I have a prediction. This will be a future wedge issue

The image I have included is a female tanner scale, the scale of physical development in children, adolescents and adults. This is found in medical books.

Basically this is a rough estimate in normal development, and years old of how someone physically looks.

tanner 1 = under 10
tanner 2 = 10 -12
tanner 3 = 11 - 13
tanner 4 = 13 - 15
tanner 5 = 15 and up

Today there are powerful hormone blockers that many so called "Transgender" youths are taking.

The progressive parents put them on hormone blockers, and at a later date the child can decide. I am a girl. I am a boy. Then at this time they will take either some estrogen supplements, or testosterone supplements.

My prediction...

Not all of these so called "transgender kids" are going to make a decision. Puberty blockers will continue to be taken. The ones who identify as "gender non binary" or "agender" likely will not choose.

We are going to have adult 18 to 25 year old who look like a type 1, or 2, or 3 on this chart.

These people will be an adult in age, and emotional maturity but have the physical body of an adolescent child.

The wedge issue will be the following:

Is it or is it not okay to have sex with these adults in child bodies?

Is it or is it not pedophilia to have sex with these adults in child bodies?

This is the gateway that pedophilia will enter the mainstream on...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like number 1 the best. She is 10/10 loli qt.

>this is a thing
>this discussion is a fucking thing

So everyone will have kallman syndrome?

>So everyone will have kallman syndrome?

What do you think puberty blockers do?

It's not a fucking problem with being attracted to a child's body.

The problem with pedophilia is that children are impressionable little shits that look up to everyone they admire and respect (like parents and uncles and cousins and things) and that those people can abuse that relationship to make them do things.

Pedophilia is in essence bad because it's really easy to have sex with a child that trusts you, to the point at which if you don't dissuade such an action your society more or less collapses.

It's the same principle as older men dating younger women, they're more attractive and they're easy to bed. If you removed the age limits they would just go lower and lower.

if the birth certificate shows shows shes 18 but she looks 10 thats a win in my book

Another heteropedo

Right but people with kallman take hormones to correct their problem

If people wait until 18 to start developing it can seriously fuck their body up.

you have to get vanned

>liberals
>emotional maturity

They are sort of puberty blockers, but they supply the opposite hormone for the one they counter.
Ergo:
Man -> Woman (blocks testosterone)(supplies estrogen)
Woman -> Man (blocks estrogen)(supplies testosterone)

Currently Tumblr genders are not yet acceptable by mainstream psychology. Sadly, as it is a "soft" science, they will probably be getting involved very soon and changing it to fit their ideals, in which case for a non-binary all hormones get stopped, without any growth.

I'm not a pedo, I only go for 2d. 3d is an abomination.

If a kid is too young to, get a tattoo, drink, smoke, vote, drive, gamble, or to have sex. How are they able to choose to be infertile for life?

That's an interesting prediction that's not out of the realm of possibility with all the nonsense "genders" kicking around

1) I think the majority won't object to sex with these people, but public opinion on sexualizing actual children won't change. It could be beneficial to society in that only the most depraved pedophiles would actually seek out real children if child-bodied adults existed

2) Are androgens really only necessary for physical/sexual development? Don't they have other functions? From a pragmatic standpoint these people would be less valuable to the economy because they'd be smaller, weaker, unable to reproduce, and have less stamina

They will still be tall etc you do realise? They won't stop growing so they will have adult bodies but just look weird.

>It's not a fucking problem with being attracted to a child's body.
>The problem with pedophilia is that children are impressionable little shits that look up to everyone they admire and respect (like parents and uncles and cousins and things) and that those people can abuse that relationship to make them do things.

Okay then a dilemma is now created.

The Bimbo Dilemma

Should a man who has sex with a woman who is a total airhead bimbo that has a low IQ, and can hardly tie her own shoes but has big tits, and is 18 or older be considered pedophile?

visual aid hehe

It can also lead to this

They shouldn't, which is why when people say "13yos can't fuckother they're dumb but hey this 7yo thinks it's a girl let's mutilate him for $$$" it's retarded.

Being deprived of either androgens or estrogens leads to bone density problems and higher rates of osteoporosis, and it's fucked

While I agree that there's nothing morally wrong with having attractions you can't control, it sounds like you're disregarding the fact that any sexual activity with a child can cause lasting psychological damage, because sexuality only really develops at/after puberty, with the exception of curious encounters between similarly-aged children

i hate blockers now

where did your leaf go

What the fuck is going on here... It looks painful

fuck off with that shit, most psychological trauma is created by the people around you and not the event itself.

