Ted Kaczynski

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o96XsGoWwSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he was literally insane and Sup Forums only worships him out of spite.

Yes, but the implecations are much to great for the vast most to accept, even for Sup Forums.

I highly recommend his works, however. He is 100 years ahead of his time.

Pretty much this. He was redpilled on some things, but hopelessly insane. An extreme example.

his manifesto is good, there were a lot of good points in there.

he was a rare person who used the correct phrase "you can't eat your cake and have it too", which makes sense.

the common usage "you can't have your cake and eat it too" is confusing because it seems to say that you cannot eat a cake that you have.

whereas the correct ordering makes it clear that if you eat your cake you no longer have it.

I bet he was a pain in the ass to be around, much like I am.

pain and hate devoured him
he'd had been an awesome force to reckon with had he had access to late 90s internet though
oh fuck that's right he wanted to live off the grid
poor fuck, seriously read his story, he turned so bitter and sour and hateful that he started attacking random people around his home

>literally insane
sure shlomo, take your pills

He predicted the future.
I hope he gets out someday and posts on Sup Forums.

youve opened my mind

He was an MKUltra product. In fact I believe the CIA drafted a disclosed document about it.

Newfag.

>there were a lot of good points in there.

thanks for this.

>no video games
>no anime
>no YouTube or twitch

I'd fucking kill myself in his """ideal""" world

He was a dirty communist. He only hated the left because they were taking the party in a retarded direction.

He was pretty much clueless about environmental issues and the "need" for population reduction. Definitely blue-pilled, Pope-tier tripe, desu.

He seems to have completely missed the impending technological singularity and merely rambles against industrial society like some sort of green/watermelon type. Would have gotten along great with George Soros had he not gone completely batshit.

they mean exactly the same thing you autistic screech

youtube.com/watch?v=o96XsGoWwSM
interesting doc

Just ordered his Manifesto.

He's very based.

Disregard retarded posters.

Yeah you are both the same pain in the ass autists.

his closest neighbors said he was friendly, he didn't hurt anyone that didn't ask for it.

>t. millennial faggot

Pastoralism is the ultimate redpill

Hes right abt some things but ultimately just a neo-luddite afraid of technology. Science is the only way to save humanity before the sun blows up

You mean the Neo dark-Age the globalist elitist wants you and the rest of the manure shovelers to die in while they thrive in their technocratic singularity?
Enjoy your toothaches and dying teenage mothers