Story time Sup Forums! Lets talk about how we lost our degenerate blue-pilled friends

Story time Sup Forums! Lets talk about how we lost our degenerate blue-pilled friends.

>Debate about trump, trolling my friends
>They think I give a shit
>They get mad because I tell them his wall will be awesome (Which it will be)
>Next week they try to debate gender neutral bathrooms to me saying they're fine
>I tell them once we accept this it's not fixing transgender people, rather throwing a blanket over everything
>I tell them it's a mental disorder and they need treatment
>He says no they're fine we just need to accept that's what they do and are attracted to each other
>Tell them I sexually identify as an Apache Helecopter
>They tell me "you won't have to go through getting your genitals removed"
>Tell them I'm getting rotary blades installed on my dick.
>More discussion
>He starts to go on about gays and how they oppressed
>Tell him it's not as bad as he thinks it is
>He says "not anymore thanks to XXXX"
>Tell him "Then where's the living in fear and shame you're going on about then?"
>Another friend says "Did you just compare homosexuals to pedophiles"
>I say yes because sexual orientation.
>He says "K"

I think, our friendship is going to cease to exist, our views are far too different to be around.

Anyone else lost people because of this website redpilling you on degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Quit using facebook in 2013
>Come back in 2016
>People I used to like and respect have become total retards
>It's sad. What happened to them?

>2017
>having friends

A an old feminist friend posted this photo on her Facebook
I replied "damn it's going to be hard not raping people in the elevator".
She blocked me

I was in a good mood on Nov. 9th.

They found me out. I drink alone now.

Sooo... it's ok to rape them outside of these specific instances as long as you have a buddy with you and you blow a whistle while doing it?

I have no fucking clue man. I don't know if this was even a joke or not considering how loopy feminists are.

>9fag

It started off like that, I told them trump will win and they said "no chance".

They thought I was joking I guess.

Now I'm pretending I'm an apache helicopter, and calling them heliphobes and what not to make them ignore me.

>keep leftie friends on facebook
>don't bother debating with them
>just lurk and report anything that might get them zucced
>especially when they talk about how they reportfag people for disagreeing with them
>have caused multiple mental breakdowns when facebook-addicted retards get banned because they were talking about how horrible it was that someone said the word "gook".

Apart from that, when I started dating my girlfriend she was a leftie, but now she jokes about aboriginals not being human and is 99% of the way towards Austrian economics.

>.... Oh yeah, lets start off with the artichoke dip. I wonder what their drink specials are tonight. Oh, almost forgot, I plan on raping you tonight. Heh....... Ooooo the surf and turf looks delicious!

Kek, a friend came up from Austin for a bit in October.

Proudly talked about wearing a shirt with trump sucking dick on it to his job as a pedicab. EVOLVED LIBERAL MIND. I actually felt bad for him.

Started off as a chemical engineer, but had a mental breakdown and ended up as a feminist women's studies cuck in an open relationship.

I smiled and told him about the Memes Wars and Safety Squad. He looked scared and said he might have to reevaluate some things. He wrote some wacky diatribes after the election and I've not heard from him since.

I would miss him, as we were friends since 5 yrs old... Cubscouts and UIL, football in high school, drinking an partying etc..... Except for the arrogant blue pill smugness. I make 5 times what he does and work for a large diverse company. I don't live in a bubble. I have pretty measured opinions, not storefront tier foolishness. Not sure how these Austin kids have the gall to think they are better informed than people actually living in the real world. He was pretty mad on Facebook post election. I told him we are everywhere

Hahaha I keep my power level hidden anymore, but most of my old "friends" know where I'm at. They are intimidated by me, I've already demolished them in debates multiple times, none of them are actually political. I challenge their view of the world, and they are too weak to change. They will all be gone soon enough, but my memory will haunt them... because deep down they know I represent the truth.

A couple of my old good friends any way.... the rest are just blue pilled normie fags

>"Did you just compare homosexuals to pedophiles"
>>I say yes because sexual orientation.
not just that
there's a figure going on about how 40+% of fags got molested as minors by pederasts
and 5% of fags are serial molestors of young boys
it's definitely tied, in fact sodomy is tied to all sins and degenerate behaviors basically, the bible was right
sodomy in its general sense, using sex the wrong way, i.e. homosex

>being friends with turbocucks degen pushers
>CY+2
seriously user
also
>having friends
i sure hope they're 30 years older than you and war vets

it was a jab at all men being rapists and only matriarchy and misandry keeping them in check from raping their own mothers and daughters
i.e. men are rapist animals who should be neutered
dick is evil
etc you get the drill

>storefront
nice one
>Not sure how these Austin kids have the gall to think they are better informed
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
i googled this page just a few days ago, since then some obfuscating/debunking links have come to the top
"the myth of the smug liberal"
"Smug liberals have been right all along"
etc

Wanna gay hookup user?

This is how you should do it, take it from me. I've "debated" zillions of SJW tards and liberals and it doesn't matter how water tight your arguments are, how many sourced and verifiable statistics you drop on them or how much common sense you speak, they are far too committed to their LARP of being a "progressive ally" and they've already made up their mind. You've all seen the instances of liberal fathers and their daughters getting raped and killed by third world vermin, and instead of reacting the way a healthy, normal, functional adult male would, they get MORE "altruistic" and start apologizing to the killer.

The only thing you can do is subvert from the shadows like a Jew and jab at them without revealing your position. Unveiling your views just makes you liable to get doxxed or accosted by these fucking antifa retards, because they are the real extremists.

>using facebook ever

You got facts to back up those? I'll dump it on them if the opportunity comes up again.