White Genocide When?

White Afrikaners have lived and farmed in South Africa for 350 years. Since the blacks took power in 1994, whites have been systematically raped and murdered; from a population of less than 5 million nearly 70,000 whites already murdered, bodies mutilated, the killers walking free. Black party leaders chant "Kill The Boer" at political rallies.

Whites in America will be a minority by 2040. When the blacks and Mexicans take power, how long does Sup Forums think it will take until the white genocide begins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4545hoJssaE
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
youtu.be/Qcv3Aahv-ho
youtu.be/BDD6OfLabOQ
youtu.be/TgtvGceDpTg
youtu.be/nwIFMAQI5vQ
youtu.be/LE2Ebje4_no
youtu.be/t9rFUAPZcNc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop Killing South African Farmers!

youtu.be/4545hoJssaE

This is a typical South African farm murder.
Some are less violent, some are more violent

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

War of the Flea
(hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU

kill the whites!
feed us!

bump

bump

>Whites in America will be a minority by 2040. When the blacks and Mexicans take power, how long does Sup Forums think it will take until the white genocide begins?

It's already begun.

Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs

Whites deserve to die if they don't GTFO from South Africa where they don't belong one bit

>It's already begun.

Worldwide as well

> kill the whites!
> feed us!

Truth

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert

What people don't realize is whites on a global scale are already the minority and we are targeted for extermination because every other race lives in constant fear of us waking up, they know damn well we could and would decimate them all and build a new world atop their bones and ruins.

Sadly, the liberal kike ideology is sinking its meathooks in deep, we as a race either need to find a way to wake our corrupted brothers and sisters up or all will be lost.

White Genocide in South Africa
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new

>Whites in America will be a minority by 2040. When the blacks and Mexicans take power, how long does Sup Forums think it will take until the white genocide begins?

We've been under white Genocide since the 1930's ... accelerated in the 1960's

>White trash killed
Richly deserved

It's even creeping into the former Safehavens in the Cape.. It's not just Johannesburg and Pretoria anymore

Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

chickent tikka, shut up. you still shit on the streets and wash in the rivers in your country

Truth and Lies about South African History:
Blacks Are Not “Indigenous” and arrived at same time as whites
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/

Get back in your designated street pajeet.

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)
___________________________________________________________________________________
My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died. Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview.
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid race of (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Bushman lived fairly well together.

You again? Don't you have anything better to do than talk shit? Maybe learn pooing in a loo?

Laurence Salomon - History of South Africa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U

Start with History of South Africa Pt 1 of 12 Many Societies

This guy has a bunch of great videos that are on the whole balanced, though he tends to lie a tad by omission. If you want to understand the history of South Africa watch his videos with a grain of salt.

Boer Wars | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ

The Battle of Blood River: Part 1
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY

The Battle of Blood River: Part 2
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k

Anglo-Zulu War | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg

You do know that there are a fuck ton of indians living here

Siener van Rensburg (3 August 1864 – 11 March 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic - also known as the Transvaal Republic - and later a citizen of South Africa who was considered by some to be a prophet of the Boer.

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Prophecies Part 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 2 of 3
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 3 of 3
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg

>Whites in America will be a minority by 2040.

He should also learn that it was a white authority that stopped the Zulus from genociding them in the 20th century.

I could hardly listen to that by the end, fucking hell....

...who are allied with the Blacks to cleanse the country of Boers

You'll be surprised, their numbers grow fast if they aren't culled by diseases

Whites under 5 years old are already a minority in the US

yeah but you still shit on the streets and wash yourself in the river in your country

Mate, black Saffers hate Indians with a passion.

Either fight back or take your stuff and leave and let them starve like zimbabwe

That story is repeated 100's of times. To get the whole picture subscribe to this Youtube channel.
Most of her videos are not as dire as that one. She has the greatest historians in South Africa come and do talks.

All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith
(Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle to educate the world about the plight of White South Africans)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos

>South Africans Whites are racist cowards
Right wingers in the US argue they have to restore order to benefit blacks in the inner cities
South Africans Whites just want to hide in their rich gated communities and let the rest of the country fall into chaos

American whites are leaders
the right wants to restore order for everyone and the left is compassionate and forgiving with everyone
South African Whites don't care about anyone but themselves and that is why they are dying

Does all that immigrant dick up your ass make you retarded, or were you born that way German?

Why.. Should we have told you to leave Poland because it's was Germany or Hungary or Austria or Russia?