Born male with female features

Im type I

> grow up loving SciFi movies and dystopias in general.
> tfw

>sexual activity with a child can cause lasting psychological damage, because sexuality only really develops at/after puberty, with the exception of curious encounters between similarly-aged children

So let me get this right.

According to you:

A 15 year old that gets fucked in the ass by a 15 year old will have 0 psychological problems because of this?

However a 15 year old that gets fucked in the ass by a 20 or 25 year old will have serious psychological problems because of this?

Do you have any sort of evidence, or experiments, scientific surveys to back this claim up?

Kids fucking each other will also mentally scar them. The only difference is a social stigma, and legal immunity that favor the minor.

thing is children are not emotionally mature so having sex with them at a young age can cause psychological damage beyond their contol

It's true though whether you like it or not. Trannies also say that their suicide rates are because of "muh public perception." Sexual activity with children is just as degenerate

to be honest girls after 13 - 14 are usually developed, and boys around the same ages aswell so there is no problem, the problem is with younger childern

>to the point at which if you don't dissuade such an action your society more or less collapses.

Pedophilia hasn't been a "problem" in human society until the last 100 years or so. Even in America, it was perfectly legal to marry a 12 year old well into the 1920's... younger in some states.

Edgar Allan Poe married his 13-year-old cousin, for example. Nobody thought it was "immoral". Society didn't collapse.

Of course, most men were interested in women around age 16, as that is the prime age of health and vitality in a woman.

The "age of consent" laws are a feminist tactic to cut down on the competition: jail men who choose proper breeding partners, and force them to choose older, worn-out roasties instead.

I sincerely believe women would raise the "age of consent" to 25 if they could get away with it.

Idiot, a 15 year old is not a child

I specifically mentioned puberty, which is happening more and more frequently around age 14. 14 is also the age of consent in many first world countries

For the record I don't even have a problem with a 15 year old fucking a 25 year old. I do however have a problem with any sexually active person having sex with a prepubescent child (i.e. typically under 12-11 years)

*All psychological damage is created only by yourself

>Idiot, a 15 year old is not a child

Okay, change my statement to 12 or 13 year old, same thing.

No 12 year old should be having sex.

i have the body of a

This

Prostitution and feminism in the 20s is what spun AoC laws into existence.

Age of consent laws in the UK have existed since the 1200s.

Daily reminder that, under normal circumstances, Whites go through puberty much later than Blacks.

>*All psychological damage is created only by yourself

So if your rabbi draws a nice big swastika outside your temple, as they often times do, it's your own fault if it psychologically damages you in any way whatsoever?

I understand the concept of offense in never given, but only taken, but at the same time external stimuli can effect you.

>these people will be adult in age and emotional maturity
>emotional maturity
>"non-binary gender"

Okay, you got me there...

We're talking about the united states

Nobody cared if 15yos had sex until roastie sex workers had their money undercut by younger women. This led to "adult" brothels and organized sex rings ran by the mafia.

Germany suffered the same problem.

In 1275, the first age of consent was set in England, at age 12 (Westminster 1 statute). In 1875, the Offences Against the Person Act raised the age to 13 in Great Britain and Ireland, and ten years later the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 raised it to 16.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_the_United_Kingdom

>hmm, fascinating

You're moving the goalposts desu, in my original post I didn't mention age, only sexual (and emotional) maturity. I think it would fuck her up, but if that 13 y/o with the huge tits on Dr Phil had sex with a 20 y/o, I wouldn't say it was "wrong" per se

>>These people will be an adult in age, and emotional maturity but have the physical body of an adolescent child.
>tranny
>becoming emotionally mature
You've never talked to one of them, have you?

It is interesting to see these SJW fight against monsanto for their practices at the same time they give hormones to their kids. This alone proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

>It is interesting to see these SJW fight against monsanto for their practices at the same time they give hormones to their kids. This alone proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

That's good enough to be a meme... if it had graphics

it still follows that unless the stimuli is hard wired into the brain the one causing the stimuli is the brain and nothing else, information comes into your brain and your brain decides if it is something to make it sad, happy or whatever other emotion under the sun, it is all meaningless and done by our choice, easily proven by the fact that different people are offended at different things.

You have to at least give people a chance to develop the right way. Nature makes all sorts of retarded mutations. The bimbo is meant to be a bimbo because shes dumb and has no other means of survival, it is her place desu

my prediction is that the choice between tits and upper body strength won't matter in the future, since we could have qt mechas with both.