Sup Forums is so bigoted, they would feel unsafe flying a commercial jet piloted by two strong, well-trained...

>Sup Forums is so bigoted, they would feel unsafe flying a commercial jet piloted by two strong, well-trained, fist-bumping sista's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RljdyXeft04
youtube.com/watch?v=9mMLvNxHyuM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPS_Airlines_Flight_1354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well I guess im not flying delta anymore

they dont look black, or are they 'rachel dolezal'-black?

What if they started rapping and forgot to fly the fly?

Our blacks are heavily mixed with whites, it's horrific.

no, they are heavily mixed with irish

Modern civilian planes barely require human input to fly anymore.

To be fair I'd be terrified to fly with any female pilot regardless of race.

Flying Delta automatically makes someone a retard.

>Pilots fist-bump

So professional

What next? Twerking the joystick for maximum turbulence

In an actual emergency say good night. They would instantly panic and scream SOMEBODY HELP ME. Female pilots are a terrible idea.

You realize even a retard can fly a plane nowadays?

Planes fly on autopilot mostly these days. The pilots are mostly there to just make sure nothing goes wrong. Its an insanely boring job these days. If you want to fly youre better off not becoming a pilot for an airline. Basically i dont really give a shit who pilots them since all theyll do is press a few buttons.

Niggers aren't the ones you have to watch for in a plane
If you catch a glimpse of the pilot and its a chink or a sandnigger, you've probably got at least a 10% chance of disappearing into an ocean or a building respectively

Did they put 22" rims on the plane yet?

I genuinely would love to what makes them "strong".

ITT Sup Forumstards who are jealous they will never make anything of their lives.

That certainly explains the female pilots existing in the first place.

its funny that everytime blacks have some achievment its whitest looking nigga around

Notice they took the selfish AFTER the flight.....everyone involved knew it was like cursing the god of the air, so they better hold their breath and hit the ground first

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=RljdyXeft04

Don't be racist.

Make it bounce! Make it bounce!

youtube.com/watch?v=9mMLvNxHyuM

Nig Nogs always want that 3 wheel motion.

the commercial jet (that was designed by white men) is piloted by by software written by white men.

Congratulations, you happen to have black skin and you achieved something, let's put them in the limelight for every little thing. I am sure that'll help with race relations.

YOU ARE JUST FUCKING BLACK, STOP CARING SO MUCH AND WORK LIKE THE REST OF US.

PS. STOP BREAKING UP YOUR FAMILIES.

sage

slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide

>I would trust my life to affirmative action.
Not even once.

This.
I so want to crash in a plane.

this, other then landing and takeoff the main point of having human pilots is to make decisions in emergencies\when the plane's systems fail. i mean watch all those 'airplane crash investigation' shows and see how many emergency\crash landing were only possible because of split second decisions that you couldn't reliably get using software.
now im sure theres a handful per hundred female pilots that would keep their cool in emergencies and save hundreds of lives but most likely they'll just panic and lost their shit way more then the men will.
i mean the one time in my military service i came under fire (mortars) the men were scared shitless but functioning (even the non-frontline soldier ones) , the women lost their shit completely started crying and had to be basically led around by the hand like kids.

I heard the IDF has to hand out adult diapers because soldiers have a habit of pissing themselves when Palestinian kids throw particularly big rocks. Is this true?

i worked at an airport for 2 years
everytime there were female pilots, the flights were having issues and/or they were late.
suck it up

>making history as the first delta pilots to ghostride the whip

even monkeys could flight this kind of planes nowadays

ho wait..

>both of them get their period at the same time
>emotions suddenly change from happy to baneful
>both decide it's time to crash the plane with no survivors

You don't want to be filthy deltas, right Sup Forumslacks?

this

Tbqh I don't give a shit if they're black but if they're Muslim no fucking thanks.

I wonder how many BLM protests they attended to get where they are today

jesus fuck do you people actually ever go outside?
there are shitloads of female pilots
there are shitloads of black pilots
i bet this isn't actually the first time two black female pilots have flown together. it's just the first time they've been narcissistic enough to post fucking selfies of them doing it and right when blm and that nasa film are making everybody uppity

If they didn't mention who they voted for in that article I think it would be pretty interesting to find out who they supported

I suspect we will be pleasently surprised.

It's not their fault half brain. It's the people who decided it was news.

