Our government is corrupted

>PM Abe financially support right wing school which praise "PM Abe"
>That school teach "教育勅語" which is used to brainwash youth to fight for their country
>This school get ton of public helps and bought land with cheaper price by connecting politicans

Wow. our "nationalists" are really loving our country!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PVUO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't Japan have it's own version of CNN/Fake News?
Asahi Shinbun or something like that?

Besides Abe main political parties vying for control of the country?

in Japan, most news papers including right wing papers joined to blame Abe now

Fuck. I didn't know he had so many enemies. He seems like an alright leader.

Why would right wing papers join though?

This "japanese" poster is a feminist and volunteers to bring rapefugees into his country. Ignore him. He makes these threads all the time.

because if it is true, he is betraying his country by supporting shitty school by public money

>shitty school
Japan wouldn't know a shitty school if it stabbed them in the bathroom over a dimebag of weed.

Japan should embrace nationalism, though. While it may not have worked out great last time, the alternative is to accept Chinese hegemony over Asia.

Plus, this time America will be your ally~

Abe is fucking scum and an American bootlicker. The worst type of Nip. When the actually nationalist party in Japan (DPJ) got power for a little while and wanted to reorient Japan's foreign policy towards other Asian countries and away from having U.S. bases all over the country 70+ fucking years after they lost WWII, Abe's scumbag corrupt dictatorial party totally fucked them over in cahoots with the Obama admin much like the Deep State is now fucking over Trump.

And ever since Abe's corrupt scum crew got back in power they've been building up tension with China, both Koreas etc to prove that being America's running dog is the only way for Japan. They even joined the nonsense sanctions on Russia. Fucking traitors.

DPJ want open borders, they are not nationalists.

stop pretending open border is bad

Come visit me in the UK so I can show you how bad it is.

My friends actually went to UCL and oxford.

They say diversity is great in UK.

fuck off

Doubt.jpg

Also
>Oxford
Yes, the area for the superrich surely represents the average.

oh yeah.

I know other exchange student who went to Edinburgh,LSE, imperial college of london etc.

All of them praise UK for diversity.

Stop fooling yourself, user.

Edinburgh has no diversity. LSE and ICL are in rich suburbs. You have to visit real life areas to see diversity. Like Tower Hamlets.

Don't do it Nippon..

what?

They always praise UK universities for many smart international students from world. UK university is generally better than european's one due to diversity

Imaginary friends don't count, user.

oh. don't forget that They could eat real food thanks for diversity.

Chinese.indian, arab people are why UK is starving right now

European universities are even more diverse than ours. Also the international students are not very smart, they are just rich.

t. was at a majority foreign university

Our food is better than those foods.

Haha, At least I am doing serious study when I don't shit post in Sup Forums.

I bet.

>Our food is better than those foods.
y-yeah. sure

but in general, brtisih math skill is worse than those indians or something. right?

Can you bet your anus if my story is true?

also it is normal for Japanese elite uni student to go UK college.... why do you doubt?

No, most Indians are retarded.

>Japanese elite uni student
Lol, if this is what you consider your elite then I feel bad for you. Japanese students are famous for incompetence and bad manners.

Doubt? I'm betting on it, user. You have several friends at UK universities. Several gfs as well.

>gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you monkey. Don't post in my thread

That's exactly what you need bakayaro! Do you realize China could steamroll you if they wanted war right now? Fuckin grow some kintamas and samurai the fuck up bakatare.

I wish Abe would bring back national education to my country.

>implying the Russian is a friend to the Nip
>Manchurian clay
>Russo-Japanese War

The paradigm has been Japan vs. the rest of Asia since the early 20th century. America cooperating in this aim is in line with historical truisms, not against it.

All we've done is replace the semi-feudal military junta society they had with a capitalist/classically liberal democratic one. From here we can proceed with the same imperialist objectives.

you kidding me right? they may pay lipservice to such positions to appeal to sentiments the base has, but they did no such thing when in power. In fact they did pretty much nothing on immigration.

It's all about foreign policy. Either you're a sovereign nation and can reorient your foreign policy at will, or not. Japan, apparently, is not:

Obama Takes Down (the Wrong) Prime Minister
>one can see that while America seems unable to muster pressure to achieve a “win” with Israel, it is more than able to do so with the leader of a rich nation of 128 million people.

archive.is/PVUO8

They did very little while in power at all, because the bureaucracy did not work with them because of their leftwing views.

Get the fuck off my Vietnamese basket weaving forum you slanted eye little yellow radioactive jap fuck!

>tfw slept in and all Nintendo switches are sold out :'c

"no more than a single [country] larp thread up at one time" should be a rule

Go fuckin get some exercise. At least Wii Fit got you off your fuckin futon for once. Miyamoto Musashi would be fucking appalled at the spirit of the Japanese today.

>Edinburgh has no diversity

No.
this scum's friends bring diversity for UK.
deport them to sea please.

This is true. One weak link among the nationalists will give the Jew media a reason to portray importing diverse useless people as the conduct of a "model" country.

i work long hours on a low salary to enjoy video games when i can. my excersize is existing you fat westerner. go eat a salad

If you have population problems is because you want to, Japan. Annex Korea, invade Manchuria and restore glorious japanese empire

So...

ASEAN + Japan?

Just like the old times, without the rape and church raiding this time.

FAGGET JAPP you're a shame to your family >not willing to fight for the Mighty Emperor (new rising Sun)

S A V A G E