He's awake

>3am
what a boss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP YOU COWARD!
YOU ARE TWEETING AT THIS HOUR BEHIND YOUR SAFE SCREEN!?
COME OUT AND FACE ME ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN LIKE A REAL MAN!!

It's real nigga hours. I get up at 4 am every day and it is the best thing ever

rollin

>tfw still have two hours left on my shift
Ugh.

Those are some late hours

>Implying he sleeps

6am in DC.

These replies are giving me cancer . Who the fuck are all these verified nobodies ?

I love our shitposting President.

he does

for three hours

12:00-8:30 on weekends. Not too bad for a uni job.

Thats some serious shit there, fucking shady ass nigger obama

>sleeping at all

Weak.

Twitter promoted kikes mostly. The replies are always like this, just makes me prouder that he couldn't give a shit and tweets anyway

Muh discourse

Me too, but not by choice, I have to work. Some days I have to get up at 3.

thicc

if you had to chose between your gf raped by 5 blacks with huge penises or you raped by 1 bbc what would you chose?

he's going to jail barry, isn't he?

He just says that because he doesn't want to reveal his true power level

fuck off furfag stop forcing this shit dog, how is it even relevant here

both

He's probably in Florida.

Thicc switch best switch

Lock up Obama

>plastic
>furfag

What is the mentality of furfags? Especially with this dog. Spamming it here where it isn't even relevant. You get pushback for this and now Sup Forums pretty much hates it yet you keep going and dig the hole deeper, it's schizophrenic.

Who else is pushing this tumblr garbage?

what's the bogpill on the Nintendo Switch?

Twitter has been censoring positive replies and displaying all the negative ones to create an "echo chamber" to make it look like he has no support. They can't be doing it with an algorithm so they must have people monitoring his account and fucking with the replies 24/7. I fucking hate kikes.

>Wiretapping a political rival without even a warrant

Last I checked, that is illegal as fuck.

Trump revealed this now to have an excuse as to why he's wiretapped the Shadow Government and those faggot Soros associates.

Something big is coming.

What is ambs?

Holy shit. This is serious. Fucking nigger. So happy he's gone, but hate that he's still trying to run shit. Fucking nigger.

Isn't this what brought down Nixon?

How do you niggers do it? I find it difficult to even be around the sun.

ambs....

A NEW LOW!

Short for amberlamps

ambassador

No, what brought Nixon down was lying under oath.

This is gonna turn into some serious shit......

Watergate 2.0
Shit just got real

'Education Program' seems weird in that context i guess, sounds like something for students / kids not professional adults.

>believing the cheeto in chief everything he claims on twitter

Last I checked, that's gullible as fuck.

>Just you wait, goy.

And what did Nixon lie about?

Is this true? This is some pretty serious shit if it is. A former president spying on the next one isn't something to be taken lightly.

Fur fags must all be doused with gasoline and burned, and the ashes buried in the desert.

No bully

This

Twitter and Reddit have been censoring him one way or another. Twitter has the echo chamber of only displaying negative comments while Reddit essentially removed The_Donald from the front page while promoting the anti-trump reddits

430 reporting

Can you believe that people are paid to monitor and then shit talk his feed 24/7?

Twitter can't ban him - although they'd dearly like to - it would be the last action they ever took.

proofs?

>furfag doesn't want to be bullied
wew

Obama is Going To Jail

Die in flaming gasoline, cretin.

Last I checked, Trump has a perfect record of telling the truth every time and Germany covers up every crime migrants commit.

KING NIGGER IS FUCKED

>I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

It's a bunch of bots for sure.

Ah yeah, you're right.

Lying about this sort of thing, though? Mind you, he bugged himself he was so paranoid by the end.

>reads my post
>just keeps doing it
No wonder you are so despised across the internet, yet continue to whine about it. Stop forcing this shit everywhere, it literally just pisses people off. You aren't special for your dog fetish and nobody finds it funny or arousing, yet something interesting to add to conversations rather than this banal shit.

>B-BUT MUH LEGACY! M-MUH SYSTEMATIC RACISM! MUH GORILLACARE!

Aahaha holy shit I love his Saturday evening shitposts.

Obama was already wiretapping trump before the election. I guarantee you that if hillary won they were going to find some excuse to jail trump.

zyklonB for all furfags

Trump doesnt sleep much

100% ANGERY

nigga wake up on fire

He lied in regards to protecting the people who were at the Watergate hotel stealing information on the DNC.

He had nothing to do with it personally, but he fucked him self when he lied about not knowing anything about it. The tapes said otherwise.

wiretapping

Too slow. Fire is fast, and clean. No bodies.

>filename

from the white house to the big house obongo

Cunt face him on
your own

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up

Today I slept in till almost 5, because it's the weekend. Love getting up early, but then I crash early, too. My friends tease me about having to go home because I might be missing Matlock or Murder, She Wrote bahahaha :^D

>First black president ends up in jail

HOLY SHIT! KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH!
TIME FOR JAIL NIGGA!

something big is always coming m8, this ride just keeps on getting better

Seriously, Obongo surprises me in a new way every day.
People always say that Nixon was the worst modern American president, I think Obummer surpasses him big league.

Youre basically doing exactly what twitter & reddit are. I thought you people were all about muh freedom, I suppose its only true when its convenient to you eh?

I would love to see the FISA court order for that wire tap. If there even is one. If not, Obama committed a serious felony

Obama fucked up big.

Obama was actively involved in the Hillary campaign and wire tapping Trump would've giving them strategic advantage by knowing all Trump's plays.

The Democrats literally hacked Trump's campaign headquarters.

Well done amerifat. You've elected a fucking shitposter.

when the fuck was the last time you checked

LOCK HIM UP

Why would anyone care about all the literally who's with blue checkmarks? I just want to see some good banter being slapped down by people who enjoy a good meme.

Fucking twitter I tell ya

LOCK THAT NIGGER UP

uh oh Obammy

>up to $1500
And then you pay them $1
Genius.

Pottery.

I find it sad that someone hanging out on Pol has never seen All The President's Men, or read the book. It's one of the most important political stories of the 20th century.

Nixon gets a bad rap because of Watergate but honestly practically every president since has done progressively shadier shit. Obama and Hillary both did things that would have destroyed a president back in Nixons day.

The only difference is that Nixon got caught red handed. Aside from Watergate he was a fairly good president.