>female pilots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPS_Airlines_Flight_1354
>the first officer’s fatigue due to acute sleep loss resulting from her ineffective off-duty time management

I only fly when the captain is a white male. American Airlines used to makenit a priority to hire Navy and Airforce pilots.

Alright I'll be honest with you. i fly internationally every other month and i have never seen a black nor a female pilot

I'd say they're about 95% Irish.

>Hey white boy, yeah you right there! Get yo cracka ass in here, we gonna suk yo dick!
What do Sup Forums?

That's a slanderous lie, they have to pay for their own diapers.

those things practically fly themselves

It took a hundred fucking years just to teach two monkettes to fly together.
>one way flight to Lagos

Can confirm, most Euro nations have the same thing, one German asked me: "Haoz yu doipah?", I asked for clarification... the rest of the convoy was uncomfortable.
This, my god damned female Sgt ran off and left her weapon after we got hit with an IED, had to search for her in a fucking field.

i don't trust women to drive, let alone drive something that maneuvers in 3 dimensions with incredibly complicated physical principles at work

unless you really fuck up a car's axis of thrust is always forwards, and that's not true of an aircraft.

I prefer walking, thanks

That's terrible, I hope the packages were okay.

Dat shit be fly

>those names
Are those aliases constructed on the spot?

well probably that's because you're in thailand. and flying six times a year doesn't make you a frequent flyer
try flying domestic in the US or around africa
the percentage of female pilots is small but there are still plenty. british airways has about 200 female pilots apparently.

>'rachel dolezal

Nkechi Diallo, plz

>left her weapon
isn't that a military prison tier fuck-up? always?

Fuck. Im flying Heathrow to San Francisco in April. These things fly intercontinental too or am I safe?

>Never ever mention race because you're racist
>Except when it's to praise niggers

I would do a 180 and get the fuck out. not jocking

pilotes are there when shit hits the fan. women dont do well under pressure.

I have flown in shitty one engine airplanes many times through out africa and I much prefer a black female pilot to a black male pilot.

They always gave a smoother ride.

> well trained

The only thing of all this that really matters to me. Why care about the genitals?

This. Know a guy from uni that is now a pilot. He says that it's actually kind of a shit job. About 150k in debt from training, which he pays back out of his salary for years so his take-home pay isn't that good; the entire system is so heavily automated that once he's in the air there's practically nothing for him to do and it's like being a fancy truck driver, and he has such a short turn-over time at each destination that he doesn't even get to enjoy going to a bar and saying "I'm a pilot" and fucking some local girl.

i'm guessing it's called the cockpit for a reason?

pretty snek

when did he finish training?
they don't let you fly the big planes straight out of flight school
you have to put in the hours first

he sounds a bit like the typical millennial who gets a job as a secretary or something and then wails that they didn't get promoted to CEO in the first week

>

I remember back in like 1999, I was watching the Discovery Channel and they were doing a segment on spatial awareness between Men and Women when it comes to driving. It was honestly the most red pilled thing I have ever seen in my life. It was a very long time ago so I don't remember the details but it essentially boiled down to some difference in the length of finger tips between men and women which somehow results in a lack of spatial awareness in women or some shit along those lines.

We have to be done by now. We're done right? Every week the media has to dig up a new "X makes history be becoming first X" even though all the actually important ones are done with

>First African-American Comptroller to win two reelections while having a baby with downs syndrome
>First Person of Color to pay off their car loan and still have time to buy a boat in Alaska
>First Native American to buy a hotpocket, heat it in store, and consume it without spilling it contents.

Sooner or later, we're gonna run out of firsts and it is gonna be AMAZING

a plot twist appears

kek underrated

Remember the names and watch for plane crash reports boys.

I give it about 4 years tops

> in-law is a flight instructor for a big airplane firm
> he's told me what morons he's had to pass because of bribe money from higher up
> almost lost his job during the investigation of that one experimental plane crash 2 or 3 years ago because he "taught" the pilots
> almost lost his job last year to some dickhead millionaire who could never land in the simulator ever.

>LET ME GUESS.

They where hired for a diversity quota and fast tracked through flight cool because of diversity.

good luck having the niggers chinks and arabs fly your planes after you finished genociding us.

or holy shit robots.

>yeah enjoy that fucking hellscape would rather kill myself than having fucking AI do it holy shit.

just wondering
who do you think flies planes in africa, the middle east, and asia?