Boers are blood and soil people. Some live within 10 kilometers of where their 9th and 10th great grandparent are buried.

See this shit ?
This guy ?
It's 99% of the european population.

Europeans are doomed, and the sooner they finally die, the sooner the east asians can begin the genocide of all the subhumans.

Gee i wonder why we dont give a fuck about anybody but our own people maybe its because we got stabbed in the back by every fucking western country

Are you an idiot?

The reason whites in South Africa were cast out of power was due to massive international pressure from all world powers. The same reason Rhodesia fell

It's really sad. Afrikaners have been fucked since the day the British arrived in Cape Town during the Napoleonic Wars.

The Vortrekkers moved east out of Cape town 120 years after thier original arrival to found their own countries of the Orange Free State and the Transval. Thier countries were internationally recognized and after some skirmishes with the Westward migrating Zulu's they lived a peaceful coexistence with them as pastorlists. Then Gold was found in the Kimberlys and the British started two wars with the Boer to gain control of the minerals.

After the Second Boer war British mining intensified. White Non Afrikaners pushed the government for a Pure White State to keep the blacks from doing the mining work for 1/3 of what whites would be paid. The Afrikaners were against this because they needed blacks on their farms to keep up yields, in order to be able to feed the Boers, Africans and English.

A compromise was instated by the British, it was called Apartheid- "Separateness". Blacks could come onto the farms but had to leave at the end of the day to their own towns. They could mine for the British if they accepted living in company housing for six month contracts.

In the end the Boer were fucked from day one. Thier initial Country at Cape Town stolen and then thier following two countries stolen. The British finally pulled out under decolonization and left the Afrikaners in a mess with millions of blacks that had been given a century of health care and food; a population that had grown 10 times. What followed was a repeat of Rhodesia. 1/2 a population of blacks grew 10 times because of western medicine, food and policing. Kissinger and Carter had the final knife for the backs of the Boer.

>irrelevant flag
Opinion discarded

>Safricans hate Indians
I wonder why, then, is their well-respected Finance Minister an Indian. And also the Guptas control Zuma

I just don't whine around like 90% of /pol
I am not oppressed
If something is wrong in my life it is up to me to improve it
sort yourself out

South African Whites should stop complaining that blacks are killing them and start working on improving their situation

And you Australia deal with your own Asian problem

WE NEED TO GET TRUMP TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!! JUST ONE TWEET!!!!

Imagine if the boers had been a little more brutal, and a little less humanitarian

Maybe like the religious extremists in the US who genocided their way across the entire continent, instead of feeding the poor little African and letting their population explode

If you think about it, South Africa was like an alternate history version of America. Where instead of expanding across the continent, whites stopped their advance and declined

>Of Poland

Whites can't help anyone if half of them can't get jobs because of 95% Affirmative Action for a 75 IQ population of Bantus and required Black majority ownership for all companies.

stop crying and improve your situation

you think it is shit that South African cities are a mess then start a movement to restore order
not just for whites, but for everyone.
Nobody can call you a racist then
maybe some blacks will support you

complaining has never improved anything yet

I emailed Steve Hofmeyer the same thing. Told him he should get all Boer to tweet Trump once a week.

I've lived in Durban, I know just how much your average militant as fuck xenophobic Zulu hates you charos.
Don't get me wrong, Indian Saffers do well for themselves but they are not loved by blacks.

This is a 90% black country

You're fooling yourself

Kill yourself. I hope Germans get nuked repeatedly, go deal with that, Hanz.

suck your Asian tits and flush your genes down the toilet
we don't need you when you just want to complain about your life and everyone has to serve you so you can live better

When you are willing to take some responsibility for yourself, your city, your country, the world, we can continue talking

When can we neutron bomb all the cities in Africa and try colonization again?

Eat shit slavic rape babby.
How exactly is that supposed to happen when the ANC government is complicit and openly anti-white

legitimately triggered, glass ocean fucking when

well then they might have to use hard measures
New York had a tough crime problem
And they just gave their police officers a free pass in killing every criminal they encounter

because it is a 90% black country it would be stupid to make it about race
black against white

so make it about orderly citizens against criminals

>blacks
>orderly citizens

Literally name a single time this has happened

M8 you realize they are outvoted 9 to 1? They are completely powerless

One of the most popular political parties in South Africa promises to seize whites land and money with no compensation

That's not even the worst of the farm murders.
That's a 7 out of 10... It's worse than anything you can imagine. It usually goes on for a few days. The farms are remote.

and they are doing this to the people that feed them. The majority of farm attacks, NOTHING is stolen.

