Meet the future president of Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

rbc.ru/politics/07/02/2017/5898adac9a7947096696dc48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello

No, he is too young

Who is this turkic subhuman? Next candidate to oven as for me.

I thought Putin and Medvedev just switched places every few years.

How the fuck do your politics even work? A group of guys with the same strategic interests rotating with the only change being how much of a hardass they are?

Not even criticizing, just curious.

Putin looks really impressive on those stem cells. I project 50 more years of based P

>A group of guys with the same strategic interests rotating with the only change being how much of a hardass they are?

Well yes. Similar to USA actually. Though we are not as good in PR as yankees. And russians are robbed by their goverment on much greater scale.

>Though we are not as good in PR as yankees.
I'm not sure about that, unless by PR yu mean propaganda.

I see in your list of political parties there's a whole bunch of communists. Are these just meme parties?

>the home of communism has lots of communist parties

As it said in Russia by some official: Parliament is not a place for disscusions.

All modern commies in Russia are total fake. There is literally nothing communist in modern russian communists.

Real communists are on the picture.

>the place where the country completely fell apart from communism fairly recently has lots of communist parties
Unless they're thinking of going full China or something I don't get this one.

This is your new president.

Forgot pic.

Oh ok, I get it.

The picture is old nostalgic people? Compared to communists here those people actually look reasonable.

The Russian communists today are russian nationalists with a soviet union aesthetic.

Exactly. They are a bit brainwashed, but at least they have some faith in ideals of communsim. Unlike modern russian communist party, which are corrupted shills and just sell places in parliament to different businessmen.

Russia is oligarhic despotism with oligarch serviceman Putin at the top. It as far from communism as possible.

>The Russian communists today are russian nationalists with a soviet union aesthetic.
Many, yes. Mostly, if you mean civic cucknalism.

His ideas are social justice, take from oligarchs and give to simple people, it's almost bolsheviks views.
I don't think that oligarch got their money in a fair way, but I care little about simple lazy people.
At the same time if you want to make business in Russia and get rich - you can.

Same as any other government. Pretend to do something while taking as many big business "friendly donations" as possible

>it's almost bolsheviks views.
He is liberal who uses social justice themes for PR.
>but I care little about simple lazy people.
You dont.
>if you want to make business in Russia and get rich - you can.
Is this what putinbots actually believe?

>Peгиoнaльный бизнec чaщe вceгo жaлyeтcя гeнпpoкypopy Юpию Чaйкe нa peйдepcтвo и нeзaкoннoe yгoлoвнoe пpecлeдoвaниe. C этими вoпpocaми cвязaны 345 из 557 oбpaщeний кoммepcaнтoв нa линию глaвы Гeнпpoкypaтypы зa пoлгoдa

rbc.ru/politics/07/02/2017/5898adac9a7947096696dc48

Guy has major meth problems.

HERE COME THE GUYS WITH CANADIAN, GERMAN AND NORWEGIAN FLAGS USING RUSSIAN IMAGEBOARD MEMES AND SLANG NOBODY OUTSIDE RUSSIA UNDERSTANDS

Is Putin up for the election?