo, lumen de lúmine, Deum verum de Deo vero, génitum, non factum, consubstantiálem Patri: per quem ómnia facta sunt. Qui propter nos hómines et propter nostram salútem descéndit de cælis. Et incarnátus est de Spíritu Sancto ex María Vírgine, et homo factus est. Crucifíxus étiam pro nobis sub Póntio Piláto; passus et sepúltus est, et resurréxit tértia die, secúndum Scriptúras, et ascéndit in cælum, sedet ad déxteram Patris. Et íterum ventúrus est cum glória, iudicáre vivos et mórtuos, cuius regni non erit finis. Et in Spíritum Sanctum, Dóminum et vivificántem: qui ex PatreFilióqueprocédit. Qui cum Patre et Fílio simul adorátur, et conglorificátur: qui locútus est per Prophétas. Et unam, sanctam, cathólicam et apostólicam Ecclésiam.Confíteor unum baptísma in remissiónem peccatorum. Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum, et vitam ventúri sæculi. Amen.

Mary is a replacement Godness and you know it

Why do you pray to Mary? That is not in the Bible you heretic

Pedophiles don't really care about race it seems

Big deal. He is doing it with his own money that he earned.

>Tajik
>white
German education, everyone.

>tipping intensifies

How he gonna adopt a kid from Antarctica?

Marry is in the bible tho.

>Saints are devine in Orthodoxy but not Latin

That's a bunch of BS when Orthodox saints don't need to perform miracles to be canonized like Latin ones.

That is because having retarded kids makes the parents not believe in God so they never take the retards to church and tell them their is no god

Any really stupid/retarded person that is told by their parents that there is a God will believe it for life because they will never be educated enough to learn the truth

Knew he had to be gay and/or a pedo.

Doubt it. He's never been part of the "club", so to speak, his fame is in spite of the media and managers, like "LOLHE PRAYS FOR TDS WHAT A LOONY!" which generally means they wouldn't eat the pizza.

Doubt it. He's never been part of the "club", so to speak, his fame is in spite of the media and managers, like "LOLHE PRAYS FOR TDS WHAT A LOONY!" which generally means they wouldn't eat the pizza.

But remember he is supposedly celibate. So if he sees the world like us,he may be permavirgin. Is he a wizard already? He's gotta be close.

>Absolute kek!

R eddit, immediately

More Like Cuckcasian

>Missing the obvious a Icelander.

Where do you niggers learn English?

fuck that I want to seed children in every continent

>they are in the Orthodox church but not in the Latin church
Fuxk you talkin bout m8?

>white american
>white argentinian
>boer
>white aussie