He knows all that. He is trying to trigger everyone. He does it in every SA post..

please tell all your filthy curry munching scum to leave my country please.

fucking poo in loos.

Another great video for your South Africa folder

P. W. Botha (The Big Crocodile)
South Africa's Last Prime Minister.
The Interview is very enlightening.. He talks about Rhodesia in part 3

Interview with Former President PW Botha 1of6
youtu.be/Qcv3Aahv-ho
Interview with Former President PW Botha 2of6
youtu.be/BDD6OfLabOQ
Interview with Former President PW Botha 3of6
youtu.be/TgtvGceDpTg
Interview with Former President PW Botha 4of6
youtu.be/nwIFMAQI5vQ
Interview with Former President PW Botha 5of6
youtu.be/LE2Ebje4_no
Interview with Former President PW Botha 6of6
youtu.be/t9rFUAPZcNc

And what is their solution?
Complaining on the internet
pleading other Western countries to help them

evaluate your situation and make something happening, otherwise nothing will get fixed

>how long does Sup Forums think it will take until the white genocide begins?

It's already happening.

Let's not even try to pretend that it's not.

There's a war going on right now. People can keep pretending that it's not happening, or they can wake up and face reality.

If any of you guys legitimately want to help in some way to really improve the situation for whites in SA, download Telegram. Contact name is @kaaplander. More will be explained.

Russian guy got freaked out by his visit to Johannesburg

The only real solution is either to leave, or to fight

Both of these options are being blocked by Western powers. The US for example specifically blocks immigration from white South Africans, and allows blacks. And fighting? Forget about it. Any attempt will result in international intervention, they will be demonized

Shitstain look at your country. Your race is a plague and has literally destroyed a chunk of the planet.

Whites will created a virus that only attacks mudskin dna and this will be what whites use to cleanse when its time.

>be Bavarian
>get called a Slavic rape baby

so they continue complaining and wait to die
great solution
they deserve death

WHATS HAPPENING IN SOUTH AFRICA MAKES ME SO PISSED I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF REEEEE

Don't worry user. We will strike them back so hard in these up coming years.

You won't regret it.

You fucking idiot man, don't talk until you're in the same position

Why don't you go kill some Muslims right now? Go on, do it
Oh wait, not that easy right?

The whites have to mass breed with the Asians. There's no other way. AMWF/WMAF. The glory of Eurasia shall unite the entire planet.

But gooks look like fucking goblins.

fuck off loser

And they have no souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8

>Asians
Fuck off subhuman scum, only the East Asians are human, and even then the chinks and gooks barely make the cut.

Indeed.

Honestly though South Africa could of been an amazing country but that one nigger Mandela had to fuck it all up.

It can still be

This makes my blood boil

only if they have the right skin colour genes and if the baby comes out anything like >pic related

Bump

Treat niggers like shit in their own country

QQ when they rise up against you

lol k

..any Youtube channel or web presence ?
Slowly slowly catchee monkey

That's just another route to white and asian genocide....

I realistically believe we could get President Trump to rescind the ban on white South Africans immigrating to the United States. It's based on outdated principles that are no longer relevant. Especially considering the current situation in that country.

What country was their country ?
You mean the Bantu ?

Do you history much ?

Fuck'em

Doop doop doop

>flag

I bet you are right.
I actually think the guy to talk to would be Steve Bannon.

I doubt south africa will get any better. I'm just being honest user. We need to focus on our countries. In america were already entering a new age. Do you remember maybe two weeks ago there was a few nogs who challenged a police officer and lost? The police officer shot two rounds because they were getting ready to jump them? They had protests but they got shut down by police before they even got there. King nigger can't stop the police anymore. They had 8 fucking years to fix their own shit in america. 8 fucking years man. They did nothing. They focused on other minorities or things that didn't matter while their community went down by the day. And now white guilt has just about run out with the attacks on white people. Did you also notice how trump just made march irish heritage month? The nogs were chimping out on twitter pretty hard. They're losing now. Blacks truly are the dumbest race of people on planet earth. Also don't let this post drive you away from trying to make the situation in south africa better, i'm just telling you what i think the future holds.
If you wanna do a good thing follow this user and help. Its a good thing for our race of people who are under attack in a unfair fight.